Kage FC (New Owners) - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 07-06-2008, 12:12 AM   #91
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Kage FC (New Owners)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchia man View Post
actualy hippie we are the two original owners and im back guys
wb, since your back I can be active in the FC again lol

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-2008, 12:12 AM   #92
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

ok. I'm out now so good night.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 12:13 AM   #93
uchia man
Genin

uchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of light

see ya good night guys
uchia man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 12:13 AM   #94
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

later Hokage

Brawl

Mario Cart

Old 07-06-2008, 03:00 PM   #95
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokage4354 View Post
nm, almost every ower/co-owner is inactive exept me, neo, and hippie.

They really should be removed.
Yellow Flash has been really active, and a good co-owner, when hippie & hokage4354 both took a break he was helping me out with a Kage 1 on 1 Debating Tournament, and we were almost set, but with exception of the owners being excused it was only me and him. But everythings picked up lately and we just need constant cool topics, or events.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 03:44 PM   #96
hippiematt
Chuunin

Yellow flash is a cool guy anyways.

Brawl

Mario Cart

Old 07-06-2008, 05:40 PM   #97
uchia man
Genin

uchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of lightuchia man is a glorious beacon of light

alright guys we need to get the normal members to be active again and if they dont want to be a member than we take them off the list
Old 07-06-2008, 11:14 PM   #98
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchia man View Post
alright guys we need to get the normal members to be active again and if they dont want to be a member than we take them off the list
Well then can we please have a topic to talk about for now?

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 11:52 AM   #99
uchia man
Genin

alright what do you guys think kakashi would do as hokage
Old 07-07-2008, 04:12 PM   #100
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I believe Tsunade will get injured, or use the Forbidden Jutsu she used against Orochimaru, against Pein, and she will become old quick, then she won't have enough power to fully stand as Hokage, and will pass it on to Kakashi. Kakashi will be a very cautious Hokage, and he will feel pressure from making decisions for not only a teacher and his 3 strudents but the whole leaf village. He will simply attempt to maintain things until Naruto gets back. Its kinda confusing cause in the anime their in a filler which the ANBU Leader was being held by Tsunade during that invasion so what will become of him later? And whats his status with Kakashi, friend or foe? He used to be ANBU.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 07-12-2008, 07:32 PM   #101
yellow flash 55
the yellow flash

yellow flash 55 will become famous soon enoughyellow flash 55 will become famous soon enoughyellow flash 55 will become famous soon enough

sry i havnt been on today is like the only day for the last week becouse i was at camp. ill be back at camp tomorow so sry ive been gone. so neo did u get my pm? i dont think kakashi wlllacsept the part of the hokage. i thik that if tsnade were to fall that sakura or shizuna would take over till naruto gets back from training.

please acsept this flower of love ladys

member ofthe welcometo the host club<3 FC
the new uchiha sasuke FC
the oficial debating FC
the naruto abridged series FC
naruhina FC
co-owner
kage fanclub(the raikage)
the welcome to the host club <3 FC king

my friends
phew2
fox maiden
emiko-sammy
yellow flash 55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 07:40 PM   #102
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm going to be hosting a caption contest soon....

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:45 PM   #103
Relentless
Chuunin

Relentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enough

Hmm so can i Join =D?

赤いドラゴン
.::'~ JMan : You were the greatest and will be missed ~'::.

http://tt-rage.mybrute.com
Relentless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 12:46 AM   #104
NeoKakarott023

Quote:
Originally Posted by oXDRAGONXo View Post
Hmm so can i Join =D?
Welcome to the FC oXDRAGONXo, display the Kage FC banner proudly, post often and be on the look out for upcoming FC contests, and events.

I speak 4 languages...

Old 07-15-2008, 11:59 AM   #105
Sharimaru
Academy Student

Sharimaru is an unknown quantity at this point

Can i join too, i like the 2nd hokage a lot it,s one of my favorite charakters and the 4th is also one of my favorite.
Sharimaru is offline   Reply With Quote