Team 7 faces again like Sannin? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-11-2008, 09:14 AM   #1
tooNaruto
Chuunin

tooNaruto is on a distinguished roadtooNaruto is on a distinguished road
Team 7 faces again like Sannin?

i wonder now that Sasuke wanted to destroy Konoha..he sure to meet back Sakura and Naruto.do u wonder that this time to will be like the last the Sannin meet and fight....?during the last time they met,Tsunade together with Jiraiya fight Orochi....
and this time if team 7 meet up again,will they like the Sannin's fight?since Sasuke is now very strong...i wonder Naruto will team up with Sakura to fight with Sasuke?what do u think?

LET'S US FIGHT ONCE MORE!

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
tooNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-11-2008, 09:19 AM   #2
Kamakazi
Chuunin

Kamakazi is on a distinguished road
Re: Team 7 faces again like Sannin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooNaruto View Post
i wonder now that Sasuke wanted to destroy Konoha..he sure to meet back Sakura and Naruto.do u wonder that this time to will be like the last the Sannin meet and fight....?during the last time they met,Tsunade together with Jiraiya fight Orochi....
and this time if team 7 meet up again,will they like the Sannin's fight?since Sasuke is now very strong...i wonder Naruto will team up with Sakura to fight with Sasuke?what do u think?
English isn't your first language is it?

If its a fight to protect Konoha, Sakura and Naruto will team up against Sasuke, no doubt.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:25 AM   #3
tooNaruto
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikazi
English isn't your first language is it?
why?
anyway,do u think Kakashi would participate on their fight?

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
Old 06-11-2008, 10:00 AM   #4
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooNaruto View Post
why?
because your written english is worse than mine, and i'm from germany xD
anyway, would xou perhaps stop to open up all those senseless threads of yours?

btt: may be, may be not, but i'm sure as hell that sasukw will kill tsunade, with naruto present or not...
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 10:38 AM   #5
BlackKakashi31
Genin

BlackKakashi31 is on a distinguished road

Team 7 face off? Not yet! Naruto has to grow some more. It would be interesting though to see it. It's would be close to a fair fight since Manda is dead.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:06 AM   #6
Kamakazi
Chuunin

Kamakazi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackKakashi31 View Post
Team 7 face off? Not yet! Naruto has to grow some more. It would be interesting though to see it. It's would be close to a fair fight since Manda is dead.
Its gonna happen.
But I agree that its way to soon.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:42 AM   #7
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

They'll be some uber power-up revealing before they face off for sure, but I think Naruto will get his ass whipped until he realizes Sasuke doesn't intend to back down, then they'll fight in earnest.

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 12:39 PM   #8
Playa
The Village Idiot

Playa will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enoughPlaya will become famous soon enough

While I don't believe it will happen so soon, I think it will have a strong resemblance to the Sannin.
My question would more importantly be how Naruto will fight, as in whether he will fight to kill. Sakura has already shown that she will not hesitate to attack Sasuke to protect Naruto and the others, but Naruto continues to hold back.

Playa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 01:53 PM   #9
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

The are more like the next Sannin so there is a Huge Possibilty there will be a second Sannin fight .... with other Shinobi in it and also the Summons ....

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 07:25 PM   #10
Sublime
Genin

Sublime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru2007 View Post
The are more like the next Sannin so there is a Huge Possibilty there will be a second Sannin fight .... with other Shinobi in it and also the Summons ....
I agree.

Quote:
They'll be some uber power-up revealing before they face off for sure, but I think Naruto will get his ass whipped until he realizes Sasuke doesn't intend to back down, then they'll fight in earnest.
I hope so. I am really eager to find out what exactly Itachi gave to Naruto. But I think Naruto will unlock his new found powers while in battle with Sasuke just like Goku vs Freeza. lol Super Saiyan Naruto!
Sublime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 09:10 PM   #11
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds good, but if Sasuke attacks the village, I doubt if Naruto and Sakura will even be able to get to him before ALL the leaf shinobi, especially Root tries to kill him first. I cant see Konoha shinobi standing around hoping that Naruto and Sakura can finish the job. It would be nice though. Orochumaru was always the natural, one in every 20 year genius with tons of jutsu. Jiraiya was the fuck up that eventualy became at least a near equal match for Orochumaru if not a match. Tsunade was a medical genius and very strong, but probably always the least talented of the 3, at least after Jiraiya started to get serioius. These are the same shoes that Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke are in now.

When the original Sannin fought, 2 were way less than 50%. Tsunade was the only one at 100% Sakura and Naruto at 100% are no match 4 Sasuke at 100%. Sasuke only has to point at them or look at them and the fight is over. They are not ready to have a significant battle with Sasuke. Maybe the next time skip is coming soon and then we will see the 3 way fight. Sasuke will have his army by then, and Naruto and Sakura should be fully mature, and they will have already experienced Sasuke's MS and have worked to counter it after they get their asses kicked by Sasuke in a few more chapters.

Madara tried to take on the 1st, failed, and then devised a plan. Sasuke will probably try to get his revenge, be unsucessfull, and then come back years later to finish the job. By then Naruto will be ready.

I still dont think Sasuke really wants to destroy Konoha. He has no reason to. Itachi played the bad guy role to sectretly accomplish his own goals, and I think that is what Sasuke plans to do as well.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 05:33 AM   #12
tooNaruto
Chuunin

i just think if team 7 meet up again,will they do like the last sannin fight?i admit Sasuke was strong,so that's why Naruto and Sakura will combine to fight Sasuke...it just matter of time they were meet up like Sannin fight.

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
Old 06-12-2008, 09:23 PM   #13
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light

If it were to be similar to the sannin fight, the Sakura needs to learn the summoning jutsu, but then again, that purple snake thing whose name escapes me, is dead because Sasuke used it as a shield against Deidara's giant suicide bomb or I think he's dead. Either way Naruto needs to bring out Gamabunta in the fight for things to get really interesting.

"Will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"
RasenganFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:25 PM   #14
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough

Well possibly Naruto, from what I think, if they have a Sannin fight, he would save the village by using his life-taking technique rasenshuriken and probably end up killing sasuke possibly or he may almost die and itachi's power may reveal itself and everyone will just be like GASP at the sight for at least 4 people will be watching with sakura healing someone and other people injured and watching
Boo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 09:37 PM   #15
Distortion
Special Jounin

Distortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to beholdDistortion is a splendid one to behold

Sasuke makes everyone in team 7 look like a joke right now. If he faces Tsunade, you better believe that Tsunade will be defeated, the only ones who could possibly fight toe to toe with Sasuke is Kakashi and Naruto at this point. Even then, Naruto needs to have his drive back in his fights. That drive that let him beat impossible odds, instead of getting beat down by a little fatigue.