something strange happened today. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 06-05-2008, 11:36 PM   #1
Belle
Academy Student

Belle is an unknown quantity at this point
something strange happened today.

Taken from another forum..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous
'sup dome?

You are NOT going to believe what happened to me 2day!

I was at the mall running some errands and I thought I'd stop by the food court for a quick bite before meeting my friend Mary Sue and while I was there (I couldn't decide on Panda Express or Cinnabon so I got some of both) I called my husband to see what he wanted for dinner and discuss who would be Terryeo and who would be bgodly later this evening. While I was discreetly slipping some "youfoundthecard" cards under the napkin dispensers (with the edges sticking out, just a slight bit) I felt goosebumps and the hair on the back of my neck stand up. Was I being watched? Had someone seen me place the cards? Were "they" listening to my phone conversation RIGHT NOW?

I knew right then I would *not* be picking up that free Wii strap from GameStop today.

As nonchalantly as I could try to be right then- I slowly scanned the room under a pretense of yawning and stretching. Then I felt my blood turn to ice water. There was no doubt about that TR gaze starting at me from the well dressed man in the yellow tie at a table nearby Hot Dog on a Stick. Meanwhile, my husband informed me he had to work late tonight and to just grab a take-and-bake pizza. I said- "Gotta go, hon, my cover's been blown on a card drop, need an exit STAT" and promptly hung up.

Where to go? Victoria's Secret was nearby but prior experience had shown that, at times, it could be a trap. I was almost starting to panic before I realized I could use the elevator at Macy's and cut back through the parking garage. I made my way over to the department store as casually as possible, stopping at the cologne counter for a sample of rose perfume to throw off the trail of any possible puthy detection, as I knew that to be a current tactic from field reports of other Chanologists.

Breathe slowly. In blue, out orange. Don't walk fast, never walk fast. Almost there- there!

The elevator doors were closing and I was home free! Then- at the very last second- fingers belonging to a well manicured hand wrap themselves around the edge of the closing door. Trapped! I push the "DOOR CLOSE" button but it was to no avail. And here I was, exposed with no backup...would Delaware be my White Knight rescue? I could only hope and pray. Even Daywatch would have been acceptable at that very moment (sort of), but I knew in return he would ask for photos of mammary glands. I had no idea of Ten Tiger's current status. I needed halp and fast!

Yes, my fellow dome/asses, I was in the elevator with someone who could not possibly have been lower than OT-VII, judging by the way they were manipulating matter, energy, space and time. I tried to fight some deep feeling in side of me swelling up but knew I could not fight some primitive urge inside of my meat body bones. This was wrong, so wrong, yet I could not resist. So I fought that and I tuned on my entheta full-force to repel mode and braced myself for an emergency barrel roll maneuver because I knew if I took serious damage Fear Not could help repair both the flesh and soul.

I glanced up (he was a tall man), meeting that care-bare stare. Eye to eye. Questions raced through my mind. He looked.... English. Was he from Manchester? Was he a hero with lice? Stop- stop- thinking I said to myself. Then he spoke.

"So... what's your ummm... name?" he asked, moving in for the keel. He was American. I felt money. Gold Base money. Hemet- I'd say.

And he had gone straight for the power word. I melted. I tried to catch my breath, but nonetheless, my bosom heaved.

"You can call me... Kate".

He had found my, my- ruin.

And just then- the phone in my pocket (a Motorola) vibrated...

As I slipped my fingers tainted with a combination sweat of both fear and lust down the tie of the operating thetan (who was muzzling behind my ear), I suddenly snapped to present time due to the buzz-buzz-buzz of the phone.

OH GOD- how did I get here? I am not good with elevator.

"I have to take this call" I whispered. Was it Skeptic1337 with an important message? Or could it be Felch, our leader giving me instructions to "stand down".

After letting it ring a couple of more times, I slowly reached into my pocket, pulled the phone and saw it was a text message.

-pls 2 bring thermos kthxbai- T

But was it Ten Tigers or Thetan Ass? I did not know...

Having returned to present time, my mind was like an explosion of words and images. I realized the the finely pressed creases on the pants, the way they hung over the shoes like a badly baked cake, was a lie. Taking Candlejacks prior advice I proceeded with a crouch, low-kicked and then I went fo
All names are members of anohter fourm

WHAT WE DO, DA SCIETALAGISTS R TEH HURTI
Belle is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2008, 11:47 PM   #2
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough
Re: something strange happened today.

I didn't understand anything after the person grabbing the door.

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 02:52 AM   #3
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

do i know u? >.>

i think i do <.<
Old 06-06-2008, 04:08 AM   #4
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Sesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished roadSesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikfearless0 View Post
I didn't understand anything after the person grabbing the door.
Ditto... :P
Sesshomaru_55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:35 AM   #5
Nic
Missing-Nin

Nic is infamous around these partsNic is infamous around these parts

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
Yeah after the door part you lost me.
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 09:26 AM   #6
Sharkbelly
Next Contestant?

Sharkbelly can only hope to improve

I'll slip more than just the card.

It's too damn short for me to get a grip, pull the mother fucker out before it sticks.
Sharkbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:21 AM   #7
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Too long to read -_-

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 10:32 AM   #8
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

forum fanfic ftl?
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 05:56 PM   #9
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

She shoud have got the wiimote strap,now her t.v will get broked.

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
skwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:11 PM   #10
AkatsukiHunter
Chuunin

AkatsukiHunter will become famous soon enoughAkatsukiHunter will become famous soon enough

"I knew right then I would *not* be picking up that free Wii strap from GameStop today." HAHAHAHA

This has gotta be some sort of story, and one that needs to be proof read at that.

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
AkatsukiHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 09:30 PM   #11
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkatsukiHunter View Post
"I knew right then I would *not* be picking up that free Wii strap from GameStop today." HAHAHAHA

This has gotta be some sort of story, and one that needs to be proof read at that.
Brilliant deduction. : )
Old 06-10-2008, 09:35 PM   #12
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

a clue, sherlock!
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:37 PM   #13
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru View Post
a clue, sherlock!
Elementary my dear Watson,elementary.*smokes pipe*

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
skwee is offline   Reply With Quote