We only got 4 minutes to save the world! - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 06-20-2008, 06:10 PM   #16
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Sesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished roadSesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished road
Re: We only got 4 minutes to save the world!

I haven't done anything wrong on ML lol, I've even donated on ML. I just like you guys on NL better
Sesshomaru_55 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-20-2008, 06:10 PM   #17
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesshomaru_55 View Post
^I'll stop making threads when you post pictures of a chicken coming out of your ass.
I don't know whats worse, you asking this or me having a picture related to it.

still lame though
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
G is this guy banned on ML? If not we should do it for lulz, although I don't think he's acted as annoyingly there as he is here. I will boot him with a new rule for being excessively annoying.
I mean, ur the Admin.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:11 PM   #18
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Gimme a hell yeah and it's done.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 06:12 PM   #19
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

On second thoughts he's an ML supporter I'll let it slide.

Old 06-20-2008, 06:12 PM   #20
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Sesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished roadSesshomaru_55 is on a distinguished road

Lol I dunno how banning me on ML will stop me from posting here but..

HELL YEAH!
Old 06-20-2008, 06:13 PM   #21
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Nah I ain't that much of an asshole, but seriously stop making so many fail threads. Fail posts is one thing but fail threads....

Old 06-20-2008, 06:14 PM   #22
Nic
Missing-Nin

Nic is infamous around these partsNic is infamous around these parts

There's like 50 of them.
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 06:15 PM   #23
Sesshomaru_55
Missing-Nin

Nah I feel like making a crap load of fail threads that are just under the line to geting banned, but just enough to annoy people
Old 06-20-2008, 08:35 PM   #24
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Madonna likes to ride horses and said to be the first to be impregnated by one and still feel like a virgin afterwards.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 04:27 AM   #25
Sesshy_55
Missing-Nin

Sesshy_55 is an unknown quantity at this point

Lol kluang. Papa don't preach!
Sesshy_55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 04:55 AM   #26
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

[Insert Comment Here]

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300

Last edited by sasuke_power; 06-21-2008 at 06:20 AM.
sasuke_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 05:28 AM   #27
Nic
Missing-Nin

Nic is infamous around these partsNic is infamous around these parts

no links, i'll get rick rolled.
Nic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 12:01 PM   #28
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Cthulhu is going out and molesting young Japanese school girl, office lady, hot teachers and lonely house wife with his tentacles again!

YES!!!

Who needs Godzilla when Cthulu can just rape all young woman in Tokyo with his tentacles.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 06-21-2008 at 02:03 PM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote