Secrec Code Predictions - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-24-2008, 12:55 PM   #31
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Secrec Code Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9999dmg View Post
I totally forgot about that chapter, but that's what I suspected it to be: the secret to releasing the Nine-Tails.
The secret about releasing the KYUUBI must be in the SCROLL-FROG which JIRAIYA unseal before fighting PAIN (my theory)..so, the code on Fukasaku's back possibly just about PAIN..

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2008, 04:49 PM   #32
Sanbi
Academy Student

Sanbi is an unknown quantity at this point

The code is for the Naruto's Seal, no one but Jiraiya knows it. It was left by Naruto's father Minato.It is not written in the Frog scroll and chapter 370 proves that.The scroll however contains the " Four Elephants " seal, the combination is written inside his stomach. Now weither the code written on Jiraiya's back has addiontional info on Pein is something that could be But everything implies that the code written on that frogs back was the code for the Kyuubi because Jiraiya and Minatos intentions are the same which are to make sure Naruto recieves it. We may only speculate though weither Pein's info will be revealed or not. The intention may be to keep it a secret still from the writers perspective. Time was essential when Jiraiya wrote that because he was dieing in the midst of battle, so the real question was Narutos combo more important or Peins identity or were they both equally? Maybe both but the chapters suggest its the combination. Although I must admit anything is possible and anyones guess is good as any.
Sanbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:18 PM   #33
narutom
Genin

narutom is an unknown quantity at this point

look, the seal is not some numerical combination that opens like a bank vault. the seal would be a series of hand signs. expalin your idea please on how a numerical combination might work.

also your "facts" prove yourself wrong. jiraiya had every oppurtinity to right that particular combo when he pulled the scroll frog out, as he mentions that " if i were not to come back, get yourself to naruto." he took every measure when it came to naruto and his future. that code has to do with pain and his identity, plain and simple

Last edited by narutom; 06-24-2008 at 06:24 PM. Reason: not done
narutom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:30 PM   #34
DaWildchild
Nemesis Enforcer

DaWildchild is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutom View Post
look, the seal is not some numerical combination that opens like a bank vault. the seal would be a series of hand signs. expalin your idea please on how a numerical combination might work.

also your "facts" prove yourself wrong. jiraiya had every oppurtinity to right that particular combo when he pulled the scroll frog out, as he mentions that " if i were not to come back, get yourself to naruto." he took every measure when it came to naruto and his future. that code has to do with pain and his identity, plain and simple
I totally agree with the facts that are present now.
DaWildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:58 PM   #35
Sanbi
Academy Student

Look at the chapter (370) and read it as well ,the answers are there. The seal is on the scroll. Now the combination IS to the seal as said by Jiraiya himself is on page 10 of chapter 370. You are saying how can it be numerical? simple, because its a code. He could have made it anything shapes, colors whatever but in 370 he says and explains the ergenancy that Naruto should know it.

Now those "facts" are taken directly from the manga not from me.And as you said he had every oppurtunity to write it down but why would he when his orginal intention was to return alive as he himself said to Tsunade in chapter 367 page 7. When he learned more about Pein in chapter 370 it was then he decided to give it to Naruto, which means had he returned he would have given it to him.

Any "predictions" or assumptions made by me , you or anyone are simply just that. Theres no telling what that code could actually be, one can only speculate. But in the end I respectfully indulge and constructively add to this threads discussions with the sole idea that no one is absolutely right not even myself.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:12 PM   #36
narutom
Genin

well if it's already written in the scroll why write on pa frogs back the same damn combo. how many seals in naruto have been numerical? if you can answer that question i might consider believing you

Last edited by narutom; 06-24-2008 at 07:15 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 07:28 PM   #37
Sanbi
Academy Student

Let me break it down its slightly confusing but not too hard to understand. The code is not written on the scroll or any for that matter, that code is only known to Jiraiya read chapter 370 page 11. Now what is on the scroll is the actual seal. You misunderstand. The combo/code is to the seal and the seal it self is not numerical it is written on the scroll.

Last edited by Sanbi; 06-24-2008 at 09:17 PM.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:25 PM   #38
narutom
Genin

listen here bub, page 10, second to last frame says and i quote, Toad Scroll "what the hell are you saying.... the COMBINATION to naruto's 8 trigram seal is WRITTEN inside my stomach." and when he speaks of naruto recieving the combo they speak of the combo that is already in the scroll. not a combo that only jman knows. it's obvious that jman got the combo fromt the scroll frog because, minato was dead before he could have taught it to him.

Last edited by narutom; 06-24-2008 at 09:31 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 01:44 AM   #39
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanbi View Post
Let me break it down its slightly confusing but not too hard to understand. The code is not written on the scroll or any for that matter, that code is only known to Jiraiya read chapter 370 page 11. Now what is on the scroll is the actual seal. You misunderstand. The combo/code is to the seal and the seal it self is not numerical it is written on the scroll.
If the secret code is about Naruto's SEAL...Jiraiya is still alive now, the reason he come out once again from Frog Barrier Jutsu just because he want to know the true identity of PAIN..He believe that no one can come as close as him to PAIN and he sacrifies his life for the secret of PAIN..he got crushed by PAIN after he said "now, i know who u are PAIN.."..he is dying, so he write down the code about secret of PAIN on Fukasaku's back in hope Naruto will use it agains Pain..once again he said "Naruto, now its up to u.."

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Old 06-25-2008, 10:13 AM   #40
Sanbi
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanz86 View Post
If the secret code is about Naruto's SEAL...Jiraiya is still alive now, the reason he come out once again from Frog Barrier Jutsu just because he want to know the true identity of PAIN..He believe that no one can come as close as him to PAIN and he sacrifies his life for the secret of PAIN..he got crushed by PAIN after he said "now, i know who u are PAIN.."..he is dying, so he write down the code about secret of PAIN on Fukasaku's back in hope Naruto will use it agains Pain..once again he said "Naruto, now its up to u.."
I'm sorry but I really do not understand what you are trying to say but I will answer you politely. Yes he does say that but that dosent imply what that code is truly about no where on page 17 of chapter 382 does it say nor imply why. Can it be about Pein? Sure it can be. Can it be about the seals code? Yes that is also a viable answer. What people are misunderstanding is that "I" believe that chapter 370 tells me all I need to know about the code. One big thing is why write it in code form on his back? that type of information should be crisp and clear so there would be no speculation as to who he is, If it were his identity they wouldnt have kept it a secret after breaking the code anyways. Why keep his name a secret there no need to write it in code.Pein must have known that whatever the code being written on that toads back is, it cant be good for his campaign so thats why he tried to stop the frog but couldnt. So as far as any mention of "codes", to me; chapter 370 is where there is a mention of a code which Jiraiya has sole knowledge of. In the end its all speculation dont take anything that I nor anyone else says for that matter, as undisputible truth. Though one must agree that seeing it in my perspective and following the clues of the Mangas themself that I point out we can atleast feel a strong suggestion that I could be right.
Old 06-25-2008, 12:16 PM   #41
Hanz86
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanbi View Post
I'm sorry but I really do not understand what you are trying to say but I will answer you politely. Yes he does say that but that dosent imply what that code is truly about no where on page 17 of chapter 382 does it say nor imply why. Can it be about Pein? Sure it can be. Can it be about the seals code? Yes that is also a viable answer. What people are misunderstanding is that "I" believe that chapter 370 tells me all I need to know about the code. One big thing is why write it in code form on his back? that type of information should be crisp and clear so there would be no speculation as to who he is, If it were his identity they wouldnt have kept it a secret after breaking the code anyways. Why keep his name a secret there no need to write it in code.Pein must have known that whatever the code being written on that toads back is, it cant be good for his campaign so thats why he tried to stop the frog but couldnt. So as far as any mention of "codes", to me; chapter 370 is where there is a mention of a code which Jiraiya has sole knowledge of. In the end its all speculation dont take anything that I nor anyone else says for that matter, as undisputible truth. Though one must agree that seeing it in my perspective and following the clues of the Mangas themself that I point out we can atleast feel a strong suggestion that I could be right.
yeah...i got it...but i pretty sure that secret about naruto seal is in scroll-frog, thats what make me believe that the secret code is about PAIN ONLY..this just my theory after all..

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Old 06-25-2008, 04:26 PM   #42
narutom
Genin

can i ask you a question,and don't get offensive because this is fun, what then did the jman place on the scroll when he touched his hand to it? the only other time we've seen him do that is to release the 5 pronged seal on naruto.

i don't, for an inkling, think your perspective is plausible. why would jiraiya comeback from the dead just to leave a code about the nine tail seal, when he knows that he has know way of defeating pain without knowledge of his identity. as the scroll frog said to jman, "you're over analyzing" chapter370.

and also, you make a better point about the code being connected to pain.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:56 PM   #43
Sanbi
Academy Student

Well your answer is in the very same chapter with no offense you must read a little to see it. On page 8 of chapter 370 he rolls out the Narutos scroll for arguments sake and then rolls it back up on page 9 look at the bottom scene. And further more the placing on the hand was to release the toad entirely he says so page 9, and on page 10 you can see it is not the same seal he had rolled out on page 8.
And again if you read that chapter he explains why it is important ,start reading from page 7 to get the whole story. Throughout this chapter the toad is disagreeing with him and going as far as saying he's over analyzing but, one cannot take what the toad says to full context because he is either unwilling or unaware of knowning certain truths such as not even knowning that Uchida Madara is alive or that he can summon/tame a kyuubi (page 16) and that he was the only one that knew Narutos fathers intentions. My point is that Jiraiya himself on page 11 says the combination should pass on to Naruto and then on page 14 goes even further to say that his father knew something EXTREMELY important. And being that he intended to carry out Narutos fathers will, the emphasis on giving him the code was great. Now again I will say who knows what really is in that code, my view is very plausible just have to read. The big question is as I've said before is, what to Jiraiya was more important, the code or the identity of Pein? And if you care to gander at my post before this I give reasoning to why I think the code is more important.
And to answer your post earlier; The only person that can summon that Toad is Jiraiya so in association only he knows it. And to clarify there is no combo on the scroll, he explicitly seperates them in conversation on page 11 and also on page 10 , which you are misreading by the way, and when he says "what the hell are you saying" its not only in a different speech bubble, its in reference to Jiraiyas intentions, the Toad believes that Jiraiya is crazy for wanting to use and release the seal, page 11 prooves that the toad is upset about it saying its "too soon" and such. So there you have it. Now I can agree with you once again the code being about Pein is a very possible outcome , but mine is as well. I would like it if it were both personally.
I wanted to add that the toad with the code in his stomach is different than toad that he sends with the code. He sends pa toad because he couldnt send Gamaken(the toad he summoned in chapter 370) because he was expended in the battle with pein.

Last edited by Sanbi; 06-25-2008 at 07:21 PM.
Old 06-26-2008, 10:24 PM   #44
Onihikage
Academy Student

Onihikage is on a distinguished road
Post Re: Secrec Code Predictions

My essay begins here...

Okay, let's clear up a few things. Before I begin, I'll say that I use the scanlation provided on onemanga.com. Jiraiya spent the entire battle trying to figure out Pain's identity. When he finally figured it out, his thought right after saying, "I know your true identity, Pain!!" was to tell the head sage before it was too late (read: before he dies) Unfortunately, his throat was collapsed so he couldn't even whisper it in pa frog's ear. He had to write Pain's identity on pa frog's back, but he didn't want Pain to know what he'd written (and then take precautions, i.e., make absolute sure pa frog was dead). With Pain's identity known by those who are going to fight him, and this clearly being the key to defeating him, it would be Naruto's ace in the hole to immediately know how to defeat Pain when Pain's thinking, "He can't beat me without my secret." Plus, at the end of the fight, one Pain said to the other, "If we hadn't kept our secret, we would never have won." This indicates that knowing Pain's secret is the key to defeating him. Since Pain killed the stronger of the remaining Sannin so easily, and we know he killed Hanzo, his power levels are obviously through the roof, so Jiraiya's priority would certainly be to give Naruto an edge that Pain didn't know about.

Now about that scroll. Jiraiya brought out the scroll to give the toad instructions. In case you haven't noticed, the toad's belly IS the scroll (belly = between chest and feet; notice the feet are at the bottom) so that's what the toad means when he mentions the seal "in his belly." When Jiraiya "released" the toad, he was allowing it to stay away from him before he got into the fight. Like he said, "If I don't return, store yourself with Naruto." The toad is complaining about being stored with Naruto because he's the key to the prison holding in the Kyuubi, so it would be like leaving a key right in front of the safe it matches (like the toad said). The toad goes on to say that when Jiraiya convinced him to twist the seal just a bit, Naruto instantly went 4-tails and almost killed Jiraiya. This obviously means that the power to modify the seal lies with the toad himself - why else would he need to be "convinced" to modify the seal? Also, don't you think the toad carrying the seal would know just about everything about it, considering he had to have been there when it was created? Let's not forget that Jiraiya taught Minato, and Minato signed the toad summoning contract (remember, he rode Gamabunta when he fought the Kyuubi), which could indicate that Jiraiya passed much of what the toads taught him on to Minato.

Minato's will was probably somewhere along the lines of Naruto being able to take complete control and use of the Kyuubi's chakra so that he could complete "that" jutsu, the Scroll-toad being a tool to that end. However, we can't be sure what "that" jutsu is, it could be the FRS or something that hasn't been revealed yet, but it would seem the scroll has something to do with it. My reasoning is that the toad said, "He isn't even capable of controlling the Nine-tails' chakra!" leading me to believe Naruto would need to do so in order to complete "that" jutsu. If Jiraiya were to take precautions for his own death, it would make much more sense to leave instructions for using the scroll on the scroll itself, though with the toad's level of control over it it's more likely that all you need is the toad's consent, and he does almost everything for you except provide the chakra.

The manga revolves around the point that Pain's identity is the important part, the key to Naruto's seal is just going to store itself with Naruto until the toads teach him how to pull it out. After all, Jiraiya told the scroll to store itself with Naruto if he didn't come back; how would it do that if it needs someone to take it to him? Obviously, it doesn't, so when Jiraiya didn't come back it unsummoned and will end up with Naruto first chance it gets.

To clarify to Sanbi, it was Minato's will that the SCROLL be given to Naruto some day, there's no mention of a code/combination. And WTF do you mean he rolls it up on page 9 in the bottom scene?! He's just opening it on page 8 and 9 as one picture, he rolls it back up at the top of page 10. There's only one scroll involved here. When the toad says, "What the hell are you saying?!" He doesn't mean the completion of "that" jutsu, he means just the storing with Naruto bit (as I explained earlier). Yes, the toad is also upset about the misuse of the scroll, as its original intention was to strengthen the seal if it weakened. Jiraiya is not the only one who can summon the scroll, because Minato made the seal and the key that goes to it at the same time. Besides, that scroll is still a toad, so anyone who's signed the toad summoning contract should be able to summon it; Jiraiya merely kept it in his stomach for safekeeping so no one else could summon it. You mentioned the scroll-toad is different from Pa toad. Yeah, we know. Jiraiya used pa toad because he had no other way of getting a secret message to Konoha. Another thing: Do you really think Jiraiya had the time or space to write a bunch of kanji on pa toad's back? He used the code so he could keep the secret from Pain, and tell more with less space.

I'm done for now. I still probably missed a couple of things for my argument, though. Meh, it's my opinion which I support with cold, hard logic.

There are 10 types of people in this world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't. If you get it, make yourself a cookie! If you don't, well, you just don't, okay?

Note: The first sentence of this sig is the only original material in the whole thing. All pictures were made by automated code or by other people.

megalolz@Artix on "June 23th"!

Proud Member of:

NaruHina FC

Click to see randomness!

Why Shino is really cool...

Right...she totally didn't blow up that factory.

Onihikage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2008, 10:50 PM   #45
Myhaus719
Chuunin

Myhaus719 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onihikage View Post
My essay begins here...

Okay, let's clear up a few things. Before I begin, I'll say that I use the scanlation provided on onemanga.com. Jiraiya spent the entire battle trying to figure out Pain's identity. When he finally figured it out, his thought right after saying, "I know your true identity, Pain!!" was to tell the head sage before it was too late (read: before he dies) Unfortunately, his throat was collapsed so he couldn't even whisper it in pa frog's ear. He had to write Pain's identity on pa frog's back, but he didn't want Pain to know what he'd written (and then take precautions, i.e., make absolute sure pa frog was dead). With Pain's identity known by those who are going to fight him, and this clearly being the key to defeating him, it would be Naruto's ace in the hole to immediately know how to defeat Pain when Pain's thinking, "He can't beat me without my secret." Plus, at the end of the fight, one Pain said to the other, "If we hadn't kept our secret, we would never have won." This indicates that knowing Pain's secret is the key to defeating him. Since Pain killed the stronger of the remaining Sannin so easily, and we know he killed Hanzo, his power levels are obviously through the roof, so Jiraiya's priority would certainly be to give Naruto an edge that Pain didn't know about.

Now about that scroll. Jiraiya brought out the scroll to give the toad instructions. In case you haven't noticed, the toad's belly IS the scroll (belly = between chest and feet; notice the feet are at the bottom) so that's what the toad means when he mentions the seal "in his belly." When Jiraiya "released" the toad, he was allowing it to stay away from him before he got into the fight. Like he said, "If I don't return, store yourself with Naruto." The toad is complaining about being stored with Naruto because he's the key to the prison holding in the Kyuubi, so it would be like leaving a key right in front of the safe it matches (like the toad said). The toad goes on to say that when Jiraiya convinced him to twist the seal just a bit, Naruto instantly went 4-tails and almost killed Jiraiya. This obviously means that the power to modify the seal lies with the toad himself - why else would he need to be "convinced" to modify the seal? Also, don't you think the toad carrying the seal would know just about everything about it, considering he had to have been there when it was created? Let's not forget that Jiraiya taught Minato, and Minato signed the toad summoning contract (remember, he rode Gamabunta when he fought the Kyuubi), which could indicate that Jiraiya passed much of what the toads taught him on to Minato.

Minato's will was probably somewhere along the lines of Naruto being able to take complete control and use of the Kyuubi's chakra so that he could complete "that" jutsu, the Scroll-toad being a tool to that end. However, we can't be sure what "that" jutsu is, it could be the FRS or something that hasn't been revealed yet, but it would seem the scroll has something to do with it. My reasoning is that the toad said, "He isn't even capable of controlling the Nine-tails' chakra!" leading me to believe Naruto would need to do so in order to complete "that" jutsu. If Jiraiya were to take precautions for his own death, it would make much more sense to leave instructions for using the scroll on the scroll itself, though with the toad's level of control over it it's more likely that all you need is the toad's consent, and he does almost everything for you except provide the chakra.

The manga revolves around the point that Pain's identity is the important part, the key to Naruto's seal is just going to store itself with Naruto until the toads teach him how to pull it out. After all, Jiraiya told the scroll to store itself with Naruto if he didn't come back; how would it do that if it needs someone to take it to him? Obviously, it doesn't, so when Jiraiya didn't come back it unsummoned and will end up with Naruto first chance it gets.

To clarify to Sanbi, it was Minato's will that the SCROLL be given to Naruto some day, there's no mention of a code/combination. And WTF do you mean he rolls it up on page 9 in the bottom scene?! He's just opening it on page 8 and 9 as one picture, he rolls it back up at the top of page 10. There's only one scroll involved here. When the toad says, "What the hell are you saying?!" He doesn't mean the completion of "that" jutsu, he means just the storing with Naruto bit (as I explained earlier). Yes, the toad is also upset about the misuse of the scroll, as its original intention was to strengthen the seal if it weakened. Jiraiya is not the only one who can summon the scroll, because Minato made the seal and the key that goes to it at the same time. Besides, that scroll is still a toad, so anyone who's signed the toad summoning contract should be able to summon it; Jiraiya merely kept it in his stomach for safekeeping so no one else could summon it. You mentioned the scroll-toad is different from Pa toad. Yeah, we know. Jiraiya used pa toad because he had no other way of getting a secret message to Konoha. Another thing: Do you really think Jiraiya had the time or space to write a bunch of kanji on pa toad's back? He used the code so he could keep the secret from Pain, and tell more with less space.

I'm done for now. I still probably missed a couple of things for my argument, though. Meh, it's my opinion which I support with cold, hard logic.
you are the best. thank you for actually researching this and using facts. my head was hurting before from reading so many made up theories from ppl claiming they had "proof". thanks onihikage

1-tsunade-easy to beat. just dodge one of her punches and stab her in the heart or head or something. has only taijutsu and even gai could beat her in that

2-sasuke-has too much plot protection. the only reason he survived everything is because kishi wants him to survive everything not because hes that strong

3-naruto-get a new move

4-orochimaru-is a gay pedofile."i want sasuke's body"
Myhaus719 is offline   Reply With Quote