Naruto 402 Predictions... - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-26-2008, 12:35 PM   #121
Matthekage
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 552
Thanks: 256
Thanked 141 Times in 96 Posts
Matthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of lightMatthekage is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop X;
And Obito's Danzou? WTF? What kind of crap theory is that XD
Yeah, Mystik. Everyone knows under Danzous bandages is a Rin'negan.
Matthekage is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 05-26-2008, 01:16 PM   #122
Bishop X
Genin
 
Bishop X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Nobody's Yesterday
Age: 23
Posts: 131
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Bishop X is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

<.<

Danzou's just a crazy old man. Nothing more.
__________________
Standing on the rooftops,
Everybody scream your hearts out!

~"Rooftops", Lostprophets

Bishop X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 02:26 PM   #123
loonatic
Chuunin
 
loonatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: the land hidden in fire and ice
Posts: 302
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
loonatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

um dude not really kuz he is jus an old man
__________________
LONELYNINJA SUCKS ASS!

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.


owner of
-:kikuya clan:-
-:sith:- fc
-:assassins_creed:- fc
-:boondock saints:- fc



co-ownage
-:Ninja Acadamy FC:-
-:halo fc:-



proud member of








akatsuki fc
GAARA FC
hatake kakashi fc
halo fc
yondaime fc
The New Kekkei Genkai FC
The *New* Evil Fc: Rebirth
The Jedi Council fc
loonatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 03:48 PM   #124
laota23
Academy Student
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
laota23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

[QUOTE=Matthekage;1509240]I just had a brainstorm while in another thread. Danzou summoned the Kyuubi with his transplanted MS from the third ninja war, to set the Uchiha up.

Madaras the victim.

No wait, Danzou has always been an Uchiha, he's had one regular eye put in so as people wont know. That's better


yeah...uh don't you think that if danzou was an uchiha, the 3rd hokage and the other people of konoha would know about it? and dontcha think itachi woulda killed him? and dontcha think he woulda used his damn powers to kill the 3rd for his title during their brutal fight?

danzou wouldnt be able to keep a power like that a secret, considering he fought publicly against the 3rd for the title of hokage...and lost.


EDIT: sorry if i messed up the quote, it was by Matthekage and it ends after the words "...That's better"

Last edited by laota23; 05-26-2008 at 03:51 PM.
laota23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 04:45 PM   #125
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop X View Post
The face didn't look old, it looked mangled. If it were wrinkles, we'd see more than that on a, what, 200 year old guy? It just looked mangled.

@Mystik: Right. If I say I'm Mr. Kishimoto himself, would you believe me? No, you wouldn't. So he says he's Madara. Big deal. Doesn't mean anything. And Obito's Danzou? WTF? What kind of crap theory is that XD
Obito being Danzoo is more believable then him being Tobi. FYI he didn't look mangled just old. That was not scaring but pre-exsisting lines & wrinkles created from old age. Also based on time lines Madara would be around 90 not 200. Get your facts straight please.

396-17 If you look you'll see two lines under his eye. No gashes & missing skin which would appear when ones face is crushed by rocks.

Another look at wrinkles 397-2

Let's take a look at more old people to compare this with shall we 398-3. As you can see all have lines on their face this is to indicate old age not scaring.

399-1 Notice pre-existing lines similar to what we saw with Tobi Also notice the eye brow which is also similar to Tobi & is not an eye patch.

Let's move on to hair style sense this is the main & mite I add most retarded reasoning behind this theory. Madara is shown with a different hair style then he has now 400-8. This style is closer to his original look seen 399-5. Also in this photo 399-5 in the top right panel his hair goes a little past his neck line. Which is similar to how he looked 399-1. What this all means? It means he cuts his hair. Madara is not the only one to change hair style or do I need to start posting the many different sides of Emo Sasuke?

Why Obito fails
1. Obito was a weak Uchiha, would be a cripple with one eye & a weak Sharingan.

2. The boulder on his face crushed his other eye.

3. If it's Madara in Obito's body; Madara would of been more wise to find an Uchiha on a mission & kill him for his body. As he'd have two eyes & more then likely 3 tomoe when compared to Obito's 2 tomoe.

4. The age doesn't fit. When we saw Madara's face he looked like an old man.

5. Kakashi would of made an Obito reference when he saw the eye but didn't. It's called foreshadowing. Nothing in the manga is hinting at all that its Obito.

6. If it's Madara in Obito's body; Madara would of taken over Sasuke's body when he was passed out. Because if he's in Obito's body that means he's looking for an upgrade. Which would be Sasuke.

7. If it's Madara in Obito's body; Body switching was done with Oro. If Madara is indeed a body jumper it would be lame & not original. Kishi would not re-use that concept to explain why Madara still lives. Let's give Kishi at least some credit here....

8. If it's Madara in Obito's body; Madara took part in the massacre & would of had access to any Uchiha he wanted this night. Wouldn't make sense for Madara to stay in the body of this week Uchiha because of reasons listed above.

Anyway you're just another fanatical Obito worshiper who fails to see truth in a very flawed fan fic. Taking on old theory as fact when there is nothing to back it up other then hair style. Why Madara wears a mask? It's to dampen his power. Why one side is completely covered? It's because he doesn't want people knowing he's alive & his power is so great that it can not be fully controlled without the aid of that mask. Prove me wrong shall we. I doubt there is anything you can come up with that I haven't already covered in this post.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-26-2008 at 04:46 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 04:49 PM   #126
loonatic
Chuunin
 
loonatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: the land hidden in fire and ice
Posts: 302
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
loonatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

[QUOTE=laota23;1511712]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
I just had a brainstorm while in another thread. Danzou summoned the Kyuubi with his transplanted MS from the third ninja war, to set the Uchiha up.

Madaras the victim.

No wait, Danzou has always been an Uchiha, he's had one regular eye put in so as people wont know. That's better


yeah...uh don't you think that if danzou was an uchiha, the 3rd hokage and the other people of konoha would know about it? and dontcha think itachi woulda killed him? and dontcha think he woulda used his damn powers to kill the 3rd for his title during their brutal fight?

danzou wouldnt be able to keep a power like that a secret, considering he fought publicly against the 3rd for the title of hokage...and lost.


EDIT: sorry if i messed up the quote, it was by Matthekage and it ends after the words "...That's better"
how do u no he has a ms?? proove it
__________________
LONELYNINJA SUCKS ASS!

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.


owner of
-:kikuya clan:-
-:sith:- fc
-:assassins_creed:- fc
-:boondock saints:- fc



co-ownage
-:Ninja Acadamy FC:-
-:halo fc:-



proud member of








akatsuki fc
GAARA FC
hatake kakashi fc
halo fc
yondaime fc
The New Kekkei Genkai FC
The *New* Evil Fc: Rebirth
The Jedi Council fc
loonatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 05:17 PM   #127
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,148
Thanks: 3,841
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
We won't hear about Jiraiya until after team 7 goes back to Konoha. They'll run into Shikamaru at the entrance & he'll explain that Tsunade has left the village. Kakashi will ask why & Shikamaru will then look away. Kakashi ask ok what happened? & Shika will say it's Jiraiya he's dead. We'll get a flashback of Tsunade talking to Ma Toad & hearing of Jiraiyas death. Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura & Sai to head to the rain country. Once they get there Tsunade's body will be hanging in the streets with the message "Pain" written on her forehead in her own blood. We'll then get a small flashback of the brief fight & death of Tsunade. Not for a few chapters though first Kishi will need to wrap up Sasuke & Hebi.
It will be mentioned to Sasuke by Madara, and also, Hokages don't leave Konoha, not at one time in the entire manga except flashbacks. (Its too difficult to not get attacked, safety reasons), the last Kage that left his house was the Kazekage during the 1st Chuunin exams, except he had already been taken over by Oro, for leaving his house in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop X View Post
<.<

Danzou's just a crazy old man. Nothing more.
Don't believe the hype, this guy has been the ANBU Leader since when? How many times have Kages died, the furniture store guy, the sandwich lady, but one thing has never changed the Leader of the ANBU. That is power in this manga. Not supreme, but mad power in Konoha. The ANBU is probably some of the most elite Shinobi in Konoha, and they FOLLOW his orders, he's noo bum.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:43 PM   #128
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 0
Thanked 114 Times in 114 Posts
Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

anyone who thinks danzo is a bum must stop reading NOWWWWW.

this man was a candidate for hokage with sarutobi those 2 had to fight to gsee who gets it meaning danzo wasn't some powerful moron you find in aka these days he had talent with power and lot's of it to be a candidate for the 3rd hokage however sarutobi was better thats all.

let me tell u right now if sasuke does want to kill him currently i bet any money danzo would tear 2 new holes in his ass should he even attempt to fight danzo.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:45 PM   #129
loonatic
Chuunin
 
loonatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: the land hidden in fire and ice
Posts: 302
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
loonatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

haha dude that was hella funny but ya i doubt sasuke would try 2 fight him
__________________
LONELYNINJA SUCKS ASS!

And Shepherds we shall be For thee, my Lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand Our feet may swiftly carry out Thy commands. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti.


owner of
-:kikuya clan:-
-:sith:- fc
-:assassins_creed:- fc
-:boondock saints:- fc



co-ownage
-:Ninja Acadamy FC:-
-:halo fc:-



proud member of








akatsuki fc
GAARA FC
hatake kakashi fc
halo fc
yondaime fc
The New Kekkei Genkai FC
The *New* Evil Fc: Rebirth
The Jedi Council fc
loonatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:52 PM   #130
Mystik
Im a Bitch
 
Mystik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nowhere
Age: 39
Posts: 6,418
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthekage View Post
Yeah, Mystik. Everyone knows under Danzous bandages is a Rin'negan.
So danzou is the real Pein too o_O

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post

Why Obito fails
1. Obito was a weak Uchiha, would be a cripple with one eye & a weak Sharingan.

2. The boulder on his face crushed his other eye.

3. If it's Madara in Obito's body; Madara would of been more wise to find an Uchiha on a mission & kill him for his body. As he'd have two eyes & more then likely 3 tomoe when compared to Obito's 2 tomoe.

4. The age doesn't fit. When we saw Madara's face he looked like an old man.

5. Kakashi would of made an Obito reference when he saw the eye but didn't. It's called foreshadowing. Nothing in the manga is hinting at all that its Obito.

6. If it's Madara in Obito's body; Madara would of taken over Sasuke's body when he was passed out. Because if he's in Obito's body that means he's looking for an upgrade. Which would be Sasuke.

7. If it's Madara in Obito's body; Body switching was done with Oro. If Madara is indeed a body jumper it would be lame & not original. Kishi would not re-use that concept to explain why Madara still lives. Let's give Kishi at least some credit here....

8. If it's Madara in Obito's body; Madara took part in the massacre & would of had access to any Uchiha he wanted this night. Wouldn't make sense for Madara to stay in the body of this week Uchiha because of reasons listed above.

Anyway you're just another fanatical Obito worshiper who fails to see truth in a very flawed fan fic. Taking on old theory as fact when there is nothing to back it up other then hair style. Why Madara wears a mask? It's to dampen his power. Why one side is completely covered? It's because he doesn't want people knowing he's alive & his power is so great that it can not be fully controlled without the aid of that mask. Prove me wrong shall we. I doubt there is anything you can come up with that I haven't already covered in this post.
Not to mention Tobi is Madara and that is a fact and can be proven because its in the manga.. and my theory is




























Danzou is OBITO >.<

Last edited by Mystik; 05-26-2008 at 06:54 PM.
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 06:59 PM   #131
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
anyone who thinks danzo is a bum must stop reading NOWWWWW.

this man was a candidate for hokage with sarutobi those 2 had to fight to gsee who gets it meaning danzo wasn't some powerful moron you find in aka these days he had talent with power and lot's of it to be a candidate for the 3rd hokage however sarutobi was better thats all.

let me tell u right now if sasuke does want to kill him currently i bet any money danzo would tear 2 new holes in his ass should he even attempt to fight danzo.
You make a point on Danzoo's ability in the past however from what we see he's now a cripple with one eye & possibly bashed in skull. However that could also be an act to throw people off. Him beating Sasuke at his age I doubt it. Maybe in his prime Danzoo would stand a chance but not now.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 05-26-2008 at 07:02 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 07:05 PM   #132
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,635
Thanks: 0
Thanked 114 Times in 114 Posts
Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
You make a point on Danzoo's ability in the past however from what we see he's now a cripple with one eye & possibly bashed in skull. However that could also be an act to throw people off. Him beating Sasuke at his age I doubt it. Maybe in his prime Danzoo would stand a chance but not now.
please re read what you wrote "stand a chance lmfaoo" he would obliterate him or are you saying sasuke can now beat sarutobi rofll.

And i still bet currently he'll beat him and a sharingan won't help since i also know for fact he knows how to fight against it.

Anyways that's how i see it now that we saw sasuke lose to itachi without him healthy and not trying i must say he is really inferior to his brother.
Namikaze85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 07:07 PM   #133
Mystik
Im a Bitch
 
Mystik's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Nowhere
Age: 39
Posts: 6,418
Thanks: 0
Thanked 23 Times in 19 Posts
Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
please re read what you wrote "stand a chance lmfaoo" he would obliterate him or are you saying sasuke can now beat sarutobi rofll.

And i still bet currently he'll beat him and a sharingan won't help since i also know for fact he knows how to fight against it.

Anyways that's how i see it now that we saw sasuke lose to itachi without him healthy and not trying i must say he is really inferior to his brother.
So Sasuke is steal alive.. so blah
Mystik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 07:41 PM   #134
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze85 View Post
please re read what you wrote "stand a chance lmfaoo" he would obliterate him or are you saying sasuke can now beat sarutobi rofll.

And i still bet currently he'll beat him and a sharingan won't help since i also know for fact he knows how to fight against it.

Anyways that's how i see it now that we saw sasuke lose to itachi without him healthy and not trying i must say he is really inferior to his brother.
See the problem with this statement is that Danzoo lost & was most likely crippled because of this fight. Making him weaker then Sarutobi not stronger. Sarutobi would pwn most however Danzoo is not Sarutobi.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2008, 08:41 PM   #135
Swe3t-Little-Angel
Sleeping Ninja
 
Swe3t-Little-Angel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Land of Waves
Posts: 305
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Swe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 402 Predictions...

Hmmm... First of all.. Why does people still make Obito miraculously alive? He's dead! Done for. No body switching, No madara being Obito, No Danzo being him either. If he was, he would be the same age as Kakashi. Obito is maybe a little more then 6 feet under but he's UNDER nevertheless. Danzo is Danzo, Tobi/Madara is Madara. No need for Obito. He came, he cried, he changed Kakashi to the man he is now, and died. That's it. No role for him more. D.E.A.D! Get that fact!

Second... I hate Danzo. He's doing something suspicious that makes me think like he wants to overthrow Konoha or something. I dunno, he has the 'I-need-to-protect-my-village-with-making-a-lot-of-sacrifices' shit going on and it's creeping me out. Think it as the Hitler plan. :P LOL

The strange thing is, even if you are the Hokage, it's mostly the elders who takes all those decisions about the village. If they are playing 'The boss' (kind of) why need of an Hokage? Oh yeah I know.. if we are in great danger there's someone who will get his ass killed for us! Yaaay Hokage!!

p.s Mystik, love the sarcasm your throwing in here... makes this all more funnier to read this forum... *Smiles*
__________________


Secret finger jutsu: A Thousand Years of Death! Moewhahaha!
Swe3t-Little-Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.