How every1 Gained the SHARINGNA + MAGENKYO SHARINGAN! - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 02:08 AM   #46
Synthos X
Genin
 
Synthos X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 71
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Synthos X is on a distinguished roadSynthos X is on a distinguished road
Re: How every1 Gained the SHARINGNA + MAGENKYO SHARINGAN!

This thread...makes me want...to drive my head through a marble wall.

Alright, this is life: Your words are not fact: No matter how much you want them to be: It is opinion: Seriously: Deal: Seriously: (I like colons)

Now, Madara's MS has never in one way or another been stated, does it matter?
Wording can lead one to believe it was gained through training.
However a picture depicting bloody grass can lead to the belief of killing best friends.
These are theories, it has never been explicitly stated in words.
I can say a man watched TV intensely for many years, and one day he died (sucks to be him). That is not saying that TV killed him.
However, blood can also be a number of things, intense training can also lead to bleeding if it is really intense. You don't need to murder someone with a rusty fork to get a few blood splatters.
But hey, screw all that, lets go later into the manga, where there are countless other pages that confirm he killed a friend. See now what we have is hard textual fact from the Manga, refreshing ain't it.
But hey, go ahead and disregard those because it wasn't anything but reasonable logic.

"they post dumb crap, can't think worth a damn" -- Not conductive to a mature post.
"Your a douchebag" -- Also not conductive to a mature post.
"Generic witty (or so you think) one liner" -- Never conductive to a mature post.

NOTE: Unless it can be proven through factual text pulled straight from the page of a manga. It is not a fact in the manga, in a world where there are things such as Genjutsu, and plot no jutsu, occasionally not even an art panel can solidify a theory as fact.

SIDE NOTE: Your word is not law, you are not a higher being or other ethereal/mystical figure. Your word is not instant fact because you want it to be.

Now, if everyone can get together and act maturely, maybe we actually CAN turn this into a repository of sorts for knowledge on the acquisition of the Permanent, Mangeyko, and Standard Sharrigan. How bout it?
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
Now that you have finished your rant, I hope you feel a bit better. THere are a few flaws in what you said as well as to what points you addressed that I didn't say. Fortunately though for me, I have seen some of the more nonsensical comments and replies you have made on very weak and completely conspicuous fanboyish theory atrocities. So that being said, I won't waste my time by increasing the verbosity of my previous post to reiterate neither what I said nor make it clearer for you. Anyways though, we shall see in the upcoming chapters which comments shed more light in foreshadowing the events to come.
Was that some truth? I do believe so.

Last edited by Synthos X; 06-23-2008 at 04:38 PM.
Synthos X is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 06-23-2008, 05:35 AM   #47
Evil[Angel]
Genin
 
Evil[Angel]'s Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 20
Posts: 101
Thanks: 0
Thanked 8 Times in 8 Posts
Evil[Angel] is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: How every1 Gained the SHARINGNA + MAGENKYO SHARINGAN!

Thats what i was trying too do in the first place.
__________________
Waiting is wasting for people like me
Evil[Angel] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 01:20 PM   #48
gbatemp
Genin
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 27
Posts: 130
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
gbatemp will become famous soon enoughgbatemp will become famous soon enough
Re: How every1 Gained the SHARINGNA + MAGENKYO SHARINGAN!

Synthos, read over what you typed, you take like 6 words from a post, and bam, the whole post is usless. Then... by your terms, your entire post is useless.

If you would read the actual posts, and actually get what they are saying, they said exactly what you said, in pretty much the same words. The only one going against hard, proven fact, is Evil. Then, we have you, who wants to talk about things from the same damn manga and say one thing only leads to conjecture, and the other is fact, yet they came from the same manga, and have been brought up a couple times in this topic alone.

The only thing people are still arguing about that hasn't been necessarily proven enough for the witless bunch, which would unfortunately include yourself, and Evil, is how Kakashi got his. When, literally, it's been proven everyone so far that even has MS, has killed someone close to them, including Sasuke, who achieved it after killing his brother, who was very close to Sasuke, if only in a way completely opposite of friendship. Then, you've got Kakashi's reaction when asked about the MS, which is to be saddened. I've sad it numerous times. You're just as bad as Evil[Angel], you're being ignorant, but you're worse than him, cause you also have this, "Holier than thou" attitude.

Talk about lack of maturity. It'd seem some of you lack reading comprehension, and the ability to accept fact, and obvious hints from the managa itself.

Edit: Proven Otherwise.

Last edited by gbatemp; 06-23-2008 at 06:26 PM.
gbatemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 01:35 PM   #49
9999dmg
Genin
 
9999dmg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 115
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
9999dmg is on a distinguished road
Re: How every1 Gained the SHARINGNA + MAGENKYO SHARINGAN!

I think the mangenkyo is a think more or less like Super Saiyan was in Dragonball. It's brought about through extremely severe emotional stress. And the whole thing with the Uchiha saying that it comes form killing your best friend could very well be confusion on their part (much like the Saiyans in DB). But I could very well be talking out of my ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthos X View Post
I like colons
Just so it's set in stone.
9999dmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 02:07 PM   #50
skwee
Hunter-Nin
 
skwee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Under your bed.
Age: 22
Posts: 1,098
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts
Re: How every1 Gained the SHARINGNA + MAGENKYO SHARINGAN!

I dont think you actually have to kill your best friend to get mangekyou,I think thats the easiest way,really I think you need I high amount of stress or emotion going on to unlock it.Killing ones best friend just hapens to be the easiest way to become emotionally stressed.This being said,I think kakashi may have gone through alot of greif over wll the things in his life,and also underwent some harsh training(Not being an Uchiha he may have had to train as well)this resulted in his mangekyou.

As for Sasuke and his eyes being different,I think it could be a new level of sharingan,or just his personal PMS,after all you get the mangekyou from killing your best friend,who as far as we know is still despite all events,Naruto.He may have gotten a variation due to stress during his fight with Itachi,or he may have gotten it from Itachis forhead poke.

As for Madara it is pretty obvious he killed his friend,but the question still remains open.We do know for a fact however he did get his PMS by taking his brothers eyes,but if I remember corectly his brother did give Madara his eyes.

In closing,theres alot of plot,and backsstory not yet reveald at this time.It is not a fully explained subject,but in time Kishimoto will reveal what needs to be reveald.If any of you immature people have any objection,or opposing facts,and theories,please feel fre to post them,but be mature about it.This thrad is really lacking maturity.
__________________

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
skwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 03:27 PM   #51
trondah
ANBU
 
trondah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 31
Posts: 1,962
Thanks: 13
Thanked 77 Times in 49 Posts
trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough
Re: How every1 Gained the SHARINGNA + MAGENKYO SHARINGAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbatemp View Post
When, literally, it's been proven everyone so far that even has MS, has killed someone close to them
Sorry, but can you show me where the manga says how Madara or his brother got MS?

Quote:
Edit: I felt I should note that I still don't believe that Sasuke has unlocked his MS, we see his eyes look like he may have when he uses Ameterasu, and his eyes look weird at the end of that one issue, but... I don't know, MS was never Sasuke's goal. Just like he won't take his brothers eyes to gain more power, he wishes to acquire his own power. This is pure conjecture though.
Sasuke has MS. Proof:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/401/03/

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/402/17/

It's completely off the hook and doesn't look anything like when Amaterasu activated:

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/397/02/

That's obviously Itachi's MS. I'd say there's a chance Sasuke has PMS as well, as the regular MS have only been shown to have three "pins". Sasuke has six.

MS was never Sasuke's goal, but it sure as hell was Itachi's goal that he should have it.

Evil[Angel], if you're tired of all the "shitty ass threads" maybe you can edit your first post and do the following:

- Correct all spelling mistakes (please fix the topic)
- Use a normal font and remove the ugly colors
- Remove false facts (i.e. Madara got three "spokes" from fighting his brother)

What's the use of this thread if you don't maintain it. Just another "shitty ass thread".
__________________

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.

