Ps3 + 50" Plasma HDTV. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 06-05-2008, 02:44 AM   #1
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Sesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished roadSesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished road
Ps3 + 50" Plasma HDTV.

Well Im not quite sure about this, so I need others opinions lol...

Should I spend a 1000$ and get a Ps3 + a 40" Plasma HDTV?

I mainly only want a Ps3 for MGS4 and FF13 xP So Is It really worth It? lol.

EDIT: (I decided Im buying the TV regardless.)
Sesshomaru_55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2008, 02:54 AM   #2
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ps3 + 50" Plasma HDTV.

Well, if you're getting the TV regardless, then I guess your question is answered. Unless you're not talking about some kind of a bundle. In which case it's up to you, to get a PS3 for just those two games alone is a little ridiculous, then again I can't say anything as I love both of those games (their respective series I mean, tho I'm sure I'll like both games when I get them).

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 02:57 AM   #3
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Sesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished roadSesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished road

What about the Ps3 xP
Old 06-05-2008, 03:01 AM   #4
Shino

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

I edited my post.

Also if you really wanna play those two games, I say get it anyway, I'm sure there will be other games for the PS3 exclusively that you'll like down the road.

Old 06-05-2008, 03:13 AM   #5
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

You are probably right. I wonder If I can find a cheaper Ps3 on ebay thats not defective In any way.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:14 AM   #6
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

Well the ps3 is very limited atm =/, i mean games like resistance and the ones mentioned are good, but they havent built any solid ground in that department yet. Better off getting a 360 for now. However its your choice, imma get a ps3 but im waiting for some more games to come out for it first (better ones)

as for what you want, the price will vary on the hard drive, i recommend no lesser than a 60gb but some buy the 40gb for it being cheaper =/

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300

Last edited by sasuke_power; 06-05-2008 at 03:15 AM.
sasuke_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:17 AM   #7
Shino

Speaking of which, if you have PS2 games, the 40gb PS3 will NOT play them. You'll want a 60gb PS3 for that, and they don't sell those in stores anymore.

Old 06-05-2008, 03:18 AM   #8
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

The only console I do not own Is a Ps3.

Does this seem like a scam In any way? I cant tell. - http://cgi.ebay.com/Metal-Gear-Solid...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 06-05-2008, 03:23 AM   #9
Shino

Its not a scam, although the auction is ripping you off, as that bundle will retail for $500, and he's selling it for $600.

Old 06-05-2008, 03:24 AM   #10
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

500$ huh? Im buying that then when It releases. Will the 80 gig play Ps2 games?
Old 06-05-2008, 03:26 AM   #11
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

yeah its best if you get yourself one brand new out of the box from a store. That way you can have some one face to face in case your system is messed up in any way.

The Look of Innocence
Hiraku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2008, 03:27 AM   #12
Shino

I'm not sure, but if I had to guess, the answer to that would be no.

Old 06-05-2008, 03:42 AM   #13
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Why don't they make them Ps2 compatable anymore?
Old 06-05-2008, 03:50 AM   #14
Shino

To get you to buy PS3 games. Which is a shitty thing to do, but to be honest, it doesn't affect me as I have a 60gb one that is fully backwards compatible.

Old 06-05-2008, 03:55 AM   #15
Miburo

80 gig PS3 is backwards compatible. Just uses software emulation instead of hardware emulation like the 60 gig ones.

40 gig can't play any PS2 games though.