SOTW #1 - Voting - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Contests

Contests This is where all the SOTW and COTW competitions will be held. Bring your A game or end up crying.

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 11:06 PM   #1
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
SOTW #1 - Voting

Voting will be as follows:
Quote:
1st - Reason
2nd - Reason
3rd - Reason
1st choice will get 3pts, 2nd choice will get 2pts, and 3rd choice will get 1pt. Points will be added up and whoever gets the most points will win.
If you do not vote this way, your vote will NOT count.

..::ItAcHi Vs SaSuKe::..

SeventyxxTimes7x

ITzANIllUZion

xXmagnesiumXx

uchiha_Kina

Old 06-28-2008, 11:07 PM   #2
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: SOTW #1 - Voting

palmereap

LonelyNinja

Vote now! GOGOGO!
Old 06-29-2008, 03:08 PM   #3
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

1st - Magnesium - Design and text placement is perfect in proportion with the size. Also the colours have been well used and blended with each other.
2nd - Seventyx7timesx - Excellent colours and flow, although the blending could be worked on, on the left side.
3rd - Palmereap - I like the use of a border and the lighting is good. Although it is slightly larger than a regular tag/sig and the text could have been made better visible and merged so much with the rest of the colours.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Old 06-29-2008, 03:19 PM   #4
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

1st - xXmagnesiumXx - the colors are just totally awesome. Everytime i try to do colors like that it never looks right. Design itself is just totally awesome. Text is very nice and love the dashed border which i finally learned how to do lol.

2nd - palmereap - has a nice dreamy look. Love the half borders i used to do those a lot myself lol. Nice effects and text. Only thing about the border is the black stands out to much to me. I think it would looked better if it was maybe some type of brown color. Maybe light brown or dark brown imo. Still a nice sig.

3rd - SeventyxxTimes7x - love the style of the sig. The background is so nice. Great colors used also. No stand out text or border but the style of the sig makes up for it.

You all had nice entries and sucks i could only pick three >.<
Old 06-29-2008, 05:31 PM   #5
LonelyNinja

1. Seventy - I love the background style and the whole thing just sticks out to me.

2. palmereap - The diagonal works really well and I like how the two sections contrast, with the left being darker and the right being lighter. The text could be a slightly darker shade so it isn't so bright.

3. itza - Love the background and the flow is good. Text could use some work, though..

Honorable mention for magnesium because I like the splatter effects.

Old 06-29-2008, 08:59 PM   #6
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

1st - xXmagnesiumXx. The colors you used are so bold and go pretty well together. The border is just spiffy, and I love the pen-tooling (yes?) and splatter brushing.

2nd - Uchiha_Kina. The colors are nice. ;D The tag has pretty good composition and an awesome light source. Some of the effects are annoyingly messy, though.

3rd - SeventyxxTimes7x. I just like it. All of the effects are awesome, and the colors are amazing. It just doesn't stand out as much as the other two, though.
Old 06-29-2008, 10:47 PM   #7
Ero
//Sin\\

Ero has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura aboutEro has a spectacular aura about

1: xmagx- Great composition, hectic color choice, text is adequate, flow is insane and very nice interaction between FG, stock and BG.
2: Seventy- great flow, nice fg effects and the stock is blended really well, only thing that brought u down for me was the empty left side.
3: itzan- horrible text and definetely not your best tag, but still flows nice, colour comp isn't great, its better than the rest, but only barely.
Old 06-30-2008, 02:04 PM   #8
xXmagnesiumXx
'光和雨

xXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enough

uchiha_Kina
This one has the best composition. If only you made the colors pop more, it would be whole lots better, because everything else is great.
SeventyxxTimes7x
Yours had great effects, but it's too empty. If you go for some shapes or more pen tooling in the background, it would make it better.
ITzANIllUZion
It has good blending, but you need better text and better colors
Old 07-05-2008, 02:02 PM   #9
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

xXmagnesiumXx-The splatter effects, and color effects really perfect it. 9/10
ITzANIllUZion-The effects are quiet simple but awesome. 8.5/10
SeventyxxTimes7x-Nice image, overall-simple,nice. 7/10

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 07-06-2008, 07:20 PM   #10
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

-escuse double post-

VOTING ENDS NOW!

FINAL SCORES!
..::ItAcHi Vs SaSuKe::..-0
SeventyxxTimes7x-12
ITzANIllUZion-5
XXmagnesiumXx-15-WINNER!
uchiha_Kina-5
palmereap-5
LonelyNinja-0

Congratulations, XXmagnesiumXx, For winning SOTW#1! You're prize
will be a SOTW trophy for your signature. It's recommended that the trophy
be put in your signature to allow other members to see which SOTW's you've
won so far and It also gives you a sense of pride, and respect.

I hope to see you, and other participants in future SOTW's.

Sincerely, Hokage4354

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!

Last edited by Hokage4354; 07-06-2008 at 07:29 PM.
Closed Thread