Naruto 405 Predictions - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 12:31 AM   #1
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold
Naruto 405 Predictions

Predict and stuffs.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann

Old 06-13-2008, 02:07 AM   #2
Sublime
Genin

Sublime is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 405 Predictions

Naruto gets filled in about who and how Jiraya was killed. Then is told he will be training with Ma and Pa Toad on Toad Mt. Then maybe Pa toad will explain what is on the Scroll Jiraya left for Naruto.
Old 06-13-2008, 03:04 AM   #3
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

And Tsuande will spill the beans about Naruto's heritage. Its time.

Naruto will cry - maybe almost even lose it - he might get a hug from Sakura. If that happens, this is going to become a pairing slugfest again on these boards - but the ammunition will be real.

Member of the Super Smash Bro's Brawl Club
Old 06-13-2008, 03:14 AM   #4
browsera
Genin

browsera is an unknown quantity at this point

naruto will go out rage.. and go staright to rain village to kill PAIN

MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY
Old 06-13-2008, 03:26 AM   #5
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Highspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enoughHighspeed0516 will become famous soon enough

RAGE he might - but the point is he has all that support in friends and family around him.

Sakura's reaction to how Naruto reacts here is key in my mind.

Old 06-13-2008, 04:02 AM   #6
Aiden Sy'on
Genin

Aiden Sy'on is on a distinguished road

He's going to suggest to go straight to the rain village, but the elder toad is just going to mock him and talk sense into him, insisting he should go train with the toads, untill they deem him ready for battle.
Old 06-13-2008, 04:35 AM   #7
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Yes - that's more likely - but not before a lot of drama happens.

Old 06-13-2008, 04:41 AM   #8
120z
Academy Student

120z is an unknown quantity at this point

just want to see danzou get killed by Sasuke...

i wonder how he would feel when he face Sasuke.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:16 AM   #9
tooNaruto
Chuunin

tooNaruto is on a distinguished roadtooNaruto is on a distinguished road

Naruto will know all about about Jiraiya and went to toad mountain to train...then Sasuke try to pursue the eight-tailed monster...

LET'S US FIGHT ONCE MORE!

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
Old 06-13-2008, 05:33 AM   #10
Highspeed0516
Chuunin

Ya'll don't think Naruto might befriend / run into the ieght-tail before Sasuke does? Or would that just be a re-hash of the Gaara saga?

Perhaps all it is meant to show is if Sasuke is really willing to kill people who have nothing to do with his vengence to accomplish it. (And they aren't trying to kill him -lol)

Old 06-13-2008, 06:35 AM   #11
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow great chapter. Though he still dosen't understand respecting rank yet, Naruto did show control, and theres gonna be some flashback with him training with Jiraiya before about growing up. Though they don't have a body, I think they will still have a ceremony for Jiraiya before Naruto is to leave for training on Toad Mountain. During this time Sasuke and team Hawk will be elsewhere probably utilizing Karin's abilities to find the 8 tail (Wow never even saw an 8 tail coming). The Akatsuki will invade Konoha after Jiraiya's funeral Kisame & Zetsu (or Konan) vs. the Konoha Elders, maybe one dies. They'll be fine because Kisame will eventually die to Sasuke's boy, (he's gonna tell him what he needs to beat Kisame), and Zetsu will die at the hands of either Naruto, or another member of the wonder genin.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Old 06-13-2008, 07:03 AM   #12
SharinganWarrior
Chuunin

SharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enoughSharinganWarrior will become famous soon enough

Naruto is probably stunned at the moment... But Im pretty sure he'll lose control.. It seems there finally goin' to be some progress in the story.. Its goin to be good.. Im lookin' forward to the next chapter..
Old 06-13-2008, 07:51 AM   #13
PervySage7
Academy Student

PervySage7 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Highspeed0516;1521442]And Tsuande will spill the beans about Naruto's heritage.QUOTE]

Sounds like a possability since she refered to him as "the child of profecy (sp)" I think he'll by a lot more serious one from the news of Jariya's deaths and two if Tsunade informs him that he's the 4th's son. Saskue has got his mind F'ed and now it's Naruto's turn.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:02 AM   #14
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I am not sure what happens in the next chapter beside more Jiraiya talk and the Key being presented to Naruto, but I will say a long term prediction I made a long time ago.

Madara kills Tsunade. Then Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto all have something personal against Madara, who will be the final villain.
Old 06-13-2008, 08:53 AM   #15
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Bijuu situation lost me... Maybe I'm wrong, but the 2 tail, looked close to or exactly like Sasuke's Kirin. This gave me the idea her affinity was lightening, Shukaku was Earth, Kyuubi is wind, (see where I'm going?), they got the Water Bijuu, but the others weren't named or seen. 8 tails a Fire Bijuu??? Then Sasuke's boy will be really good with his water jutsu's.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
Closed Thread