what will happen to Akatsuki? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-09-2008, 06:10 AM   #1
tooNaruto
Chuunin

tooNaruto is on a distinguished roadtooNaruto is on a distinguished road
what will happen to Akatsuki?

as u c,Akatsuki has been shattered a lot..i mean a lot of members of Akatsuki had died....so do u think Pein will try to recruit more members since it is only 5 members left in Aka or do nothing and wait for orders from madara?but madara seems not care about Aka anymore..i mean madara seems to be focus to Sasuke now....so what will happen to Akatsuki?

LET'S US FIGHT ONCE MORE!

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
tooNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-09-2008, 06:21 AM   #2
f1madman
Genin

f1madman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: what will happen to Akatsuki?

They will be crushed by Konoha's Little Yellow Flash...

Well maybe, perhaps Orange Flash? Or Orange Hurricane?
f1madman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 07:47 AM   #3
Kamakazi
Chuunin

Kamakazi is on a distinguished road

Possible Pain might try to recruit. There are probably older ninjas yet to be introduced that are spun in the tangled history of the ninja world.

Either that are keep the 5 and have them die to just pain by himself. and then have a big fight at the end.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:54 AM   #4
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

They wil get killed one by one

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 10:04 AM   #5
tooNaruto
Chuunin

i don't think Akatsuki won't finish so fast cause they were about the last villain in Naruto....

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
Old 06-09-2008, 10:51 AM   #6
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

I dont think they will be
The last Villia n is between :
Pein - Madara - Sasuke
Other Aka can die ....

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:36 AM   #7
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Akatsuki won't recruit more men since you don't find S-ranked missing nins every day, and so that this story could be finished.
Also, Akatsuki is a lousy organization of fodder ninjas who managed to get a few Bijuu and die.
The huge potential they had vanished when their members started dying one by one.

10 Akatsukis, including Orochimaru, and having Madara as 11th would crush a village with no real problems. But, the plan was to get killed 2 by 2, or one by one. Which is retarded and has no sense, but what can you do.

Edit:They are criminals, and they needed 3 years to get enough money. What the hell? You are criminals, get all of those members together and they can rob the world's biggest bank in a few minutes.

Last edited by Shrike; 06-09-2008 at 11:38 AM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:48 AM   #8
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

They captured several powerful jinchuuriki, including Gaara, did you miss that? I wouldn't exactly call them "lousy". Which bank would they rob btw, the ninja bank?

Maybe team Hawk will eventually replace the dead members. They're probably all S-rank.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 12:03 PM   #9
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
They captured several powerful jinchuuriki, including Gaara, did you miss that? I wouldn't exactly call them "lousy". Which bank would they rob btw, the ninja bank?

Maybe team Hawk will eventually replace the dead members. They're probably all S-rank.
Trying to be sarcastic and smart in such a way is not getting you where you wanted.

I did say they captured Jincuuriki, didn't I? They are lousy organization because their organization (meaning schedule how to do stuff) is stupid.
They captured Gaara, but they lost Sasori and Deidara lost his arms. Good huh? No, they could have gone together and leveled the village.

And there are banks in Naruto world. They use money, right? They have feudal lords. It's not the world of ninjas.
Also, I remember Suigetsu saying:"You work for Akatsuki's Kakuzu as a banker and accountant, right?" to a guy he captured for information about Akatsuki.

And Hawk isn't S-ranked since Orochimaru wouldn't be able to control a bunch of S-ranked villains around and experiment on them. Juugo is Kimimaro's level the most. If Orochimaru had such a strong bodies, he wouldn't want Kimimaro as he said he did.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 04:55 PM   #10
akuryuken
Genin

akuryuken is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Trying to be sarcastic and smart in such a way is not getting you where you wanted.

I did say they captured Jincuuriki, didn't I? They are lousy organization because their organization (meaning schedule how to do stuff) is stupid.
They captured Gaara, but they lost Sasori and Deidara lost his arms. Good huh? No, they could have gone together and leveled the village.

And there are banks in Naruto world. They use money, right? They have feudal lords. It's not the world of ninjas.
Also, I remember Suigetsu saying:"You work for Akatsuki's Kakuzu as a banker and accountant, right?" to a guy he captured for information about Akatsuki.

And Hawk isn't S-ranked since Orochimaru wouldn't be able to control a bunch of S-ranked villains around and experiment on them. Juugo is Kimimaro's level the most. If Orochimaru had such a strong bodies, he wouldn't want Kimimaro as he said he did.
well yes naruto world have banks i remember 1 time jiraya was looking to his money account and naruto said that he never saw that many 0's and jiraya say that was because his novel was very popular in other words jirayas was one of the riches man in konoha he must have millions. LOLZ jiraya the godfather

Last edited by akuryuken; 06-09-2008 at 04:57 PM.
akuryuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:33 PM   #11
tooNaruto
Chuunin

i doubt they will use the Naruto bank,they just want power to rule the Naruto world....they won't use money to rule the world..i think

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
Old 06-10-2008, 07:26 AM   #12
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Not really my intention, but if you took it that way maybe I was onto something.

Quote:
No, you said they captured a few bijuu. We know bijuu can exist without jinchuuriki's and are easy prey when they are on their own. So, when you say they captured a few bijuu and that they are a lousy organization you see how that can be interpreted.

Quote:
Do you not realize this discussion is meaningless? Assuming they have banks, we don't know what amount of money there is in them. If there is enough money in a bank to sponsor Akatsuki's or any other rogue ninja organization I would assume it has high security, no? They could hire ninja guards. He did say the guy was a banker and one was an accountant. However, that does not mean they have normal banks in the sense that we do.

We've seen shinobi use radio headsets, right? But have you ever seen a normal phone?

Obviously there are plot holes. You'll just have to use your imagination to fill those. I just think it's kinda pointless to call Akatsuki a lousy organization when you don't have all the facts. Or rather, there is no facts.

Quote:
No he wouldn't, that's why the dangerous ones were all locked up and he had help from loyal followers. I'd call hawk S-rank, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited by trondah; 06-10-2008 at 07:28 AM.
Old 06-10-2008, 07:38 AM   #13
vainglorious
Genin

vainglorious will become famous soon enoughvainglorious will become famous soon enough

shinobi, especially s-class are basically special forces soldiers. Soldiers are expendable.

Yes Akatsuki has diminished quite abit, but Pain and Madara are still around and kicking. Considering that Pain is pretty much 6 guys himself, and Madara is over a century old, it wouldnt be hard to assume that may know afew other very powerful and dangerous shinobi.

Also the naruto universe is very big, and we've barely seen anything from two of the bigger countries, or even smaller ones. Every movie that pops up, kish adds awhole new part of the map to it.

look how easy it was for Kish to throw Salamander Hanzou into the picture.

personally i see, Hawk and Akatsuki uniting but who the fuck knows.
vainglorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 08:02 AM   #14
tooNaruto
Chuunin

Hawks level is not on Akatsuki level...u try to compare Suigetsu to Kisame..who is stronger?although Hawk was quite strong but still wasn't on Aka level....madara may recruit them but still they were weak for become an Aka except Sasuke...

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
Old 06-10-2008, 08:32 AM   #15
trondah
ANBU

For all we know Suigetsu have already beaten Kisame. His intention is to get all the swords, so he must have got some skill or that would be a very unrealistic goal. He was also hand picked by Sasuke.

Akatsuki only have kyuubi left to reach their goal. I wonder if Naruto will actually have the kyuubi extracted from him without dying somehow.