the next generation (spoilers?) - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-21-2008, 09:38 AM   #1
drew105301
Academy Student

drew105301 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb the next generation (spoilers?)

i was looking at the umpteenth fan drawing of naruto and hinata when it hit me. assuming all our favorite young ninja survive into adulthood, their children are going to be mind-blowingly powerful. for example, say naruto becomes hokage, completely masters rasengan, and learns a bit of good old pop's instant movement jutsu. if he has a child with hinata, this kid would also benefit from the byakugan. and possibly the chakra of the nine-tailed fox? dunno how that works. OR if he gets with sakura, his child would have incredible chakra control, monster strength, and healing techniques. and this applies to all the characters... what do you guys think? dumb idea?
drew105301 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2008, 05:50 PM   #2
MikeyM1979
Hokage

MikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud ofMikeyM1979 has much to be proud of
Re: the next generation (spoilers?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew105301 View Post
i was looking at the umpteenth fan drawing of naruto and hinata when it hit me. assuming all our favorite young ninja survive into adulthood, their children are going to be mind-blowingly powerful. for example, say naruto becomes hokage, completely masters rasengan, and learns a bit of good old pop's instant movement jutsu. if he has a child with hinata, this kid would also benefit from the byakugan. and possibly the chakra of the nine-tailed fox? dunno how that works. OR if he gets with sakura, his child would have incredible chakra control, monster strength, and healing techniques. and this applies to all the characters... what do you guys think? dumb idea?
Why would you assume Naruto's child would be able to use Kyuubi's chakra? Kyuubi isn't embedded into Naruto's DNA, it's an external source of power, which Naruto has also vowed not to rely on. Also, you're assuming his child with Sakura would have automatic super strength and healing abilities, but what if the child decides not to be a medical-nin?

Anyway, I'd assume the next generation of Konoha-nin won't be duplicates of the originals. I do hope Naruto's kid(s) don't end up with a bunch of Rasengans and bunshins, maybe something more original. Should Sasuke still be alive in the future, I'd hope his kids don't end up with 101 flavors of Chidori also.
MikeyM1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 02:11 AM   #3
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about
Re: the next generation (spoilers?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drew105301 View Post
new generation need to learn the jutsu..they not get it free from their parents abilities..although Sandaime was praise as GOD of SHINOBI, his son Asuma just an average shinobi..thats the prove..

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote