Naruto 404 Discussions - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 06:42 AM   #106
jagglerclod
Genin

jagglerclod is on a distinguished roadjagglerclod is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 404 Discussions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchking View Post
We havent seen any of zetsu's fighting ability.He doesnt seem to be much of a bad chap either.Do you think he's quite strong?I think he's stronger then the people of falcon and kisame,maybe just not as strong as pein/sasuke and madara.
i think he is strong.. with its looks alone, it seems he is strong.. you see his eyes, its different from the normal eye, so i think he has an eye technique.. and he also has a two face, so i think his body contains at least two ninjas..

Old 06-15-2008, 11:37 AM   #107
thinmints
Rokudaime

thinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura aboutthinmints has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagglerclod View Post
i think he is strong.. with its looks alone, it seems he is strong.. you see his eyes, its different from the normal eye, so i think he has an eye technique.. and he also has a two face, so i think his body contains at least two ninjas..
like sakon?

in my opinion he's just a recconaisance person for Aka
Old 06-15-2008, 12:56 PM   #108
Sector
Genin

Sector is an unknown quantity at this point

It's always been quite clear that Madara wanted to use Sasuke as his pawn because Akatsuki and himself would clearly not be strong enough to complete this mission. But it's getting more convincing that he has deceived Sasuke in certain aspects and believes he has him right in his pocket. For whatever pupose he wants Sasuke, maybe to restore his own power. But does he really have Sasuke in his pocket or does Sasuke have him in his? Especially considering Madara feared Itachi and was held in line by Itachi does hthis mean he would be succeptible to a stronger Uchiha?

That would be cool and cheesy if Sasuke did turn eventually on Madara but it would make sense because it seems only a Uchiha is a threat to Madara. Theres alot more to this story and it's so mind boggling and frustrating to only have ONE chapter a week to understand the story. It's very difficult...... because i want to know more. Why was Madara the Mizukage, how was this possible? What happened in the 90-100 years since his defeat? Was he really the sinister being that summoned the Kyuubi to attack Konoha? What's Yondaime's history and background? What about the other countries and Kage's? What happened to the 1st and 2nd Hokage? In detail, The Mist village and Rain? What happened to Hanzou and Nagato? Who is Pein?

SO MANY QUESTIONS SO LITTLE CHAPTERS, hopefully next week we'll see Naruto's reaction and a glimpse of the Seal training he will undertake..
Old 06-15-2008, 04:12 PM   #109
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

I don't think only the Uchiha were a threat to Madara. It was also obviously any other clan with a bloodline limit . . . and the bijuu. He's gaining control over those threats and making them his own one by one.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Old 06-15-2008, 04:55 PM   #110
smalec12
Genin

smalec12 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think he is just a spy so that aka can know about FREAKING ALL WHAT HAPPENS on this earth. So i think he is on s-rank-Criminal-level but a the bottom of him
Old 06-15-2008, 05:00 PM   #111
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light

The chapter sucks
It is really getting ridiculous

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Old 06-15-2008, 05:24 PM   #112
YondaimeBunshin
Chuunin

YondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished roadYondaimeBunshin is on a distinguished road

I'm actually getting a little confused by now because I'm not paying as much attention every week to what's happened up until now...

So Madara is the Kage from Kisame/Haku/Zabuza's village? Not Pein's village of the Rain right? So Zabuza tried to kill Madara and lived??? If I recall that was the original accusation against him...

Not only that Sasuke almost made sense this chapter with his revenge, but his nonsense will probably only get worse before it gets better. I can't wait for next week because we'll finally see how Naruto will react and maybe get some clues on what will become of him now. I wish he'd get some pimp jutsu of his own rather than copying ero-senin. Or even better inherit his father's techniques! Can't wait!
Old 06-15-2008, 07:44 PM   #113
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru2007 View Post
The chapter sucks
It is really getting ridiculous
Strange. Most people think this was one of the best chapters in months. As do I.

Madara=Mizukage - good twist.
Akatsuki going after Naruto and Sasuke after Hachibi - good development for the story.
Naruto finding out about Jiraiya - finally.
Old 06-15-2008, 07:46 PM   #114
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough

i wonder what happened to pein
Old 06-15-2008, 09:03 PM   #115
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Strange. Most people think this was one of the best chapters in months. As do I.

Akatsuki going after Naruto and Sasuke after Hachibi - good development for the story.

Agreed - some people just love to hate no matter what I suppose.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Old 06-15-2008, 10:26 PM   #116
SilverYondiame
ANBU

SilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really niceSilverYondiame is just really nice

Quote:

I think the same as you, but there is one serious drawback to the chapter that Kishi I think may have forgotten to fill in. How can Sasuke destroy Konoha (more specifically, attack the higher ups of konoha) when he and his team have to hunt down the 8 tails while AK go into Konoha and get naruto. Like seriously, there is the possibility that AK could have to take out the higher ups to get to Naruto while he is in Konoha. This is the hard part to see because Kishi would almost be foreshadowing that Naruto is going to have to leave the village since Ak will hunt him down. And if he stayed in Konoha, there Sasuke wonldn't ge his chance to go after the higher ups since AK could and probably woudl have to take out the higher ups to get to Naruto. Just a thought if no one thought about it. And yes, Sasuke could just go after getting the 8 tails or before, but then there would be no point to the deal between them save for avoiding death. Still, if Madara is going to be crafty, then he would have to make Sasuke and them go after the 8 tails at the same time as to make sure to get them to hunt down it and then do his own goal.
Old 06-16-2008, 12:11 AM   #117
nagato27
Chuunin

nagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura aboutnagato27 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

I with you n everyone else who says this is one of the best chapters in months...because we actually got something that for a LONG while was lost to Kishi in DEVELOPMENT...like NO flashbacks whatsoever...or atleast none that he haven't ohh...I would say atleast 100,000 times...but anyways this is an awesome chap[ter it sets things up so Naruto has to leave the village to train...but it's also a bit of tease where they left that part of the story...which is Kishi's plan in keeping us on our toes n interested as long as possible so he can cpontinue to tell "hawk" n akatsuki's side of things(or basically madara's(mizukage) plans n TRUE intentions...though I don't see him letting that out totally yet)...

Who the HELL do you think We ARE???!!!(Dai Gurren Brigade- Gurren Lagann)

Where the leaves fall...Fire will burn. That is the WILL of FIRE in Konoha.

Member of Anime/Manga Pairings Fanclub
Member of Final Fantasy FC
Member of Team 07 Fan Club
Old 06-16-2008, 12:51 AM   #118
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

the fighting chapters is over and a new story will begin..i hope next chapter will reveal more about PAIN & akatsuki..

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Old 06-16-2008, 02:30 AM   #119
Katon707
Chuunin

Katon707 will become famous soon enoughKaton707 will become famous soon enough

my personal opinion on zetsu is that hes way older than we think he is, and has been teaming with madara for some time now, i think his main mission is recon, and he seems to be able to sense fights prior to them actually beginning, my veiw is that madara has zetsu watch and record every fight in the shinobi world!! think about it, knowing which are the strongest ninja in the world worth recruiting, aswell as he could copy any jutsu he sees with his sharingan making zetsu his most improtant ally!! how do we know that him blocking suigetsu's sword wasnt him mimiching kakuzus skin jutsu!? i def think hes lying to sasuke just to get him on his side, too much off his story contradicts itself!! but he seems to have succeeded!! i reckon naruto is away to go train with the frogs now, since the scroll toad was there with pa, hes going to be awsome when he comes back!!
Old 06-16-2008, 03:38 AM   #120
Aiden Sy'on
Genin

Aiden Sy'on is on a distinguished road

Naruto is going to leave with the toads. They know he needs more power and "That"-jutsu to become the bringer of worldpeace.

If you look at the very first episode, you can see that the people of konoha were fighting against the kyuubi and losing hard. But suddenly Yondaime appeared and sealed that beast. Now I'm wondering, where was Yondaime when the fight began? He arrived on a toad (most likely it was Gama), but he wasn't there when it all started. Maybe Yondaime sought help from the toadmountain as well, got stronger and got back just in time to save the day (world).

I believe Naruto is going to undergo the same fate as his father. Somewhat.
Closed Thread