When will Naruto become a chuunin? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-15-2008, 10:37 AM   #1
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice
When will Naruto become a chuunin?

I know this isn't relevant to the plot right now and it doesn't really matter but I was just thinking about it. Right now there's a lot going on and he deffinatly doesn't have time, but do you think he will be a genin untill he becomes Hokage? He's deffinatly capable, we all know that it's just a matter of when he will become a chuunin. Do you think Tsunade can make him like an honorary chuunin so he doesn't have to take the exam again?

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-15-2008, 11:24 AM   #2
Shikamaru2007
Special Jounin

Shikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of lightShikamaru2007 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: When will Naruto become a chuunin?

Of Course he will since he is already kindda a Jounin level
all he have to do is to enter the next Chunnin Exams .... that's all

- FanClubs -
The Proud Owner Of :
Join Us at : Final Fantasy FC
A Proud Member Of :
~ The Official Shikamaru FC ~
~ The Uzumaki Naruto FC ~
~ The New Gaara Offical FanClub ~
~ The New Uchiha Clan FC ~
~ Kingdom Hearts FC ~

A Proud Co-Owner Of :
~ The "NEW" Madara Uchiha FC ~
Shikamaru2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 12:10 PM   #3
Kamakazi
Chuunin

Kamakazi is on a distinguished road

They should let him skip... since his skill level is already there.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:31 PM   #4
EliminatorTC
Academy Student

EliminatorTC is an unknown quantity at this point

em <.<! IF he would join the exam and he would have to fight against another ninja, and if the other one doesnt give up... it would be funny to see him useing Rasen Shuriken on a Genin xD!!!! (just joking).. I think after his current missions he will become a Chunin cause hes far better than any other Genin + he can use a technique NOT EVEN his father, the 4th could complete... not any other Jounin could complete... well yea, he has to be a chunin soon.
Old 06-15-2008, 12:47 PM   #5
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

Well, his mission fail rate is very high and Tsunade was at one point
considering sending him back to the acedemy,

I think she'll make him take it anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 01:15 PM   #6
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough

dunno when he'll be a chuunin but if he takes the test again... i think they'll put him with konohamaru's group. and expect naruto to kick major children but.... wouldn't say the kids be weak because every knew generation is stronger.
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 04:21 PM   #7
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Naruto will never become a chunnin. He will go from gennin to Hokage. Titles dont really matter. Naruto already has missions that only joinins or chunnins get. Naruto has already passed a genin level after training with Jiraiya.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 06:46 PM   #8
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough

if he takes it he'll try killing someone with rasengan lol
Boo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 06:55 PM   #9
saskatu
Blitzkrieg

saskatu is an unknown quantity at this point

Naruto will probably become a chuunin because he has almost done enough missions and also he more than enough power to back that up.

saskatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 07:00 PM   #10
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough

his mission fail rate isnt high he practically gets his missions done lol
Boo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2008, 11:43 PM   #11
akuryuken
Genin

akuryuken is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto2008 View Post
I know this isn't relevant to the plot right now and it doesn't really matter but I was just thinking about it. Right now there's a lot going on and he deffinatly doesn't have time, but do you think he will be a genin untill he becomes Hokage? He's deffinatly capable, we all know that it's just a matter of when he will become a chuunin. Do you think Tsunade can make him like an honorary chuunin so he doesn't have to take the exam again?
he dont need he already is in a jonin/hokage rank remember that kakashi told him after he teach him the wind-rasengan that he already surpass him. So naruto right ow is like a jonin (hokage w/ 4-tail) but i guess that tsunade will do that special exam for him to make him jonin.

Last edited by akuryuken; 06-15-2008 at 11:45 PM.
akuryuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 12:41 AM   #12
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough

i just want to see naruto go through the exam so we can see how far he's gone after training with the toads.
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 03:58 AM   #13
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by akuryuken View Post
he dont need he already is in a jonin/hokage rank remember that kakashi told him after he teach him the wind-rasengan that he already surpass him. So naruto right ow is like a jonin (hokage w/ 4-tail) but i guess that tsunade will do that special exam for him to make him jonin.
Are you serious? Naruto is nowhere near jounin/hokage rank. I'm not convinced he is chuunin level either. Jutsu does not equal rank. To be a chuunin you need the ability to lead a team. Naruto only knows how to get angry and blindly attack the enemy.

Naruto surpassed Kakashi in that he made his own jutsu. He did this with his clone technique and kyuubi chakra, nobody else can do that. Kakashi could still kill Naruto in a split second, he is by far the better ninja. You're misinterprating the "surpassed" thing.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 10:45 AM   #14
J1aBob
Genin

J1aBob is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
Naruto surpassed Kakashi in that he made his own jutsu. He did this with his clone technique and kyuubi chakra, nobody else can do that. Kakashi could still kill Naruto in a split second, he is by far the better ninja. You're misinterprating the "surpassed" thing.
I think your now misinterprating. Naruto didn't use the kyuubi's chakra to create his shurikenrasengan. Yamato's whole purpose there was to ensure he didn't use it. Without Kyuubi's chakra Naruto still has the most chakra probably in the whole village. Neji has pointed it out several times. As of yet the only person that has been identified as having more is Kisame and if Naruto taps into the Kyuubi's chakra I don't think anyone would oust him on total chakra.

But, yes I do believe he will be promoted in some fashion whether he actually takes the exam again only time will tell. I honestly can't believe he would go straight from genin to hokage, but this is Naruto we're talking about just about anything is possible.
Old 06-16-2008, 11:30 AM   #15
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1aBob View Post
I think your now misinterprating. Naruto didn't use the kyuubi's chakra to create his shurikenrasengan. Yamato's whole purpose there was to ensure he didn't use it. Without Kyuubi's chakra Naruto still has the most chakra probably in the whole village. Neji has pointed it out several times. As of yet the only person that has been identified as having more is Kisame and if Naruto taps into the Kyuubi's chakra I don't think anyone would oust him on total chakra.
You're wrong here buddy. :P He used Kyuubi's chakra throughout the whole training. The whole purpose of that training was to make use of that chakra. The only reason that Yamato was there was to prevent Kyuubi's chakra from taking over. Another thing, Naruto can and will use Kyuubi's chakra. He only promised not to get taken over by it (through the use of tailed states).

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
Are you serious? Naruto is nowhere near jounin/hokage rank. I'm not convinced he is chuunin level either. Jutsu does not equal rank. To be a chuunin you need the ability to lead a team. Naruto only knows how to get angry and blindly attack the enemy.

Well you could consider Naruto as a special jounin for his ability in battle. He hasn't shown to attack blindly in his last few battles (after RS training), so judging him by the fights he had before this is not fair. I think you are giving Kakashi too much credit.

BeST P0ST EveR <---------

Last edited by lan2cp; 06-16-2008 at 11:34 AM.
lan2cp is offline   Reply With Quote