Naruto learning The Flying Thunder God? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-27-2008, 02:50 AM   #16
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto learning The Flying Thunder God?

Well there is still the scroll!! Does that contain only the sealing jutsu and secret of the dark half of the kyubi hell it might contain there more jutsu of the 4th.

And if Kakashi still has that special kunai Minato gave him dont he'll atleast give a try and figure out the secret of the FTG. If that the case then the Justu is not that easy to learn cause we havent seen Kakashi use it. Though he knows the basic its still too complex and might need more than just a special kunai.

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan
Avian is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-27-2008, 11:46 AM   #17
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I hope not. Naruto took his father's technique and brought it to an entirely new level, but I think that's where it should end. Something like FTG doesn't seem like Naruto's style of trickery and randomness. Though I wouldn't mind seeing Naruto use Minato's advanced Shunshin (I forgot the name...).
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 12:22 PM   #18
Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar
Genin

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura about

Advance Shunshin= FTG. (i think) the normal shunshin is the body flicker.

so i think that he could learn the body flicker technique, but the FTG requires those special kunai with the seals on them, so he would have to figure out how that works, and learn the seal.

Rep me Green and i'll rep you back.
::Proud Co-Owner Of The::
::Own Clan FC::

::Ouran High School Host FC::

::Proud Member Of The::
::Shikamaru FC::

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 12:26 PM   #19
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of

I could've sworn Minato had two speed techniques. FTG, and Hira...Hari...shama? Something like that. It's basically a more advanced Shunshin.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:55 PM   #20
BlackKakashi31
Genin

BlackKakashi31 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I could've sworn Minato had two speed techniques. FTG, and Hira...Hari...shama? Something like that. It's basically a more advanced Shunshin.
I know the word you're looking for and it translates into Flying Thunder God.
Old 05-27-2008, 12:58 PM   #21
MikeyM1979
Hokage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackKakashi31 View Post
I know the word you're looking for and it translates into Flying Thunder God.
Damn, really? o_O I guess I was wrong. /looks at Leafninja

Edit: Yep, you're right.

Hiraishin no Jutsu - Flying Thunder God Technique

Hiraishin no Jutsu is a ninjutsu technique utilized by the Fourth Hokage. The technique gave Yondaime his nickname "Konoha's Yellow Flash," due to his bright yellow hair and his ability to traverse great distances in the blink of an eye. A space-time jutsu like Kuchiyose, Yondaime first needs to mark his destination with a shiki (rite) first, he can then activate the jutsu to come to the mark. He can apply this to a weapon such as a kunai, and when thrown or used, he can instantly travel to it. He can also apply the mark to a touched area, such as his opponent or some other surrounding feature. No matter where the opponent goes, Yondaime can travel to the mark to kill them.

Last edited by MikeyM1979; 05-27-2008 at 01:02 PM.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:22 PM   #22
Genin

Mr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura aboutMr.Magical_Flying_TwixBar has a spectacular aura about

yeah, body flicker or shunshin no jutsu, is a basic version of FTG, the only difference is he can't go as far, and its detectable where as FTG is not and can got a great deal further

Old 05-27-2008, 01:30 PM   #23
BlackKakashi31
Genin

BlackKakashi31 is on a distinguished road

But I still say, give Naruto the Keys to the Kingdom. We've already seen an improvement on the technique in a similar technique. The one that Madara uses doesn't require and prep, so why wouldn't Naruto at least get the basic technique.
Old 05-27-2008, 01:46 PM   #24
Genin

yeah thats what im saying, get someone to teach him the basics and leave it up to him to refine it

Old 05-27-2008, 10:56 PM   #25
tooNaruto
Chuunin

tooNaruto is on a distinguished roadtooNaruto is on a distinguished road

Does that means that he can upgrade it into a better state...?like he upgrade rasengan to shuriken rasengan?

LET'S US FIGHT ONCE MORE!

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
tooNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 11:06 PM   #26
ThePRODIGY
Chuunin

Location: walk three blocks down make a left then a right now do u see me
ThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really niceThePRODIGY is just really nice

it would only be right 4 him to inherit this jutsu since he's his son and we have not trully seen how it works

Great clubs come join
Owner of The konoha 12/Next Generation shinobi fc or k.12/n.g.s.fc
http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...27#post1471427
rocklee fc
naruto fc
naruto pairing fc
lol
ThePRODIGY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 03:40 AM   #27
Genin

Quote:
Does that means that he can upgrade it into a better state...?like he upgrade rasengan to shuriken rasengan?
yeah basically, minato refined the body flicker into FTG by using those kunai knives, so if naruto learned the seals on those kunai he could in theory refine body flicker -the basic technique- into Flying Thunder God -the advance one- or her could do it some other way using his nature element

Old 05-28-2008, 04:10 AM   #28
Aiden Sy'on
Genin

Aiden Sy'on is on a distinguished road

The only weakness this technique seems to have is the fact that a special kunai needs to be thrown, in order for it to work.
The thing is Naruto can easily overcome this by making his clones do the throwing.
Aiden Sy'on is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 04:39 AM   #29
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I hope not. Naruto took his father's technique and brought it to an entirely new level, but I think that's where it should end. Something like FTG doesn't seem like Naruto's style of trickery and randomness. Though I wouldn't mind seeing Naruto use Minato's advanced Shunshin (I forgot the name...).
But it does suit him very well only this time its faster and more efficient. The only downside of this is... Yeah thats right, Naruto + Kage Bunshin + Complete Rasengan + FTG = GOD

And if Naruto does inherit this he'll have a chance against Pein or even Madara. I mean its a perfect counter for those two.

Naruto is growing up dont you think he need to take his trickery to a whole new level.

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan

Last edited by Avian; 05-28-2008 at 04:52 AM.
Avian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2008, 05:09 AM   #30
tooNaruto
Chuunin

tooNaruto is on a distinguished roadtooNaruto is on a distinguished road

We all know that if Naruto manage to learn this jutsu..he can bring kage bunshin and rasengan to ultimate level.....but u think Naruto can learn this jutsu?....even Kakashi didn't perform it yet..as we seen...

LET'S US FIGHT ONCE MORE!

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
tooNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote