Uzumaki Naruto - Reshaping The Shinobi World - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-08-2008, 06:45 PM   #1
Natsu
Academy Student

Natsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Uzumaki Naruto - Reshaping The Shinobi World

Never give up...that was the choice I had to make! Naruto...you're the "Destined Child," I know it....the rest is up to you!

Just like your classic ninja series, the Naruto world has a "Chosen One" of it's own. Ofcourse, that person is none other than Naruto Uzumaki. How will he go about saving the world? You're probably thinking, "By using his haxxed abilities :facepalm ." There is some truth to that statement, but Naruto will do so much more.

He will ultimately reshape the way of the shinobi. After reading this thread, you will realize how Naruto's will plays a major role in all of this, why he has not given up on Sasuke, and how the manga plot will fall smoothly into place.

Revolutionizing AND Saving the World

Naruto has a myterious ability. He can befriend anyone and also has a myterious power to change people. We've seen him use these powers so many times before, but before I get to that, undrestand that it just so happens that Naruto has the power to bring change, which on a bigger scale, is a revolution.

The current and common shinobi belief is that ninja are simply tools that governments can use. This system dates all the way back to some of the earliest known events in shinobi history (Back then, ninja were simply clans acting as armed militia.~Madara, Chapter 398)

The idea of shinobi being used and tools and desiring only power is the exact opposite of what Naruto believes in (Back then, power was everything-Madara, Chapter 398) . Shinobi who persue power alone tend to disregard their friends and emotions. Sound like someone familiar? That's right, Sasuke.

-Sasuke: Present

At the very young age of twelve, Sasuke turned his back on the village in seek of power from Orochimaru. Naruto has persued him four times total and has failed in every attempt. As time passes, Sasuke only slips further away into the darkness. Even Itachi questioned why Naruto would want to save Sasuke (What is it about my brother that makes you care about him so much? He's a rogue ninja who abandoned you-Itachi, Chapter 366)

Here's where Naruto's will will play it's role.
  • No matter how many times he fails, Naruto will get back up again
  • Naruto is challenging the very essence of what it means to be a shinobi by persuing Sasuke

Remember these ancient panels?

Naruto has defied the way of the shinobi by letting his emotions play a role in rescuing Sasuke. Instead, he his following his own way. Wise ninja, such Jiraiya (and Itachi, as I have shown above), agree that Naruto is wasting time. Jiraiya called Naruto's actions foolish after reflecting on his failed attempt to keep Orochimaru in the Leaf.

Ultimately, Naruto will continue persisting and will overcome the cristicism from both of these shinobi icons. He is the underdog of the series afterall.

Naruto has taken the fight to the idea of shinobi being used as tools too...

Zabuza and Haku: Past

It's no coincidence that the very first arc tackled both the ideas of shinobi showing no emotion and the governments in the Naruto world using shinobi as tools. (Each clan was hired to fight for a country.-Madara, Chapter 398)

Gato's actions examplified Madara's words. He hired Zabuza and Haku to assasinate Bridge Builder Tazuna so that the people in the Land of Waves could not economically recover from his harsh rule.

Gato disrespectfully nudges Haku's corpse, all going back to the idea that the governments of the shinobi world just used shinobi with no regards for their lives. After Naruto defiantly lets his emotions get in the way of being a shinobi again by yelling at Gato, Zabuza restated the harsh fact that shionbi were simply used as tools :

(Do you really mean that? He really loved you! He loved you that much! Do you really feel nothing? Do you really...really not feel anything? If I become as strong as you will I become like you? He threw away his life for you. Without his dream...to die as a tool...that's just so sad~Naruto, Chapter 32)

And those were the words that brought Zabuza to tears and finally made him admit that he actually was sad that Haku was dead. Naruto, exihibiting his power, displayed that his ninja way prevailed over the idea of never showing emotion.

But how will Naruto take the fight to the governmental system? And just how will he get the opportunity to rewrite the way of the shinobi?

Konoha: The Old Generation

For a long time now, it was believed that Konoha is the only civil government in the Naruto world. The latest chapters revealed that Konoha's government is almost no different from the government in any other Village. Danzou, a very militaristic leader, ordered Itachi to exterminate the Uchiha Clan.

If you haven't realized, Danzou used Itachi as a tool, not considering how painful it must have been for Itachi to kill his own clansmen. This isn't the first time Danzou has done this though.

Danzou completely disregarded Sai and used him as a tool as well. In the Hidden Village of Blood, Sai committed the ghastly act of killing his fellow shinobi and ultimately, the emotional side of himself.

Soon, Danzou will suffer the consequences of his actions. Sasuke now wants to destroy Konoha, and though it is unclear as to whether or not he just wants to crush the government or the village itself, it's obvious that Sasuke will reveal what Danzou did. Upon hearing this, ofcourse Naruto is going to side with Sasuke. He was spoken out against shinobi being used as tools before, as I have clearly shown.

Is Naruto afraid of siding with someone who is considered a rogue? Nope, Naruto considers Sasuke a friend, and as shown when he ignored Kakashi's warning to stop yelling at Zabuza, Naruto isn't afraid to speak out against his superiors for what he believes in.

But this doesn't answer the question why other shinobi villages will allow Naruto to rewrite shinobi law....
Natsu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-08-2008, 06:46 PM   #2
Natsu
Academy Student

Natsu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Uzumaki Naruto - Reshaping The Shinobi World

Madara and Pein: the Ultimate Challenge

Pein. Pein, a very mysterious and powerful shinobi, is a very unique villain in the Naruto series. Pein isn't commiting villianous deeds for selfish reasons. He believes that what he is doing is right. It's important to understand why.

