Naruto 403 Discussions - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 08:27 AM   #16
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 403 Discussions

the next issue says konoha hears about the attack. So do you think that means there is still a mole amongst akatsukis ranks? This chapter was kind of boring, that thing sasuke was sitting on looked like the skeleton of the bijuu that madara and diedera caught ( I forget which tailed beast it was).

Old 06-06-2008, 08:30 AM   #17
Avian
Jounin

Avian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enoughAvian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swe3t-Little-Angel View Post
I didn't hate it.. on the contrary.. I loved it. I don't mind seeing Sasuke and his memories they're giving SOME answers.

And.. Sasuke already had his Sharingan activated when Itachi "attacked" or he just activated it.. I dunno.

What is that thing Sasuke's sitting on? I bet it has something to do with the bijuu's Madara's trying to collect. If there's something you need the focus on in Kishi's manga is the background. So did nobody notice that Sasuke's CS was gone or anything. From now on... I'll be paying much and much more attention to the "little" things Kishi draws.

Why isn't there any news of Jiraiya? Or there already is but Kishi's not showing just yet. And if Naruto knows... then why isn't he all orange/red and taily yet??
He activated his MS and EM/PMS at the same time Itachi transfered his powers and his death. Im still confuse though on how he got the EMS/PMS when Itachi's eyes were not yet transplanted.

And yes everybody knows the CS on Sasuke is gone... Its old news.

Like i said "THIS CHAPTER IS SOOOO LAME!!!!"

Uzumaki Naruto - Uchiha Sasuke
Wind Element - Fire/Lightning
Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation - Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Chakra Manipulation
Rasengan- Chidori
Sage Mode, Rikoudo Mode - Perfect Mangekyu Sharingan

Last edited by Avian; 06-06-2008 at 08:32 AM.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:30 AM   #18
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth20748 View Post
So where is Sasuke's MS?
Well, he has it. It's not like he's going to always have it activated.

This chapter is really good. And the best part is that it's setting up the attack to Konoha very quickly. That means character development for Naruto. Believe it or not, it doesn't seem as if Kishi is going to ignore Naruto any longer. I hope so, at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avian View Post
He activated his MS and EM/PMS at the same time Itachi transfered his powers and his death. Im still confuse though on how he got the EMS/PMS when Itachi's eyes were not yet transplanted.

That's not true. He only activated MS or else Madara wouldn't have asked him if he wanted to take Itachi's eyes.

BeST P0ST EveR <---------

Last edited by lan2cp; 06-06-2008 at 08:35 AM.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:54 AM   #19
Swe3t-Little-Angel
Sleeping Ninja

Swe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
First off... I meant IN the memory when Itachi just killed the entire clan, Sasuke already activated his Sharingan. He had his first comma in his eyes when he "fought" Itachi at the compound when he was 8. (He was 8 right?)

And if he didn't actually transplanted Itachi's eyes... that means he doesn't have the EMS/PMS. Apparently he only has Itachi's doujutsu's. Not the actual thing. At least.. that is what I think.. anyone who thinks I'm wrong... please... correct me

Quote:
And second off.. F.I.Y I meant BECAUSE we didn't notice the BACKGROUND we didn't SEE that Sasuke didn't have his CS ANYMORE! Can you grasp that fact! EVERYBODY knows that his CS is gone.. duh.. but because we didn't saw it SOONER before it was revealed, NOBODY actually saw it. Maybe they did.. but they didn't state it in a post. And I bet that IF they did... they would definitely point it out. So I doubt anybody saw it. You understand me now? Because we didn't look at the background we didn't notice it sooner? You understand? Good.

Quote:
Hey... everybody has his own opinion. YOU thought it was lame.. then for YOU.. so be it. Just wait.. there will come an manga chapter interesting enough for your favors.

Secret finger jutsu: A Thousand Years of Death! Moewhahaha!
Old 06-06-2008, 08:54 AM   #20
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Could he be sitting on top of Susanoo?

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:12 AM   #21
khalsooni
Academy Student

khalsooni is an unknown quantity at this point

sasuke won't take his brother's eyes!! well kishi set things nicly since It's quite difficult to mix itachi's ms pattern with sasukes to form ems.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:43 AM   #22
kenneth20748
Chuunin

kenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the roughkenneth20748 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
That was my first thought too. It would resemble the skeleton summon Itachi had. Although, it could be anybody's big vertebrae.

Old 06-06-2008, 09:45 AM   #23
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Great chapter so naruto get's itachi's power very good looks like itachi himself knows sasuke will become tainted by madara and he did.

Also it's nice to see sasuke doesn't have pms but only a mere mks.
Old 06-06-2008, 09:56 AM   #24
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

This was an interesting chapter. Itachi was more than just a genius. He knew that there was a good chance MAdara would get to Sasuke and that his first fail safe would be ineffective so he sets up another fail safe by giving naruto some of his power. Wow, but now im curious how Naruto will learn how to use that power or will it be automatic when sasuke tries to use his sharingan on naruto. Thinking back throughout the manga Itachi never really answered to anyone. In his earlier missions to catch naruto he appeared to be reluctant to do so. Yet no one challenged him (which tells you how much power he had). Now that everything is starting to come together it all makes since. Itachi planned everything from the start.

On a side note: Naruto being back at the village I couldnt really tell if he new Jiraiya was dead...
Old 06-06-2008, 09:58 AM   #25
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

Nice chapter.. Naruto havin' some of Itachi powers, I like it..

Durin' almost 400, I've had sympathy for what Sasuke has been through, but now kinda dislike Sasuke.. I really hope Naruto is there to kick Sasuke's ass bad..

Interestin' to see how Itachi basically planned everything so perfect.. He knew what the future might have held, and gave Naruto some of his powers.. Itachi is indeed one of greatest characters and heroes.. Too bad he had to go 9 feet under...
Old 06-06-2008, 10:05 AM   #26
Namikaze85
Missing-Nin

Namikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of lightNamikaze85 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharinganWarrior View Post
Nice chapter.. Naruto havin' some of Itachi powers, I like it..

Durin' almost 400, I've had sympathy for what Sasuke has been through, but now kinda dislike Sasuke.. I really hope Naruto is there to kick Sasuke's ass bad..

Interestin' to see how Itachi basically planned everything so perfect.. He knew what the future might have held, and gave Naruto some of his powers.. Itachi is indeed one of greatest characters and heroes.. Too bad he had to go 9 feet under...
lol yeah it's guy like him minato and jiraiya that always need to die rofll and they always predict something grave which happens.

itachi is without a doubt the most talented uchiha there ever was and way more powerful then sasuke is currently.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:24 AM   #27
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
Lol, I thought the exact same thing.

BeST P0ST EveR <---------
Old 06-06-2008, 10:32 AM   #28
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

I love Sasuke and cant wait to see him kick some more butt..
Anyway i am kinda tired of flashbacks by now. Itachi giving naruto some of his powers is really fucking lame. I love how you all insult sasuke all this time and dont say anything about itachi transferring his powers into naruto who isnt a uchiha. Now thanks to itachi Naruto is no longer his own person either. Which i knew would happen well because he is naruto of course. So for naruto its ok but fuck the others. As for the bones Sasuke is sitting on i think that is susanoo. As for Sasuke with as long as Sasuke has lived with hating and you all expect him to just turn around and change and be the same way he was when he was a kid. Not going to happen. Doesnt change the fact Itachi killed his family and his clan for those three old assholes of konoha.

Last edited by Mystik; 06-06-2008 at 10:34 AM.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:56 AM   #29
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Ok...here we go...so we have another chapter with flashbacks in it a ton...itachi transferring his powers to both sasuke n naruto(sheesh...what a surprise that is....LOL). Naruto is oddly enough back in Konoha but knows NOTHING of Jiraiya's death nor does it seem like the toads or the scrools have reached there yet...which well sucks...and the next chapter says a united front. I can't wait to see what Kishi pulls next. NO, I still don't think Naruto is gonna give up on sasuke....that's just not apart of the personality he is given but it seems as if he will have to defend Konoha from him because itachi knew this could happen...wow, this is reallly setting up to be something interesting n yes, I think Sasuke still needs to get rid of the 3 old idiots(the advisors n danzou)...LOL.

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
Old 06-06-2008, 11:06 AM   #30
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

Itachi didnt kill the Uchihas for those three old asshole as you put it.. He did for Konoha.. Those power Itachi transfered into Naruto doesnt have to be Uchiha abilities, but it probably is.. Cant wait to see those abilities in action, So powerful that Itachi never hoped Naruto had to use them..

Sasuke has changed, major, durin' his chat with Madara.. Sasuke wasnt out to hurt anybody besides Itachi, remember Sasuke didnt kill those 100 men Orochimaru set him up to kill.. Now Sasuke want destoy Konoha, kill people who nothing with the Uchihas demise and they probably has no knowledge of why Itachi did it.. Sasuke is evil.. I dont hope he dies, but I hope there'll be someone to knock him down from pedestal he put himself on top of..