How every1 Gained the SHARINGNA + MAGENKYO SHARINGAN! - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-19-2008, 06:36 AM   #16
Evil[Angel]
Genin

Evil[Angel] is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How every1 Gained the SHARINGNA + MAGENKYO SHARINGAN!

So at first madara says he killed his best friend too gain the MS, then he says he trained etc too gain teh MS, well

i dont care if you think im wrong, this will stop all the How did *** get the ms etc!

Old 06-19-2008, 09:53 AM   #17
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil[Angel] View Post
So at first madara says he killed his best friend too gain the MS, then he says he trained etc too gain teh MS, well

i dont care if you think im wrong, this will stop all the How did *** get the ms etc!
Can you provide a manga page where it says that they trained to obtain MS? Also your sig is not funny, I suggest you take it off before somebody gets offended.

BeST P0ST EveR <---------
lan2cp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:38 AM   #18
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page006.html

It's a continuation from page 5, and it does suggest that they awakened MS by training. Definately no mention of killing anybody.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:43 AM   #19
Myhaus719
Chuunin

Myhaus719 is an unknown quantity at this point

okay trondah, how does that suggest they got it by training? and go look at the link i posted before, it says that he lost a brother AND a friend

and evil angel, this just gives ppl another thread to post in about the different theories on how everyone got the MS, its not stopping the argument

1-tsunade-easy to beat. just dodge one of her punches and stab her in the heart or head or something. has only taijutsu and even gai could beat her in that

2-sasuke-has too much plot protection. the only reason he survived everything is because kishi wants him to survive everything not because hes that strong

3-naruto-get a new move

4-orochimaru-is a gay pedofile."i want sasuke's body"
Myhaus719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 11:09 AM   #20
Evil[Angel]
Genin

Evil[Angel] is an unknown quantity at this point

Your a douchebag.
Old 06-19-2008, 11:10 AM   #21
Myhaus719
Chuunin

hahahaha, AWESOME comeback

1-tsunade-easy to beat. just dodge one of her punches and stab her in the heart or head or something. has only taijutsu and even gai could beat her in that

2-sasuke-has too much plot protection. the only reason he survived everything is because kishi wants him to survive everything not because hes that strong

3-naruto-get a new move

Old 06-19-2008, 12:31 PM   #22
gbatemp
Genin

gbatemp will become famous soon enoughgbatemp will become famous soon enough

lol I don't why I started posting here....
Evil[Angel] and kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG need to be dealt with somehow, cause seriously, they post dumb crap, can't think worth a damn, and when presented with facts, and a direct link to the manga where it says he KILLED A FRIEND AND HIS BROTHER, he'll still say his theory is right.

The MS can't be obtained just through training. Aside from that, look at Kakashi when Itachi mentions it, Kakashi gets a sad reaction, meaning he didn't obtain it through just training, though I still don't think he actually killed anything. I think he got his from the transfer of the eye from Obito to him.
gbatemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 12:57 PM   #23
Myhaus719
Chuunin

oh yeah go gbatemp

3-naruto-get a new move

Old 06-19-2008, 01:39 PM   #24
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbatemp View Post
Evil[Angel] and kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG need to be dealt with somehow, cause seriously, they post dumb crap, can't think worth a damn, and when presented with facts, and a direct link to the manga where it says he KILLED A FRIEND AND HIS BROTHER, he'll still say his theory is right.

The MS can't be obtained just through training. Aside from that, look at Kakashi when Itachi mentions it, Kakashi gets a sad reaction, meaning he didn't obtain it through just training, though I still don't think he actually killed anything. I think he got his from the transfer of the eye from Obito to him.
Obito just transfered a normal sharingan to kakashi..

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 02:46 PM   #25
lan2cp
Chuunin

lan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura aboutlan2cp has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page006.html

It's a continuation from page 5, and it does suggest that they awakened MS by training. Definately no mention of killing anybody.
How about you look at the page before that:
http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page005.html

Look at the bottom row, middle pic. Now THAT suggests that they killed for their MS. It's blood not some badly drawn grass.

BeST P0ST EveR <---------
lan2cp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 09:30 PM   #26
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin

kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbatemp View Post

what! i post stupid things! oh ya i forgot when odito was smashed in half, he forgot to tell kakashi that he's actually a chosen uchiha, and has MS. since kakashi didn't kill obito, since obito didn't have ms (so there's no possible way for kakashi to get it from an eye transfer), and since we dont know everything thats happen to obito yet.... Dont start believing in ur dumb theories, since they cant beat facts, as u put it.

and dont worry no one will lose sleep if u stop posting here then.

Last edited by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG; 06-19-2008 at 09:31 PM.
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 09:32 PM   #27
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

maybe we should stop this thread..no point to argue..wait until kishi reveal it..

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 03:00 AM   #28
Synthos X
Genin

Synthos X is on a distinguished roadSynthos X is on a distinguished road

Oh holy hell. Shut up. Does it matter? They got em' didn't they? Neither side wants to budge on the argument, and there is like one person here who is even bothering to spell posts worth reading. I don't think it would matter at this point if Madara's brother bought his Mangeyko off of eBay, while it can be

Myhaus, quit the spamming.
gbatemp, cut the trashtalk if all of your posts won't be 100% either.
EvilAngel, decent post, mostly accurate research, but if it has anything to do with a Uchiha, the arguing will never stop. Ever. Ever. Also, aftering reading it over myself, it does appear that they killed for their MS.

No, myhaus and gbate, this is not an opening for you to go OH YEAH, LOLLOLOL TOLD YA.

Will there ever be a day when Naruto fans can discuss the subject with the slightest air of maturity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
Now that you have finished your rant, I hope you feel a bit better. THere are a few flaws in what you said as well as to what points you addressed that I didn't say. Fortunately though for me, I have seen some of the more nonsensical comments and replies you have made on very weak and completely conspicuous fanboyish theory atrocities. So that being said, I won't waste my time by increasing the verbosity of my previous post to reiterate neither what I said nor make it clearer for you. Anyways though, we shall see in the upcoming chapters which comments shed more light in foreshadowing the events to come.
Was that some truth? I do believe so.
Synthos X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 03:52 AM   #29
gbatemp
Genin

gbatemp will become famous soon enoughgbatemp will become famous soon enough

What in my post wasn't 100%. The only thing in my post that wasn't based on fact was the last part about how Kakashi could have gotten Mangekyo. I actually don't even believe it's due to the transfer, but if Uchihas gain something from the transfer of their eyes, who knows how the Sharingan would react to new blood. Either, however Kakashi obtained it, it left a sad memory behind, you can see it in his reaction when it's brought up.

Also, it doesn't just appear that they killed for their MS, Madara says he killed his best friend and his brother to obtain his power. You can't argue that. Besides, we saw what Sasuke had read, the MS in gained through killing your best friend. I wouldn't dare say there is no other way, because I don't think Kakashi would ever do such a thing, but Kakashi's reactions would suggest it wasn't earned through mere training. I'll try to find the issue and page that would back that up, it may not have been said, but it was clearly suggested.

My post wasn't trash talk at all, look at all of their posts. Half-ass theories, little to no grammar at all, not to mention posts like "Your a douchebag." and half of their posts seemed more like trolling if anything.

Why am I defending myself to you though, you said he did decent research... He did none, other wise he would see, that up to this point, everyone has been shown or suggested to have killed someone close to obtain their MS, and the only person to have gained a better MS has been shown to have taken the eyes from his brother, and admitted to having killed him. Also, we have no knowledge on how Uchicha's progress in their Sharingan, we have only 1 basis, on the regular Sharingan, and that is Sasuke, who progressed slower than his brother to begin with. We can not say Sasuke's path is the path all Uchihas would follow.

I have more to say, but since I've only seen two suggestion that Sasuke has gone beyond a regular Sharingan, I'll do more research before finishing up. Though I would like to say, Evil[Angel] suggests too many events that could have caused him to have gained MS at all, and few of them fit.

I'd like to add though, this is a message board, where, as long as we follow the ToS, we are free to discuss whatever subject we wish, as much as we wish. Also, as far as your two sides thing, it's funny... but the only side providing any sort of proof for anything, and actually being right so far... is the side stating that the Mangekyo's have been gained via killing someone close, rather than training.

Last edited by gbatemp; 06-20-2008 at 03:54 AM.
gbatemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 03:57 AM   #30
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Your font colors make my eyes bleed.

Quote:
No1 REALLY knows how he gained his MAGENKYO SHARINGAN, but most likely through SUPER INTENSE training, and Hand Seal Perfection
This false statement makes your whole thread turn into fail.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote