The Hokage Fanclub - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Create a Fanclub

Create a Fanclub This is where you create your own fanclubs. Make sure to read the rules before doing so.

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2008, 05:54 PM   #1
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice
The Hokage Fanclub

This is where you can talk about the 5 hokages of Konoha...

First Hokage

Hashirama Senju, the First Hokage, founder of Konoha.The First Hokage (Shodai Hokage; Literally meaning "First or Founding Fire Shadow"), also known as Hashirama Senju, was the founder of Konoha, the older brother of the Second, and the grandfather of Tsunade, the Fifth Hokage of Konoha and Nawaki, Tsunade's kid brother. His full name was Hashirama Senju. The First was famous for his Mokuton (Wood Release) jutsu, an ability to mix earth and water manipulated chakra to create the new element: wood. By converting chakra into life force, he was able to create actual trees. This ability also granted him power to control Bijuu, bending them to his own will. He saw the people of Konoha as a part of his own family, and his legacy takes a firm root in the village.

He was originally the leader of the Senju clan of the Forest. In his early years, after fighting him constantly, he allied with Madara Uchiha, and the two of them founded Konoha. Later on, he came to disagree with Madara over the policies of the village. This conflict resulted in the battle with, and defeat of, Madara Uchiha at the Valley of the End.

It is later revealed that Orochimaru had implanted the First Hokage's DNA into sixty test subjects in an attempt to gain access to his Mokuton techniques and ability to control bijuu, producing Tenzo (later given the code name Yamato). However, he lost track of the test subjects and didn't realize that one had survived.

He is later revived from the dead by Orochimaru using Impure World Resurrection to fight the Third Hokage during the invasion of Konoha arc. His soul is eventually sealed into the stomach of the Death God by the Third Hokage, along with his brother and Orochimaru's arms.

Second Hokage

The Second Hokage, co-founder of Konoha and a master with water jutsu. The Second Hokage (Nidaime Hokage; Literally meaning "Second Fire Shadow") is the younger brother to the First Hokage and Tsunade's great-uncle. As the brother of the First, the Second Hokage was a member of the Senju Clan of the forest. He is also the former teacher and team leader of the disbanded Team Senju. He is greatly known for his abilities with Suiton Ninjutsu beeing able to use high level water jutsues with no water source nearby.

Third Hokage

Sarutobi, the Third Hokage of Konoha
The Third Hokage (Sandaime Hokage; Literally meaning "Third Fire Shadow"), otherwise known by his surname Sarutobi. His given name is unknown, however his surname, inspired by Sarutobi Sasuke, means "jumping like a monkey", further supported by his Summoning Technique which summons an ape. His mentors the First and Second Hokages also nicknamed him "Monkey" (Saru). Masashi Kishimoto originally planned for the Third Hokage to be a dog, but eventually dumped the idea for being "too weird".

Fourth Hokage

The Fourth Hokage, Minato Namikaze, aka Konoha's Yellow Flash. Namikaze
Minato Namikaze, mostly refered to as the Fourth, graduated from the Academy at the age of ten and would go on to become the student of Jiraiya. There he was tought the Summoning Technique and signed the contracts with the Toads. Minato mastered the technique, being the only person to fully control Gamabunta, a feat not even his sensei could do. His skills would further grow with the development of his own jutsu, the Rasengan (did not live long enough to complete it) and Flying Thunder God Technique.

After attaining the rank of Jonin, Minato was given direction of his own team, which consisted of Kakashi Hatake, Rin and Obito Uchiha. Along with Kakashi, Minato's reputation greatly increased during the Third Great Ninja War, where his skills earned him the moniker of Konoha's Yellow Flash.

Later on, he became the Fourth Hokage (Yondaime Hokage). However what he is most famed for is his defeat of the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox. When the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked Konoha, Minato rushed to the village, where he and Gamabunta faced off against the Tailed beast. Near the end of the battle, Minato made the ultimate sacrifice; using the Dead Demon Consuming Seal, he sealed the demon fox into a newborn child, Naruto, in exchange for his own life. His dying wish was that Naruto be viewed as a hero, and not as the container of the demon fox, a request not honored by most of the villagers.

Fifth Hokage

Tsunade, Konoha's Fifth Hokage, a master in medical ninjutsu.
The Granddaughter of the First and one of the "Legendary Three Ninja" (Densetsu no Sannin) Tsunade is also known as the "Legendary Sucker" for her love of gambling. During her first appearance, because of her love for gambling, her assistant Shizune is seen carrying around a briefcase filled with I.O.Us (I Owe You). Also she is a brilliant Medic-Nin, whos skills is known far and wide.

After the Third died and Jiraiya declined being given the tittle of Hokage, he thought that Tsunade might be a more apropriate fit, and also speculated that her Medic skills would be of good use to heal the wounded ones from the previous invasion.

After a long journey which included teaching Naruto the Rasengan, and encoutering Orochimaru and Kabuto in a difficult fight, Tsunade finally agrees to become Hokage.

RULES
1. Kinda obvious but, only posts about the Hokages are permitted.
2. You MAY post about future Hokage predictions.
3. You MAY post Hokage vs. other shinobi, Hokage vs. Hokage, or even Hokage Battle Royal (numerous Hokages).
4. NO Sapamming, Trolling, Flaming, ETC.
5. If theres something not up here and you're wondering if something is or isn't against the rules just PM me and I'll probably add it to this list.

Owner
Naruto2008

Co-Owner
Zatch Bell_lover

Members
Kinda don't really have any members yet, unless you count the owner and co-owner, which I'm pretty sure you don't...

To Join

Ask in a post if you can join and I will most likely add you to the members list.

Last edited by Naruto2008; 06-09-2008 at 09:32 PM.

Old 06-09-2008, 06:21 PM   #2
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Zatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really nice
Re: The Hokage Fanclub

COOL i wanna join co-ownage pelz

HEY rep me or i'll kill u i mean it ;p

member of the digimon fc
member of the Naruto RPG FC
member of the Dragon Guardian FC and RPG
owner of the 9-tailed fox demons RPG fc
co-owner of the Orochimaru fc by J.A.M.D.
co-owner of the Byakugan/Sharingon fc by Harrada
co-owner of the Kakashi's girlfriends fc by Pink_Dragon
Old 06-09-2008, 06:26 PM   #3
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatch Bell_lover View Post
COOL i wanna join co-ownage pelz
yea sure i could use some help. I never made a fanclub before so what should i do next?
Old 06-09-2008, 06:30 PM   #4
Zatch Bell_lover
Chuunin

Zatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really niceZatch Bell_lover is just really nice

uh u should list the rulez lik no spamming, trollong, flaming an stuff lik that an u should make a BANNER or i could take care of that

HEY rep me or i'll kill u i mean it ;p

member of the digimon fc
member of the Naruto RPG FC
member of the Dragon Guardian FC and RPG
owner of the 9-tailed fox demons RPG fc
co-owner of the Orochimaru fc by J.A.M.D.
co-owner of the Byakugan/Sharingon fc by Harrada
co-owner of the Kakashi's girlfriends fc by Pink_Dragon

Last edited by Zatch Bell_lover; 06-09-2008 at 06:42 PM.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:13 PM   #5
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zatch Bell_lover View Post
uh u should list the rulez lik no spamming, trollong, flaming an stuff lik that an u should make a BANNER or i could take care of that
if you could make the banner that would be great i have no idea how make one,
Old 06-09-2008, 09:41 PM   #6
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

Already a Kage fc.

I should know, I own it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:43 PM   #7
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokage4354 View Post
Already a Kage fc.

I should know, I own it.
I've seen it, but isn't yours more generaly for all the Kage's for the 5 great countries. Mine is limited to HOkages.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:46 PM   #8
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
I've seen it, but isn't yours more generaly for all the Kage's for the 5 great countries. Mine is limited to HOkages.
We mainly discuss the HOkage's since we know the most about them.
Also, Hokage is a general topic under Kage's.

That's like making a Master Chief FC when there's already a Halo FC.

Either way, this thread will soon be closed since the moderators aren't retarded.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:48 PM   #9
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokage4354 View Post
We mainly discuss the HOkage's since we know the most about them.
Also, Hokage is a general topic under Kage's.

That's like making a Master Chief FC when there's already a Halo FC.

Either way, this thread will soon be closed since the moderators aren't retarded.
Well you have a point, anyway can i join your Kage FC?
Old 06-09-2008, 09:53 PM   #10
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Talking Re: The Hokage Fanclub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
Well you have a point, anyway can i join your Kage FC?
Sure, no problem.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 06-09-2008, 10:21 PM   #11
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

i posted in the kage fc
Closed Thread