The Longest Thread Ever 27 -- Not as great as 26 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 05:53 PM   #31
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever 27 -- Not as great as 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
Jenn was the one who closed 26 after me and Brooke left, but Shino deleted it lol

And I always thought that TLTE got closed once it reached 100 pages, not 10000 posts. It's been like that ever since TLTE got revived after the horror of the Daily Convo Threads. If we let TLTE get to 10k posts before closing it, we wouldn;t be even CLOSE to version 26 by now. :/

I guess I must've missed the memo on that one.
And Shino, 26 was a winthread, we wanted it to stay that way so that's why we closed it after everyone left lol. Maybe we should have changed the name to delete the "TLTE" part so it wouldn't have gotten deleted. <_<;
Actually, just about everyone up until 20 or 21 made it to 10,000 posts, the ones after that have been closed and a new one made after a couple months pass.

@ hippie - it wasn't me. I did look at it, but I didn't close it or anything.

Gamertag: ShinoNC

Old 06-28-2008, 05:54 PM   #32
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino
Actually, just about everyone up until 20 or 21 made it to 10,000 posts, the ones after that have been closed and a new one made after a couple months pass.
I never noticed that. o.o
But that makes sense, since TLTE hasn't been very active recently...

Geez I just failed NL History lol
Old 06-28-2008, 05:55 PM   #33
Miburo

Help me! Shino's weakness is boobies, and all I have is massive man pecs. ; ;

And FUCK YEAH, BK! It would be glorious!

Old 06-28-2008, 05:56 PM   #34
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo
Help me! Shino's weakness is boobies, and all I have is massive man pecs. ; ;

And FUCK YEAH, BK! It would be glorious!
Lemme go call Brooke... >.>

Lol, that reminded me of Starfire...xD
Old 06-28-2008, 06:00 PM   #35
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Shino sort it out for us yo, a section similar to the admins and create a usergroup for us and shit. You know we may have fucked about a lot but we have helped contribute to this site greatly is it not time yet for us to be awarded with something.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Old 06-28-2008, 06:00 PM   #36
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Why does some girl make stupdi bets like who get preg first?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 06-28-2008, 06:01 PM   #37
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Because they're stupid, duh.

@BK--I second!
Old 06-28-2008, 06:03 PM   #38
Shino

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I love the boobs. It's true.

About this private section for the "elite members" usergroup. Not happening. Way back when, the staff decided it was a bad idea to have one of those. I agree, I don't like the idea of barring certain members access to an area just because they're not popular enough or been here long enough to be accepted in.

BTW, the staff section doesn't count since it's important.

Old 06-28-2008, 06:03 PM   #39
Miburo

Oh shit, BK is making some very nice FTPish arguments here. I fully endorse and support his proposal.

Edit: GOD DAMN ; ;

Old 06-28-2008, 06:11 PM   #40
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Think about it closely Shino, granted we spam a lot around here, act like retards and in a very uncivilised manner creating tons of drama. Would it not be better for some peace around here, plus you have a new staff to discuss with, also it's not about how long you have been here or win. It's about not making all discussions turn into something lame and completely killing it off. Plus you can turn off post counts and shit its not like we care for it. We just want somewhere were we can have illustrious convos with useful multi paragraph comments and not random shit that flushes everything down the toilet. You should at the very least please give it a weeks run to see how it goes, I guarantee how it pans out won't upset you in the very least. Plus talk it out with all the mods take their suggestions into account, you already have Kat and Mibs 2 of THE most intellectual members here vouching for it and I wouldn't like to think for a second its not "just for lulz".

Thanks Mibilicious, Kat <333

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Old 06-28-2008, 06:17 PM   #41
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Quote:
Yes, I love the boobs. It's true.

About this private section for the "elite members" usergroup. Not happening. Way back when, the staff decided it was a bad idea to have one of those. I agree, I don't like the idea of barring certain members access to an area just because they're not popular enough or been here long enough to be accepted in.

BTW, the staff section doesn't count since it's important.
I understand what you mean, but that's not even what it's about. Read BK's post, he pretty much summed up all our reasons for wanting a certain section.

It's not about being "elitist" or whatever lol.
If a noob comes in and he's a cool guy who knows how to have a decent conversation without killing it then we don't care how long he's been around, all we care about is whether or not he's a good conversationalist. Honestly we're just tired of having a good convo going, and then some guy comes in saying something lame or completely retarded and ruining it for all of us. <_<;

But I do get what you mean. As much as I hate to admit it, you have a point, I understand where you're coming from. :/

@BK--That was a winsome post, now I see the glory of FTP.

Last edited by Tsuna; 06-28-2008 at 06:19 PM.
Old 06-28-2008, 06:19 PM   #42
Shino

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Think about it closely Shino, granted we spam a lot around here, act like retards and in a very uncivilised manner creating tons of drama. Would it not be better for some peace around here, plus you have a new staff to discuss with, also it's not about how long you have been here or win. It's about not making all discussions turn into something lame and completely killing it off. Plus you can turn off post counts and shit its not like we care for it. We just want somewhere were we can have illustrious convos with useful multi paragraph comments and not random shit that flushes everything down the toilet. You should at the very least please give it a weeks run to see how it goes, I guarantee how it pans out won't upset you in the very least. Plus talk it out with all the mods take their suggestions into account, you already have Kat and Mibs 2 of THE most intellectual members here vouching for it and I wouldn't like to think for a second its not "just for lulz".

You mean the chit chat section, right? Given that, wouldn't making a new section for certain members only serve to weed out the ones you guys don't like?

Old 06-28-2008, 06:20 PM   #43
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Quote:
You mean the chit chat section, right? Given that, wouldn't making a new section for certain members only serve to weed out the ones you guys don't like?
I fucking lol'd xD
I don't know why but I did. <_<;
Old 06-28-2008, 06:25 PM   #44
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post

This.

Not only this though, building on what Kat said, it may actually encourage lame ass members to actually try and positively contribute as well. And if not, they still have a place where they can lame up the place and not have to worry about so many people picking on them for it (Since the people that would normally pick on them would now have a haven from the lameness.).

Besides, it's not like anything has to be set in stone, you know? It wouldn't hurt to give it a try, if it doesn't work out for whatever reason then you can always just change it back. Know what I mean?

Old 06-28-2008, 06:27 PM   #45
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

*munches on popcorn*

I'm too tired to contribute to this debate. Brooke wore me out last night lol <3
Closed Thread