The Longest Thread Ever 27 -- Not as great as 26 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2008, 06:56 PM   #61
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Longest Thread Ever 27 -- Not as great as 26

You guys were tards for having the version 26 thread closed, your wanting to keep it all 'win' resulted in it being deleted, nice job elitists.

Old 06-28-2008, 06:58 PM   #62
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

You really want someone fucking with user groups that likes to read others' PMs?

I just meant that if I'm to do that, then you guys had better try your damnedest to not fuck it up and not complain if/when it goes to shit and gets deleted.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Old 06-28-2008, 06:58 PM   #63
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elitist Jerk
What can I say, I have no life.
Neither do I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo
Edit: Then just put Grimmjaw in charge of changing people's usergroups. XDXDXD
LMAO.

@Keyon--Chill out man, your thread was made of win. Me and Ln and Brooke even added it to "biggest forum moment" and shit, we never meant for it to be deleted or whatever, we just got carried away. :/

Last edited by Tsuna; 06-28-2008 at 06:59 PM.
Old 06-28-2008, 06:58 PM   #64
Miburo

@G-Shutty, it would have worked if we hid the thread somewhere! Live in learn, yo. ; )

Edit: @Shino-Meh, I think he learned his lesson last time. XD

And alright, deal. No bitching if it gets done away with. I'll personally ream anyone who does.

Old 06-28-2008, 07:00 PM   #65
Elitist Jerk
Academy Student

Elitist Jerk will become famous soon enoughElitist Jerk will become famous soon enoughElitist Jerk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162 View Post
Neither do I.

LMAO.

@Keyon--Chill out man.
REP ME KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!
Old 06-28-2008, 07:01 PM   #66
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Shut up Cara lol
Old 06-28-2008, 07:02 PM   #67
G
S-Ranked Negro

G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

@Keyon--Chill out man, your thread was made of win. Me and Ln and Brooke even added it to "biggest forum moment" and shit, we never meant for it to be deleted or whatever, we just got carried away. :/
I know that, I still had to speak my mind.

adding now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
@G-Shutty, it would have worked if we hid the thread somewhere! Live in learn, yo. ; )
Lol yeah.
Old 06-28-2008, 07:04 PM   #68
Miburo

Edited post, read that shit, Shino! GOGOGOGO WIN SECTION! XD

Old 06-28-2008, 07:04 PM   #69
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Quote:
Originally Posted by G
I know that, I still had to speak my mind.

adding now
Seriously though, we just got way too excited about TLTE finally being winsome again, I guess we just wanted it to stay that way. Or at least that's how I felt about it. :/
Old 06-28-2008, 07:04 PM   #70
Elitist Jerk
Academy Student

Elitist Jerk will become famous soon enoughElitist Jerk will become famous soon enoughElitist Jerk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Shut up Cara lol
̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣̣
Old 06-28-2008, 07:05 PM   #71
Elitist Jerk
Academy Student

Quote:
Seriously though, we just got way too excited about TLTE finally being winsome again, I guess we just wanted it to stay that way. Or at least that's how I felt about it. :/
It lacked win because I wasn't present.

Rep me and I'll stay.
Old 06-28-2008, 07:05 PM   #72
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Nice THANK YOU SHINO! BTW are we determining the people that are going to be in there through the award win suggestion by Mibs, or do you need a list compiled of those who deserve to be in there. Give the section a nice name, and the usergroup. If you need input on that we'll be happy to provide with some names.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Old 06-28-2008, 07:06 PM   #73
G
S-Ranked Negro

Quote:
So you guys talked about how winsome it was in the thread, went to bed and had Jen lock it? lol..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elitist Jerk View Post
It lacked win because I wasn't present.

Rep me and I'll stay.
any rep you get I will destroy with mine

/Highest legit rep on the board
Old 06-28-2008, 07:07 PM   #74
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

@Cara--I already did you tard, check your CP XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodKid
Nice THANK YOU SHINO! BTW are we determining the people that are going to be in there through the award win suggestion by Mibs, or do you need a list compiled of those who deserve to be in there. Give the section a nice name, and the usergroup. If you need input on that we'll be happy to provide with some names.
VICTORRRRRRRRRYYY
Quote:
Originally Posted by G
/Highest legit rep on the board
Lol you posted hella in the rep game too, don't lie. ;D

And shush, you. I never said we were smart about it. <_<;
Old 06-28-2008, 07:09 PM   #75
Elitist Jerk
Academy Student

You got some weaksauce rep power, woman.
Closed Thread