SOTW#2 - Discussion - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Contests

Contests This is where all the SOTW and COTW competitions will be held. Bring your A game or end up crying.

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2008, 04:31 PM   #16
Impulse
Live. Love. Burn. Die.

Impulse is on a distinguished roadImpulse is on a distinguished road
Re: SOTW#2 - Discussion

6N6 made the best pop-up sigs. =O 6N6 <3.

Nice entries so far!

Old 07-02-2008, 08:10 PM   #17
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Yes i agree he has. I made one but naturally it didnt turn out half as good lol.
Old 07-03-2008, 11:36 AM   #18
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I changed my entry, I have to say good entries everyone else, shit I have no chance maybe in the future. I do see some places where everyone can improve, like Mystik you might wanna fix the border coming over Ryus claw. Boo might wanna keep stryder from having his sword covered with the crosshatch filter. Alas Toshi good entry but it would've been much better to use the cartoon version of Mikey rather than the movie version. But other than that everyone top notch entries, I can't wait to see the outcome of this contest.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Old 07-03-2008, 03:15 PM   #19
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

i like your new one better BK. send me the render or stock you used for that.

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

Old 07-04-2008, 10:05 PM   #20
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
actually pop out sigs are the easiest to do
This may be true for you, but I hate pop-out sigs. ><;
I had to change mines mainly because the stock burned my eyes.
I noticed Itaz and Bloodkid's sigs are awesome beyond awesome. Very nice and very creative

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
Old 07-04-2008, 10:32 PM   #21
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Toshi your new sig looks much better you could've done w/o the text but sig still looks good. Everyone managed to adapt to this sig style and get creative, good shit. Mag get in on this girl, if I recall I haven't actually ever seen a pop up sig from you, it's about time you made one.

Old 07-04-2008, 10:38 PM   #22
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough

im remaking one i got a good one
Old 07-05-2008, 01:57 PM   #23
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

I'm glad that there's more people participating in the SOTW.
I hope SOTW attracts more people to both participate AND vote.
More competition=More fun! ; D

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 07-05-2008, 07:59 PM   #24
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Holy shit Oak you entered lol, what happened to you can't be bothered. That's some sick sig btw you've now intensified the competition. Also it is pretty big compared to everyone elses, but it shouldn't matter, it's still an entry which we need more of.

Oh yeah purple lol xD

Old 07-05-2008, 08:07 PM   #25
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Oh wow OG that is a truely awesome sig.. i think you just pwned us all lol.. loving the colors. Nice job. Also mine is within size rules lol >.< j/k

Last edited by Mystik; 07-05-2008 at 08:08 PM.
Old 07-05-2008, 08:10 PM   #26
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Holy shit Oak you entered lol, what happened to you can't be bothered. That's some sick sig btw you've now intensified the competition. Also it is pretty big compared to everyone elses, but it shouldn't matter, it's still an entry which we need more of.

Oh yeah purple lol xD
well i only passed the width max but i noticed i wasnt the only one so i thought it would be aight XD

also yea, i had nothing to do, tired as hell but couldnt go to sleep x.x...so i messed with PS >.>...its been a while since i did much on PS though lol <.<;...

//also its like my 2nd or 3rd popout eva XD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystik View Post
Oh wow OG that is a truely awesome sig.. i think you just pwned us all lol.. loving the colors. Nice job.
nah i saw betta >.o...but thanks =]
Old 07-05-2008, 08:23 PM   #27
Babyface BK
<3===BK

It's good for 2nd or 3rd but even you gotta admit it's not about the theme of a sig but your skills on PS that truly determine how well you can pull off a sig. I've seen really really good shit from you in the past so I know you can easily adapt to that, that's why even though people like Ero or Mag don't make pop up sigs they'll have no problems at it. Mag looks down on her work too much sometimes even though it is infinetly better than most can produce.

Old 07-05-2008, 09:03 PM   #28
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

When do you guys think I should release the next set of threads, late tonight,
early tomorrow, or late tomorrow?

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 07-05-2008, 09:12 PM   #29
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

i think after we get a few votes in, so people dont disregard the voting process lol XD

BK-no wai, ive seen betta <.<
Old 07-05-2008, 10:55 PM   #30
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

anyone notice magniziums entry? same stock as OG's! =O

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Closed Thread