The once believed to be Akatsuki Leader, for most of his life, was caught between what happens when governments of the shinobi world clash, war. His experiences have involved grisly tales of battle and and death (You have no idea what happened to use after you left, Jiraiya-sensi~Konan) It is for this reason that Pein believes that the only way to prevent war is by destroying the many villages that make up the Naruto world and instilling fear in the few that remain.

Pein has made himself a sworn enemy of Naruto because he killed Jiraiya. The clash that these two will have will not only be a physical fight but a war of words as well. Pein believes that, like Zabuza, he has risen above feeling any means of emotion. Ofcourse, Naruto will put his words to the test.

Before I further explain how Pein will play a role in giving Naruto a chance to rewrite the way of the shinobi, Madara's role in the plot must be understood.

Ah, the great manipulator Madara Uchiha. Like Pein, Madara has experienced a past of warfare except he encourages this eact. That's Madara's underlying goal now other than to unlock the power of the Sharingan. He wants to the shinobi world to break out into war again and intends on using Akatsuki and Sasuke as his tools in order to help him accomplish that goal.

Originally, he was willling to sacrifice Uchihas just so that the Senju did not get more power than himself. When they did, Madara bitterly made it his goal to destroy Konoha, a goal that he has dreamt of accomplishing for almost one hundred years.

It's obvious that when Sasuke lauchnes his attack to destroy Konoha, one of two things will happen:

a. He will turn against Madara
b. He will learn some unrevealed truth that will make him realize that Madara is the true enemy.

When this happens, Naruto will be there to join forces with Sasuke and together, even if not right then and there, they will both have the same goal in mind. That is to overcome the threat that is Madara Uchiha.

-------------

Imagine when the shinobi world hears that Naruto defeated Pein, saved Sasuke, and participated in defeating Madara Uchiha. They will rever him as a hero. How do I know this? Sasuke received an incredible amount of recognition after defeating Orochimaru.

With the world at his whim, Naruto will remember what war did to Pein, Danzou's harsh role, Itachi's sacrifice, how Sasuke was a victim of Danzou's plan, and so much more. It is then that he will consider that perhaps the way of hte shinobi should be rethought so that these horrific events can never happen again.

Thanks for reading
Natsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 07:16 PM   #3
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough

I agree with practically almost everything you said.

Good read =]

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.
KatrinaKatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 09:07 PM   #4
Bishop X
Genin

Bishop X is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree 100%. This is the best prediction I've seen in a while.

~"Rooftops", Lostprophets

Bishop X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 11:24 PM   #5
thinmints
Rokudaime

thinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura about

good thread
Old 06-09-2008, 05:30 AM   #6
Evil[Angel]
Genin

Evil[Angel] is an unknown quantity at this point

Wkd thread everything you said is totally true!!!

But will Pein play a bigger part, Jiriya said That the Rin'Nengan is the most powerful of all 3 eye techniuqes, and the creator of the Ninja World The Sage Of The Six Paths, had those eyes, but did Jiriya know of the hidden Sharingan secret??
Old 06-09-2008, 05:49 AM   #7
tooNaruto
Chuunin

tooNaruto is on a distinguished roadtooNaruto is on a distinguished road

if u not saying it..i won't be know....well i am sure Naruto will do something like this when the right time comes...good thread anyway

LET'S US FIGHT ONCE MORE!

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
tooNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 05:57 AM   #8
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

I agree ... did you write that ?
It is so good

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:51 AM   #9
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Good read...

I would say at this point the rinnegan is still more mysterious than the sharingan because we only see one person use it and he controls six other bodies...
Old 06-10-2008, 05:48 PM   #10
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough

and like the legendary sannin naruto will be well respected; but what will he be known as hokage or will he even go further and unite all the villages and become high hokage?!

Even though narutos abiliies are amazing he can make himself into hundred of thousands of clones and if he gets stronger make each clone due differenet techniques so u dont know where to stop his attack from but thats just the tip of what he can do who knows what else he can learn or add to his scheme. there's only one word that i can see people calling naruto in the future when he is fully developed. GODLY!

(not to mention Jiraiya even said he is the chosen one and the son of shodaime so naruto is the future and will be great. couldn't agree with what u said more!)
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 06:16 PM   #11
Arashi1tha2storm
Academy Student

Arashi1tha2storm is an unknown quantity at this point

naruto is a fuking beast
Arashi1tha2storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 04:55 AM   #12
Evil[Angel]
Genin

Evil[Angel] is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
Good read...

I would say at this point the rinnegan is still more mysterious than the sharingan because we only see one person use it and he controls six other bodies...
Well it has effects Similar to a normal 3 pronged sharingan, shown when Jiriya taught konan etc, he said it allowed them to leanr ANY jutsu, and control all 6 elementS.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:55 AM   #13
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Well I agrre with this thread but isn't it COMPLETELY obvious, I mean that is the whole point of the Manga.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 02:15 PM   #14
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough

ya but its also good to talk about stuff like this because kishi has a staff that checks up on most blogs to see what where thinking, how to surprise us, how to please fans, and how to keep this manga still going.
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 03:47 AM   #15
Aiden Sy'on
Genin

Aiden Sy'on is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil[Angel] View Post
Wkd thread everything you said is totally true!!!

But will Pein play a bigger part, Jiriya said That the Rin'Nengan is the most powerful of all 3 eye techniuqes, and the creator of the Ninja World The Sage Of The Six Paths, had those eyes, but did Jiriya know of the hidden Sharingan secret??
I doubt it, I just believe, the rinnegan is set up for Naruto to overcome. Jiraiya was bested, Naruto will overcome (after some toad training off course) the barrier that is Pein. Maybe he'll even slap some sense into Pein before he finishes him off.
Aiden Sy'on is offline   Reply With Quote