Last edited by trondah; 06-23-2008 at 03:40 PM.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:18 PM   #52
gbatemp
Genin
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 27
Posts: 130
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
gbatemp will become famous soon enoughgbatemp will become famous soon enough
Re: How every1 Gained the SHARINGNA + MAGENKYO SHARINGAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myhaus719 View Post
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/398/18/

ok first look at this. he said he killed his friend and brother to become stronger. his friend for MS, and his bro for EMS

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/03/

thats where he says he stole his brothers eyes for the PERFECT MANGEKYOU SHARINGAN, or in other words, the EMS. so he got the EMS from his bro, and the MS the normal way by killing his best friend
This is the post where a link was provided showing that Madara gained his MS from killing his best friend and his PMS from killing his brother and taking his eyes. It actually said he did it to become stronger, not to gain those eyes, but since we know killing your friend gets you MS and exchanging eyes gets you PMS. Trondah, it would seem me and you both did the same thing here, just in different parts, read over it, saw it, but didn't really register it. I didn't even register that his curse seal was really gone. So I'm glad you came into this topic. Because that proves that Evil[Angel] needs to change the Madara part and the Sasuke part in his first post. He should also just take out the part about other Uchihas, cause we don't know anything except how Sasuke gained his Sharingan.

Also, looking at it, I'd say Sasuke did have PMS as well, cause it does have the 6 spokes, just like Madara's. I like how Madara's PMS looks, as well as how Sasuke's, if that's PMS at all. That's just conjecture though.

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/3210/seyesip7.jpg

Last edited by gbatemp; 06-23-2008 at 04:20 PM.
gbatemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 04:33 PM   #53
Synthos X
Genin
 
Synthos X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 71
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Synthos X is on a distinguished roadSynthos X is on a distinguished road
Re: How every1 Gained the SHARINGNA + MAGENKYO SHARINGAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbatemp View Post
Synthos, read over what you typed, you take like 6 words from a post, and bam, the whole post is usless. Then... by your terms, your entire post is useless.

If you would read the actual posts, and actually get what they are saying, they said exactly what you said, in pretty much the same words. The only one going against hard, proven fact, is Evil. Then, we have you, who wants to talk about things from the same damn manga and say one thing only leads to conjecture, and the other is fact, yet they came from the same manga, and have been brought up a couple times in this topic alone.

The only thing people are still arguing about that hasn't been necessarily proven enough for the witless bunch, which would unfortunately include yourself, and Evil, is how Kakashi got his. When, literally, it's been proven everyone so far that even has MS, has killed someone close to them, including Sasuke, who, it hasn't been stated that he even has MS, but if he does, he achieved it after killing his brother, who was very close to Sasuke, if only in a way completely opposite of friendship. Then, you've got Kakashi's reaction when asked about the MS, which is to be saddened. I've sad it numerous times. You're just as bad as Evil[Angel], you're being ignorant, but you're worse than him, cause you also have this, "Holier than though" attitude.

Talk about lack of maturity. It'd seem some of you lack reading comprehension, and the ability to accept fact, and obvious hints from the managa itself.

Edit: I felt I should note that I still don't believe that Sasuke has unlocked his MS, we see his eyes look like he may have when he uses Ameterasu, and his eyes look weird at the end of that one issue, but... I don't know, MS was never Sasuke's goal. Just like he won't take his brothers eyes to gain more power, he wishes to acquire his own power. This is pure conjecture though.
Good job, instead of actually reading in and taking the post as is and pulling some value from it. You seemed to have skimmed over it and decided to reply with a bucket of ignorance.

You talk about lack of maturity yet throughout your whole post do nothing but through petty insults.

If you even bothered to read the post I already stated that Madara has been said to have killed for his. Nor did I ever make mention to Kakashi's Sharrigan, so I wonder where you got the source to lump me into that category. Your little lack of reading comprehension statement shows that you decided to read maybe a fourth of the post and go off on your way. You claim I have a "Holier than thou" attitude for trying to get everyone to act civilized. Yet you think you're doing better by attempting to take potshots at others intelligence? I'm being ignorant when the only thing I've stated on the subject is a confirmation that Madara killed for his MS, while I never once said anything about Kakashi.

The next time you attempt to call someone on reading comprehension, make sure you back it up with evidence of actually reading that person's post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9999dmg View Post
Just so it's set in stone.
Touche, touche indeed.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverYondiame View Post
Now that you have finished your rant, I hope you feel a bit better. THere are a few flaws in what you said as well as to what points you addressed that I didn't say. Fortunately though for me, I have seen some of the more nonsensical comments and replies you have made on very weak and completely conspicuous fanboyish theory atrocities. So that being said, I won't waste my time by increasing the verbosity of my previous post to reiterate neither what I said nor make it clearer for you. Anyways though, we shall see in the upcoming chapters which comments shed more light in foreshadowing the events to come.
Was that some truth? I do believe so.

Last edited by Synthos X; 06-23-2008 at 04:35 PM.
Synthos X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 05:36 PM   #54
trondah
ANBU
 
trondah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 31
Posts: 1,962
Thanks: 13
Thanked 77 Times in 49 Posts
trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough
Re: How every1 Gained the SHARINGNA + MAGENKYO SHARINGAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbatemp View Post
This is the post where a link was provided showing that Madara gained his MS from killing his best friend and his PMS from killing his brother and taking his eyes. It actually said he did it to become stronger, not to gain those eyes, but since we know killing your friend gets you MS and exchanging eyes gets you PMS. Trondah, it would seem me and you both did the same thing here, just in different parts, read over it, saw it, but didn't really register it. I didn't even register that his curse seal was really gone. So I'm glad you came into this topic. Because that proves that Evil[Angel] needs to change the Madara part and the Sasuke part in his first post. He should also just take out the part about other Uchihas, cause we don't know anything except how Sasuke gained his Sharingan.
Onemanga's translation is screwed up again

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...8/page018.html

Again, it's no fact that Madara killed his closest friend for MS.
__________________

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 06:31 PM   #55
gbatemp
Genin
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 27
Posts: 130
Thanks: 0
Thanked 11 Times in 6 Posts
gbatemp will become famous soon enoughgbatemp will become famous soon enough
Re: How every1 Gained the SHARINGNA + MAGENKYO SHARINGAN!

Trondah, if you read that though, it translates to the same thing. He exhausted every resource, including friends, his brother, etc. I'd take that to mean he eliminated them himself, and even if he didn't kill his brother, he still took his eyes, which would be the exhaustion of a resource. No one is saying he had to kill his brother for the MS, but he did kill a friend, or friends for it. That's how I'd take that little text bubble anyway. You can't really take it any other way, when we've been told that in order to get the MS, you have to kill someone close to you. Given the context, the exhaustion of a being, would be taken as eliminating or killing. Earlier in the manga, it says you gain it by killing someone close, that's the best thing we have to go by, hard text, within text. Even Sasuke, who vowed to obtain it a different way, eventually had to kill someone close to obtain it, even though that was not his intention. I do admit, it could be taken in a different way, but you have to admit, given the past, and the context, it's more likely that he did have to kill someone close to him to acquire his MS.

Synthos, you're doing the same thing as far as insults go. So I really don't care. Besides, you act like my entire post was to insult you. I called you witless, and ignorant, that's it. I'm sorry, if you ignore facts, that's what you are. I was grouping you with the witless group, not the group that believes Kakashi merely trained hard for his MS, not my fault they happen to be the same group. Let's just stop this between me and you, cause I'm sure we can go at it for some time.

Last edited by gbatemp; 06-23-2008 at 06:36 PM.
gbatemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 05:27 AM   #56
trondah
ANBU
 
trondah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 31
Posts: 1,962
Thanks: 13
Thanked 77 Times in 49 Posts
trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough
Re: How every1 Gained the SHARINGNA + MAGENKYO SHARINGAN!

I agree it could definately be interpreted that way, although I'm not too sure. At least there is no mention of how his brother got his, and he seems like a more sympathetic person. The reason I'm doubting is because they were the first to awaken MS (right?), and they wouldn't be very popular if they both killed their best friend in order to get it.
__________________

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.