Is the nation really threatend? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 10-01-2006, 07:12 PM   #1
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts
Is the nation really threatend?

I want to know if you think were being scared or if there is a seriuos threat to the country.I lnow were at war but are we that likly to be attacked?

"There are things you want to hear,and things you need to hear,
and I am here to tell them to you..."-Skwee
skwee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-01-2006, 07:15 PM   #2
UzumakiIchigo
Genin

UzumakiIchigo is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Is the nation really threatend?

well of course we are threatend.
considering the fact that just about every terroist organization wants to attack us.
Not to mention the fact that after we started this war we are in even more danger.
UzumakiIchigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 07:29 PM   #3
skwee
Hunter-Nin

skwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these partsskwee is infamous around these parts

yeah of course,but what is the chance it will actually happen?

Old 10-02-2006, 01:44 PM   #4
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

The USA is not seriously threatened. The Republican party just wants people to be afraid... That's how they get votes.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2006, 02:46 PM   #5
skwee
Hunter-Nin

thats right there scaring us.yes we are at war and that does mean we may be attackd again,but the chances of it are slim.so your right there just scaring us for votes.

Old 10-22-2006, 12:31 AM   #6
Kekkei Genkai
Chuunin

Location: Somewhere someplace doing something, meeting someone somehow
Kekkei Genkai is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course we are in danger. No one is safe in this world. I wouldn't be too surprised if a war errupts. But you know the wars nowdays. Terrorists and nukes and such. A war will end quickly. But look at the world today. Look at all the tension politically and economically. You better get used to living in it because it won't be ending anytime soon.
Kekkei Genkai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 02:37 AM   #7
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
The USA is not seriously threatened. The Republican party just wants people to be afraid... That's how they get votes.
Well I dont think its working seeing as how they have lost a lot of support and this years Nov elections proves that that Democrats are owning the seats.

As far as the US being threated I think that the threat is not as great as they lead us to believe but regardless we should still be on alert considering we dont know what Bin Ladens nup to and another possible 9/11 could happen though I suspect Bin Laden may be dead.
Old 11-08-2006, 03:02 AM   #8
palmereap
Kage

palmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura aboutpalmereap has a spectacular aura about

If you seriously want to know the real danger and what to know what the goverment are trying to put into us......just take Goverment and politics lol
palmereap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 07:53 PM   #9
White Lotus
Genin

White Lotus is an unknown quantity at this point

Of course we are in danger, terrorism IS out there it may not affect you directly bbut it is there, and many other threats out there. 9/11 is a perfect example everyone thought

"Oh there is no REAL threat to the USA" then *BOOM*...."HOLY SHIT THAT PLANE HIT A BUILDING...." *BOOM* "HOLY SHIT ANOTHER ONE"......

We are always in danger, but nowadays republicans are being dumb.... hopefully we get a middle guy then the gov will work
White Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 06:46 PM   #10
skwee
Hunter-Nin

the problem is that we take it too seriously its been 5 years 9/11 sucked and we are threatend but were taking it to far noone knows what to do but they still talk about it too much

Old 12-03-2006, 03:13 AM   #11
SabakuTaiso06
Genin

SabakuTaiso06 is an unknown quantity at this point

Those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it. Cheesy as it sounds it is completely correct. While you may want to "forget" 9/11 and say," Aww hell that was five years ago", I do not. That would be the end of this country in my opinion.

Saying that REPUBLICANS are using wars and terrorism to scare votes out of people is ridiculous. First off, not every single Republican does this. You are probably basing this solely off of Bush. Secondly, if a Republican is in office and hell on earth breaks loose, they aren't getting my vote again so I don't understand that logic. Also, instead of saying REPUBLICANS, you should say politicians. Every party uses those sort of tactics. Some Democrats are using Global Warming in all of its ludacris glory, but I'm not saying that ALL Democrats do. That would be dumb.

@Skwee. You have already made up your mind on whether or not we are in danger and are looking for someone to go along with you. At least you know your mind, it could be worse.

Now, to the actual question, yes; we are in danger. While I agree it is not to the level often portayed, it is definately there. To say that there is absolutely no threat is craziness. There are so many terrorist cells in the world that are backed by bigger nations that are capable of horrendous and tragic things. Frankly, I believe the world wants to see America fall. This could be attributed to many things but I wont delve into that. Anyway, yeah we are in danger, but we always will be. 9/11 showed us that that "Danger" can turn into real death in seconds. To dismiss the fact that we are in danger is to set us up for another 9/11 that will be probably be alot worse.

sorry for rambling. :-) laterz

Kudos to: The Greatest Akimichi
SabakuTaiso06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 03:27 AM   #12
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

US is not in a real threat,if it does, is Bush fault. There is nothing in Iraq and he ordered troops to blow the country up. War can create grudge. And grudge can go along way.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 04:48 PM   #13
MadeUpFacts
Missing-Nin

MadeUpFacts is on a distinguished road

LoL if terrorist think they can blow up the entire USA then they are even dumber than Naruto.
MadeUpFacts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 05:46 PM   #14
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

Honestly..... stop blaming the entire republican party for bull shit. Our nations’ politicians ((though obviously separated by their beliefs and party)) In the end have to act as one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkAztek View Post
You honestly have no right to say that....

That would be like saying Democrats scare everyone into voting for them with global warming.

See how ignorant and stupid that is to say? You'd call that person a moron, now wouldn't you???

Anyways.

Answer to the question: Yes. We are the most powerful nation in the world. Saying we weren’t threatened would be stupid and we’d deserve to be burned tot he ground if we lacked even that much knowledge....

Maybe it’s not to the degree we’ve been told, but we definitely are.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 06:26 PM   #15
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
The USA is always threatened since we are a major power. Also thats what people were saying BEFORE 9/11 happened (cept for the republican part.) My point is that if you aren't in these terrorist groups than how do you know what they are thinking. Yes, we should feel threatened and take everything serious, but we should not panic.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote