Bull shit more fucking bull shit - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Main Lounge > Questions & Suggestions

Questions & Suggestions Post your questions or suggestions for this forum right here! We'll make sure to respond! Forum related questions only!

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2008, 03:28 PM   #1
╒(σ_σ)╝
NOOBERATOR

Location: In your moms bagel spreading my foamy cream cheese.
╒(σ_σ)╝ has a spectacular aura about╒(σ_σ)╝ has a spectacular aura about╒(σ_σ)╝ has a spectacular aura about╒(σ_σ)╝ has a spectacular aura about╒(σ_σ)╝ has a spectacular aura about
Bull shit more fucking bull shit

Okay just got a fucking in fraction for advertising in the advertisement section just because i don't have 150 post. Well shino look right here http://forums.narutocentral.com/sear...earchid=808394
do you see that ? almost 400 post so STFU.

You never said post count so i don't know why you had to be a fag and infract me you said 150 post and i already have twice that amount. now if you said 150 postcount i would agree with you.

It seems like your just looking for a way to be a fag. in the last two days you alone have given me 3 infractions with a total of 7 points . I fucking all shenanigan.

fuck off my case man !

post is post i had 150 of them so u have no right to infract me if you said 15 postcount ( the number i see on my profile which says 10 right now ) then i wont bitch. But when your rules i wack and u keep fucking half ass modiing then i called Bull shit.

I'm not mad right now i'm rather calm; i'm just in hulk mode waiting for ur ass.

Old 06-25-2008, 03:37 PM   #2
Miburo

Re: Bull shit more fucking bull shit

Hmm...

Face guy actually has a point here...

Old 06-25-2008, 03:39 PM   #3
catilena1890
I ran outta fucks to give

catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough

spam zone, fanclubs, and other sections don't add to your post count. If you notice, in your post box, right under your location name, is your official post count. You need to make that reach 150 if you want to advertise. If I can get over 200 in my post count, then you can easily get 150 posts.

Old 06-25-2008, 03:39 PM   #4
╒(σ_σ)╝
NOOBERATOR

╒(σ_σ)╝ has a spectacular aura about╒(σ_σ)╝ has a spectacular aura about╒(σ_σ)╝ has a spectacular aura about╒(σ_σ)╝ has a spectacular aura about╒(σ_σ)╝ has a spectacular aura about

of course i have a point, is there anytime i didn't have one ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by catilena1890 View Post
spam zone, fanclubs, and other sections don't add to your post count. If you notice, in your post box, right under your location name, is your official post count. You need to make that reach 150 if you want to advertise. If I can get over 200 in my post count, then you can easily get 150 posts.
can u read ? i don't think so.

Post count and post are not the same thing.

I could have 400 post in sections that don't count but 1 post that actually counts.

That doesn't mean i only posted once .

R u okay in the head ?

Last edited by ╒(σ_σ)╝; 06-25-2008 at 03:42 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:43 PM   #5
Miburo

Cat, the section clearly says "150 posts." Not "150 post count," not "150 posts that aren't in the fc section, spam zone, etc." Just 150 posts. Technically, his argument is valid since he does in fact have 150 posts.

Old 06-25-2008, 03:44 PM   #6
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
stop hurting my brain with your BS :$

You can't defeat cinderella :$

Edit: oh shit I thought this was the spam zone xD
Ill take the infraction

Brawl

Mario Cart

Last edited by hippiematt; 06-25-2008 at 03:46 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:46 PM   #7
╒(σ_σ)╝
NOOBERATOR

Shino if you want to act like a tough strict mofoker maybe you should try making rules that make sense.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:48 PM   #8
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Old 06-25-2008, 03:48 PM   #9
catilena1890
I ran outta fucks to give

catilena1890 will become famous soon enoughcatilena1890 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Cat, the section clearly says "150 posts." Not "150 post count," not "150 posts that aren't in the fc section, spam zone, etc." Just 150 posts. Technically, his argument is valid since he does in fact have 150 posts.
it should be obvious that the 150 post rule means post count. If I can understand that the minute I join, then so should you and that face guy.

and by the way face, please don't insult me with your unwanted questions. That makes you look bad.

@G. you want something to eat, go make it yourself, I'm not your bitch.

Last edited by catilena1890; 06-25-2008 at 03:49 PM.
Old 06-25-2008, 03:48 PM   #10
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

It's always been that way, I apologize for it not being clearer, I'll go remedy it right now.

BTW, the infraction stays. I suggest keeping your faggotry confined to the spam zone until July 3rd, at which time 2 of those points will expire.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Closed Thread