Early Title Pages Tell the Future!!! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-13-2008, 10:28 PM   #1
joroy
Academy Student

joroy is an unknown quantity at this point
Early Title Pages Tell the Future!!!

I'd upload pics, but have no time.

Ok, in the 1st chapter, the FIRST chapter, the cover page has Naruto coming out of the smoke on the toad's pipe (showing how he will one day study under Jariaya, and from the looks of it, he may actually gain the toad hermit's powers.) with Sakura in the toad's shirt. Whats really interesting is that Sasuke is riding a HAWK. A freaking hawk. If that hasn't been planned out from the begining, it truly is an amazing coincidince.
The 4th chapter's title shows Team Kakashi with the Legendary Sannin's animals. Naruto on a toad again, reinforcing that it had to be planned. It has Sakura on a snail, showing that she'll one day study under Tsunade, and Sasuke is on a snake, showing that he'll one day go with Orichamaru and even have a group called Snake (hebu).
Chapter 6 shows Naruto on a toad once more.
Chapter 11 shows a raven with a sword. I think the raven could be a genjutsu bird from Itachi, and the sword is the one that Itachi used to seal Orichamaru.
In Chapter 16, although it doesn't tell the future, the title page shows a sleeping Naruto sleeping under pictures of Team Kakashi (showing Kakashi rubbing the head of Naruto and Sasuke, both with angry faces, and Sakura smiling in the middle. The picture to the left of that shows Team Konoha (4th hokage, although he hadn't been mentioned as their teacher yet, rubbing the heads of Kakashi and Obito, both angry, with the girl in the middle smiling.) I just find that interesting.
Chapter 18 shows Naruto puffing out his mouth and squating like a frog, with a frog in front of him. More Toad Sage hints.
Chapter 24 shows a Sasuke wrapped in a white snake. Orichamaru's true form, anyone?
Chapter 44 shows Naruto in a pond with a toad. Even more Toad Sage hints.
Chapter 48 is another Hawk refrence. It shows Team Kakashi riding Bald Eagles. Sasuke is the only one standing, with Naruto being carried, and Sakura holding on to Sasuke. Kakashi is in the back sitting, looking over at them.
joroy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-13-2008, 10:47 PM   #2
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough
Re: Early Title Pages Tell the Future!!!

Chapter 16 that is kakashi i think and it foreshadows the kakashi's gaiden.
Chapter 48 has more to it probably cause look Saskura is scared and holding onto Sasuke which means shes holding on to him and he doesnt care which is like when he left she still held onto him and was scared and he didnt care anymore.
Boo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2008, 10:50 PM   #3
Nic
Missing-Nin

Nic is infamous around these partsNic is infamous around these parts

You forgot spoilers.
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2008, 07:18 PM   #4
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

interesting, deffinatly foreshadowing.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!

Last edited by Naruto2008; 06-14-2008 at 07:21 PM.
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote