Naruto 403 Discussions - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 04:51 PM   #46
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto 403 Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharingan Lord View Post
I know, but why would Madara ask Sasuke if he took Itachi's eyes? D:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/403/17/

Hrmm, I dont see anywhere that Madara asked Sasuke if he took them...he asked if Sasuke was going to transplant Itachi's eyes into his own...which he declined.^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
If Sasuke doesn't have PMS, how come his MS pattern has six points just like that of a PMS?
MS comes in different forms if you havent noticed.^_^

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann

Last edited by Ami-san; 06-06-2008 at 04:52 PM.

Old 06-06-2008, 05:10 PM   #47
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

The plot is falling apart. Naruto gets illusion crows that give him special powers (probably some way to control the Kyuubi (which would totally throw the Fourth's "Two Chakras Seal" thingy subplot out the window)), Sasuke is probably getting buttfucked by Madara now 'cause he's acting like his bitch (plus, he changes his mind too often--he swore not twenty chapters ago he was eradicating the remnants of the Uchiha clan completely) and Naruto is a fucking moron like always. He's so gay for Sasuke he won't entertain the possibility that the fool is about to lay seige to his entire village. He'll probably stand by his side too, like: "Sasuke, why're you doing this?! I love you! You stretch my paaaaants!"

As far as Jiraiya's message, Pa toad been got to Konoha. He got there the same chapter Jiraiya died IIRC. So, the Konoha higher-ups are probably keeping it under wraps for now. Perhaps they intend to unleash the news at a time where Naruto's rage could come in handy.

And I don't know why Kishi is soaking panels out of the Itachi/Sasuke connection, we already know what happened. He probably just threw in the pussy crying Itachi panel last second, thinking we didn't get enough reinteration that it was destroying Itachi on the inside to massacre the Uchiha clan.

And I'm glad it's been cleared up the Sasuke has nothing more than a Psuedo Sharingan now. It's not even legit--it's like the Sharingan 3.6 or something. He's still struggling to come to grips the Itachi was actually a pretty cool brother and that he was just feeding Sasuke bullshit when he was like "come back to me when you have the same eyes." The current events now make the quote insignificant, a testament that the author probably went another direction than originally intended. Or that he's making this shit up on the run and he's running out of good mojo.

Regardless of everything though, two very bad chapters in a row.

Also, where does Itachi get off just giving people awesome shit left and right like it isn't a problem. If jutsu and skills could be transferred that easily, why isn't it done all the time?

Last edited by Trey; 06-06-2008 at 05:12 PM.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #48
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ami-san View Post
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/403/17/

Hrmm, I dont see anywhere that Madara asked Sasuke if he took them...he asked if Sasuke was going to transplant Itachi's eyes into his own...which he declined.^_^
Aack! Sorry, wrong verb tense. I was wondering why Madara asked if Sasuke was going to take his eyes, but I get it now. 8D Thanks.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:14 PM   #49
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

If Madara asked Sasuke if he was gonna take Itachi's eyes, then Sasuke will probably go blind eventually or else why would Madara bring it up. But why would Sasuke refuse to take Itachi's eyes if he knows that he will go blind?

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 06-06-2008, 07:19 PM   #50
marti810
Chuunin

marti810 will become famous soon enoughmarti810 will become famous soon enough

itachis ability to plan ahead is on par with minatos
Old 06-06-2008, 07:29 PM   #51
Swe3t-Little-Angel
Sleeping Ninja

Swe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avian View Post
Whoa easy!! I meant no disrespect. Im sorry for not typing a smiley face after my sentence.
Kay... We're cool right? It's cool. Don't worry... we'll get to chillin' and hangin' and doing our thing! Ya' know.. I was sending some information out here... but it's fine.. Yeah... we understand each other... one love.. one blood... Ai.. Peace out!

Quote:
Well the only thing that i like about this chapter was the fact that i was against Sasuke having EMS/PMS in the first place cause it really didnt make any sense having it activated with just transferring eye techniques and never actually transplanted Itachi's eyes. I just thought Kishi wanted Sasuke a instant uber boost (which he succeded anyway). So it all makes sense to me now.
Yup... Sasuke's uppergod now... Sort of... But don't worry, be happy *sings song*... Naruto just got as much power boost as Drama queen did. Only... we don't exactly know what and how much. Isn't this just great... Sasuke gets power.. so does Naruto... when does Sakura get that magnificent cool power boost up? Huh? Huh? Tsssssssssssssssss......

Quote:
But the thing that i hate is how Kishi just ignored the news about Jiraiya to Naruto. It infuriates me to the bone i mean it suck out the drama completely with this Sasuke flashbacks. Maybe its Kishi's fault for writing such bad scenes.
1. Don't forget that Sasuke is THE Dramaqueen out there... so there eventually BE drama.. (lol)
2. Maybe Konoha didn't get the news yet. I bet they did from the moment they'd shown Tsunade seeing that frog but, or, she's hiding the news, or, Naruto already knows but it isn't revealed yet when and how he got it.

Kishi's doing a all Sasuke right now.. so before we could go to the next step about any rain village attacking or Sannin's death or whatever... we need to get this whole Uchiha thing over with. Besides.. I thought everybody has questions that needed to be answered.. now that they are.. people are complaining about how slow things are going. It will get better (for us.. not for them.. just yet) just be happy that it isn't as slow as the actual anime. Then you would just plain Die!!!

Secret finger jutsu: A Thousand Years of Death! Moewhahaha!

Last edited by Swe3t-Little-Angel; 06-06-2008 at 07:32 PM.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:31 PM   #52
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Sesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished roadSesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I love Sasuke and cant wait to see him kick some more butt..
Anyway i am kinda tired of flashbacks by now. Itachi giving naruto some of his powers is really fucking lame. I love how you all insult sasuke all this time and dont say anything about itachi transferring his powers into naruto who isnt a uchiha. Now thanks to itachi Naruto is no longer his own person either. Which i knew would happen well because he is naruto of course. So for naruto its ok but fuck the others. As for the bones Sasuke is sitting on i think that is susanoo. As for Sasuke with as long as Sasuke has lived with hating and you all expect him to just turn around and change and be the same way he was when he was a kid. Not going to happen. Doesnt change the fact Itachi killed his family and his clan for those three old assholes of konoha.
Your sasuke fangirl-ism Is geting really old. Everyone makes fun of Sasuke for geting a power up because thats how hes been geting his powers, CS, Absorbing Oro, now Itachi's eyes. Naruto gets one power and now everyone Is happy. Itachi Didn't do it for the 3 old people, He did it to prevent a war. Do you even read the manga or do you just read the forums?
Old 06-06-2008, 07:39 PM   #53
Toadlily
Genin

Toadlily is on a distinguished roadToadlily is on a distinguished road

Well, Kishi said in his interview that Naruto needed to grow up and now even Itachi is telling him the same. By their conversation, I can believe that Madara is being more truthful than I thought at first. I thought the chapter was very good but as usual, too short.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:00 PM   #54
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
I love Sasuke and cant wait to see him kick some more butt..
Anyway i am kinda tired of flashbacks by now. Itachi giving naruto some of his powers is really fucking lame. I love how you all insult sasuke all this time and dont say anything about itachi transferring his powers into naruto who isnt a uchiha. Now thanks to itachi Naruto is no longer his own person either. Which i knew would happen well because he is naruto of course. So for naruto its ok but fuck the others. As for the bones Sasuke is sitting on i think that is susanoo. As for Sasuke with as long as Sasuke has lived with hating and you all expect him to just turn around and change and be the same way he was when he was a kid. Not going to happen. Doesnt change the fact Itachi killed his family and his clan for those three old assholes of konoha.
thank god someone here have the same thoughts as me..
itachi gives some of his powers to naruto???WTF??
will naruto is gonna be like a salad??
no seriously...jiraya's toads,4th's & jiraya's rasengan,kubi,kagebunshin,and what else???SHARINGAN??
i dont think that itachi gave him the power of sharingan but what else could he gave him since doujutsu is his only power?
also there is a cute thing i remembered...in the begening of naruto anime when they was explaning stuff about chakra they said that "everyone has his own chakra that can't be shared with any other human" and yet
1-medical ninja (along with all its crap)
2-forcing ur chakra to ur teammate to get ride of genjutsu's effect
3-transfaring powers and tech
4-could there be anymore crap?

dont get me worng i love the story but i gusee that kishi is geting old and losing control of the story his not just slowen the events down but also craping...am looken forword to the jiraya's death news when it arrive to konoha along with pain's reality (who i also think that he is chizune cuz they look similar to each otheres with the black hair..but thats a jk)

at last i like to say that i respect sasuke for not taken his brother's eye and i will piss on his grave after he attacks konoha and die.

Last edited by uchiha-anwar; 06-06-2008 at 09:05 PM.
Old 06-06-2008, 08:46 PM   #55
tooNaruto
Chuunin

tooNaruto is on a distinguished roadtooNaruto is on a distinguished road

i can't say this but i had to admit that Sasuke wanted to attack Konoha.....how foolish Sasuke is,never think about his bro even he did a lot of things for him...anyway good chapter,i think Itachi knows that Sasuke one day will attack Konoha when Sasuke knows his truth and he entrusted the job of stopping Sasuke to Naruto....i hope Sasuke won't kill innocent people...

LET'S US FIGHT ONCE MORE!

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
Old 06-06-2008, 09:18 PM   #56
Hiraku
Puppet Master

Hiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of lightHiraku is a glorious beacon of light

naruto probably got tsuyomi as his power as sasuke got ameratsue.

The Look of Innocence
Old 06-06-2008, 09:46 PM   #57
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesshomaru_55 View Post
Your sasuke fangirl-ism Is geting really old. Everyone makes fun of Sasuke for geting a power up because thats how hes been geting his powers, CS, Absorbing Oro, now Itachi's eyes. Naruto gets one power and now everyone Is happy. Itachi Didn't do it for the 3 old people, He did it to prevent a war. Do you even read the manga or do you just read the forums?
Though I like Sasuke, I'm not looking forward to him attacking Konoha, if that's what Mystik means by kicking butt. My heart is gonna break along with Naruto and Sakura's.

So why am I replying to this post instead of Mystik?

Because I think everyone has lost sight of the REASON for the power transfer. It has nothing to do with who's an Uchiha and who's not, and it has nothing to do with the way Sauke has been getting his powers.

It has to do with brotherhood, and that brings me to the next post . . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadlily View Post
Well, Kishi said in his interview that Naruto needed to grow up and now even Itachi is telling him the same. By their conversation, I can believe that Madara is being more truthful than I thought at first. I thought the chapter was very good but as usual, too short.
But by growing up he didn't mean rejecting the core of his character.

Notice Itachi's smile as Naruto says he won't go back on his words? Its the same smile he gave Naruto when Itachi was only a 30% power possessed body. Itachi is making sure . . . one more time . . . that he is placing his faith in the right person.

Naruto just showed Itachi in that flashback that he can do the one thing that Itachi SHOULD have done all those years ago find a way to save the village AND protect the ones he loves.

So . . . good chapter. Good emotion from Naruto. He doesn't even wnat to get out of bed. And he doesn't even have the worst news yet . . .

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Old 06-06-2008, 10:17 PM   #58
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

I think it would have been easier if Itachi would have just took Sasuke off and trained him himself. If he wanted Sasuke to get stronger then that is what he should have done. Sasuke is begining to be a second generation of Orochimaru (leaving the village then going back to destroy the village).

Naruto getting a power boost from Itachi. I think its a nice concept even though i would rather see him train but he seriously does not have the time. I hope kishi gives us a break from sasuke at least for two maybe three chapters...
Old 06-07-2008, 12:48 AM   #59
LonelyNinja

Only thing I liked about this chapter was seeing Sasuke growing a pair and attacking Itachi, and Itachi crying was odd. But still, not a very good chapter.

Old 06-07-2008, 12:52 AM   #60
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,269 Times in 2,923 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

We all know this "attack" on konoha is going to be one big fat failure. Either konoha will survive the attack or Pein is going to lay the smack down on Sasuke and Madara. It makes no sense for his attack to be a sucess. At most Someone important will die and the story will pick up from there on. Kishi wouldn't tie all the knots in one go there are too many things pending. Just like when Oro attacked the village, characters grew from that in power and mentally this recent "attack" regardless of how or when it happens will serve the same purpose in the story.

Last edited by Dagoro; 06-07-2008 at 01:19 AM.
Closed Thread