Naruto 402 Predictions... - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-26-2008, 10:08 AM   #106
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i wont accept Tobi is obito neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. So kakashi has to become hokage thats the only thing i will accept.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2008, 10:10 AM   #107
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I compleately agree. Obito is long dead & served his purpose in the manga with becoming Kakashi's eye.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 10:15 AM   #108
Matthekage
Missing-Nin

Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance;
Facts like all other Sannin are dead & that she's close to Jiraiya. Tsunade is not a weak type to just sit there & cry after finding out the love of her life has died. She'll take action against Pein & die because of it. Anyway just my opinion. They already foreshadowed the possibility of her dieing when she talked to Jiraiya. Remember that conversation of possible Hokages? Kakashi was at the top of that list. It also fits in with Kishi's interview when he said the first part of the year would be all about Sasuke. Followed by Sakura then mainly focusing on Kakashi. Tsunade is close to Sakura which causes her to grow up if she dies. Which was also in that interview. Only other instance to focus on Kakashi other then him becoming Hokage is if it's revealed that Tobi is Obito. I simply can't accept that crazy fan theory.
Okay, looks like I have to go back and reread the Kishi' interview, it has been awhile. The points that you have raised are quite valid. In light of these, it maybe quite possible that Tsunade will die. I never took the List of Hokage candidates very seriously, I may have not given it enough weight. There does seem to be a "Replacement of the Sannin" theme running here.

EDIT: hopefully we have seen the end of the Tobito theory

Last edited by Matthekage; 05-26-2008 at 10:17 AM.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 10:18 AM   #109
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I don't want Tsunade to die, it would be very predictable and not fun at all.
What, for every person to grow you need to kill their sensei? Bullshit. If Kishi is that shallow, I can see why I have this feeling of a let down most of the part II.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 10:41 AM   #110
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

There's a chance Tsunade can live & Sakura can grow from Jiraiya's death. As could most Shinobi in Konoha. It still doesn't cover Kakashi's mention in that interview if she lives though. Other possabilties are he goes blind from overusing MS, gets his eye taken by Madara(making him Obito), Or gets his eye stolen by Sasuke because an outsider has the Sharingan. Maybe Danzoo gets removed from power & Kakashi becomes head of Anbu. Many things can happen that don't involve Tsunade's death. However I like the idea of Pein getting more screen time & more kills under his belt before he dies.That & I think Kakashi should be Hokage over Tsunade...

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-26-2008 at 10:51 AM.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:01 AM   #111
Bishop X
Genin

Bishop X is an unknown quantity at this point

Okay... so, I think this is how it will go.

Upon receiving news of Jiraiya's death, and the "last words" of Jiraiya, Tsunade will go out on her own to take down Pein, and attempt to bring the Akatsuki with him. Meanwhile with Naruto and the rest of the team returning to a leader-less Konoha, Naruto will decide that it is perhaps time to go out, and grow up. He follows in Jiraiya's footsteps and swears to become a shinobi of his level or greater. However, before he sets out, Shizune lets the cat out of the bag on Naruto's parents. Whether he hears everything or just a little bit, I dunno, but it'd be interesting to see his reaction. Before Naruto disappears for years, it'd make sense to let him know possibly the most important thing the village had withheld from him. 50/50 chance of that.

Back with Tsunade, after a few chapters with Naruto, Tsunade is now with Pein and battling him, but also losing the battle fast. She just wasn't skilled enough, even with her strength and medical jutsu, to stand a chance. It is then that Sakura, who had squeezed the information out of Shizune on where Tsunade was, appears and witnesses Tsunade's death.

Alternately, Sakura may not appear and just receive the news of the death of the last of the sanin.

Tsunade won't cry, she'll go out and attempt to kick some asses.

Overall, I see it as this:

Pein: Naruto and Tsunade's enemy. Possibly Sakura's, also.

Tobi: Sasuke's enemy. (I say Tobi because we STILL don't know that its Madara for sure. It could be someone with much information, or just a big liar trying to sway Sasuke) I also see him as becoming Kakashi's enemy. Something big is supposed to happen with the copy ninja... could Tobi be it?

~"Rooftops", Lostprophets

Bishop X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 11:10 AM   #112
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Just say it Bishop... you want Tobi to be revealed as Obito.... lol One small problem there. If Obito were alive he'd be no older then Kakashi. Which makes him at most 29 years old. The half face we saw of Tobi was that of an older man. Not someone in there prime who's face was crushed by rocks. The same side we already saw.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-26-2008 at 11:12 AM.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:14 AM   #113
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Tobi is madara cause tobi said he was madara.. fruity itachi said he is madara and pein said he is madara. So tobi = madara..

OBITO IS DEAD AND MAY HE REST IN PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-26-2008, 11:15 AM   #114
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Don't forget about Kishi in that manga cover lol. Also Obito can't be Tobi because he's Danzoo.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-26-2008, 11:17 AM   #115
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Thats right cause because since madara cant be obito that only leaves Danzou.
Old 05-26-2008, 11:18 AM   #116
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I don't want Tsunade to die, it would be very predictable and not fun at all.
What, for every person to grow you need to kill their sensei? Bullshit. If Kishi is that shallow, I can see why I have this feeling of a let down most of the part II.
Ok, Im with Shrike on this..."the sensei needs to die so the student will grow up to eventually surpass him/her"... that theme is getting beyond annoying n it's really wearing thin. However, I do feel that we need to see pein get a few more kills/ass-whoopings in before Naruto rips him to shreads. So, what Im proposing is for now...that team 7 will return to konoha...after this whole sasuke/madara business wraps up at about half way through the chapter and finally Naruto n co. will a. learn of jiraiya's death b. Naruto will learn of his heritage(it seems to me that is gonna happen soon since Kishi has a habit of mentioning these things before actually revealing them to the chief person they involve...though everything in this story comes back to Naruto n the kyuubi). C. sasuke will eventually meet up with either hebi or Kisame and he will go off on his next adventure most likely to train more n learn his new abilities...

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 11:21 AM   #117
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Yes death to tsunade and kakashi for hokage.. and jiraiya will be one of pein's bodies
Old 05-26-2008, 11:34 AM   #118
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Yes death to tsunade and kakashi for hokage.. and jiraiya will be one of pein's bodies

If that happens....it will be even harder for Naruto to fight pein(and for tsunade to fight him for that matter) just for the sedimential value of the situation...and we all know emotional naruto gets with things especially when it involves someone whom he has deep emotional bonds with and too.

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
nagato27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 12:00 PM   #119
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough

tsunade doesnt have to die for sakura to grow. She can grow from jiraiyas death as well, shell see how much it has affected tsunade and shell want to become stronger so it doesnt happen to naruto.
marti810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 12:30 PM   #120
Bishop X
Genin

Bishop X is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Just say it Bishop... you want Tobi to be revealed as Obito.... lol One small problem there. If Obito were alive he'd be no older then Kakashi. Which makes him at most 29 years old. The half face we saw of Tobi was that of an older man. Not someone in there prime who's face was crushed by rocks. The same side we already saw.
The face didn't look old, it looked mangled. If it were wrinkles, we'd see more than that on a, what, 200 year old guy? It just looked mangled.

@Mystik: Right. If I say I'm Mr. Kishimoto himself, would you believe me? No, you wouldn't. So he says he's Madara. Big deal. Doesn't mean anything. And Obito's Danzou? WTF? What kind of crap theory is that XD

~"Rooftops", Lostprophets

Bishop X is offline   Reply With Quote