Yay Found Something Out Tonight - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-04-2008, 12:52 PM   #31
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Yay Found Something Out Tonight

I cheered him up because I don't mind Boo. And cause I can relate with ex problems, even if mine are not the same. lol damn.

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-04-2008, 02:22 PM   #32
Miburo

I didn't mind him till he started making threads saying "Ima gonna kill myself cuz mai ex gf lied 2 me durr hurr." If he stopped making threads he'd be okay-ish in my book. XD

And god dammit, fine. I've got a pretty lulzy ex-girlfriend story that might teach valuable life lessons in manliness to our little emo buddy here:

I had been dating this weeabooish chick for two and a halfish years, and lived in an apartment with her that I worked two jobs to pay for (She didn't work at all >.<). So one day I leave for work around 9:30, kiss her goodbye, all that shit. Get to work and find out that I looked at my schedule wrong like a fucking idiot, and didn't actually even have work that day.

"Woot!" I thought to myself, I'll do the grocery shopping (Yeah, I did that too. Fucking bitch was actually pretty useless. XD), get some sandwich ingredients and maybe buy a little bouquet of flowers so it can be a fucking sex and sandwich day of pure win! Fuck yeah! So that's what I did.

So I get home, and open the door and walk inside all stealth ninja style to surprise her with the flowers...but what the fuck is this? Why is there a misfit shirt on the couch? What the fuck is that girlish grunting noise coming from? My bedroom?! The door is half open, and I peek in just to catch SOME FUCKING SKINNY EMOFAG BUSTING A NUT IN MY GIRLFRIEND AS I'M STANDING THERE HOLDING A FUCKING BOUQUET OF FLOWERS LIKE A DIPSHIT! Know what I do? Walk into the kitchen and slam those flowers right in the trash, put the milk in the fridge, walk back into the bedroom and punch emofag right in the nose, grab emofag's ufo pants, take out his wallet and look at his drivers license (His name was fucking Gabriel, lol) and take the eighteen dollars that's in there, put his wallet back and wrap his pants around his head so he doesn't drip blood and tears everywhere, put him in a headlock and drag him all the way to the front door while picking up his misfit shirt from the couch, throw him out (He's completely naked except for the spent condom around his tiny emofag wang and the pants around his head), walk back into the kitchen and wash my hands then make a turkey sandwich, throw some fucking chips on the plate along side my sandwich, then go into the living room and pop Gladiator into the DVD player.

My girlfriend come in with some clothes on and starts saying shit like she's sorry, and it's because I work so much that she barely sees me, etc. I tell her to "shut the fuck up, I'm trying to watch mother fucking Gladiator." Then she says "So you forgive me?" So I laugh like a pirate and tell her to pack up her shit. Then she says some more stuff and cries, I ignore her and eat my sandwich and watch my movie LIKE A FUCKING MAN! REAL MEN DON'T GET ALL EMO BECAUSE OF SHIT LIKE THAT! THEY PUNCH PEOPLE AND EAT SANDWICHES! THAT IS HOW A MAN SHOULD BE! MAN UP, BOO!

Totally true story too, no lie. I'll admit I was slightly upset at the time, but now it's just lulz. I think I might have mentioned something about the flowers while she was leaving to go over one of her friend's houses or bang some more fucking emofags like the slut she is, or whatever just to make her feel bad. She cried. I lol'd. She was pretty cool though, but kind of weird. She'd call me "nii-san" (Or whatever means 'older brother' in moonspeak) and shit sometimes, which kind of freaked me out for a second when I learned what it meant, but she was an only child so it was cool. She came up with mai "Miburo" online handle too, actually. ; )
Old 07-04-2008, 02:27 PM   #33
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I didn't mind him till he started making threads saying "Ima gonna kill myself cuz mai ex gf lied 2 me durr hurr." If he stopped making threads he'd be okay-ish in my book. XD

And god dammit, fine. I've got a pretty lulzy ex-girlfriend story that might teach valuable life lessons in manliness to our little emo buddy here:

I had been dating this weeabooish chick for two and a halfish years, and lived in an apartment with her that I worked two jobs to pay for (She didn't work at all >.<). So one day I leave for work around 9:30, kiss her goodbye, all that shit. Get to work and find out that I looked at my schedule wrong like a fucking idiot, and didn't actually even have work that day.

"Woot!" I thought to myself, I'll do the grocery shopping (Yeah, I did that too. Fucking bitch was actually pretty useless. XD), get some sandwich ingredients and maybe buy a little bouquet of flowers so it can be a fucking sex and sandwich day of pure win! Fuck yeah! So that's what I did.

So I get home, and open the door and walk inside all stealth ninja style to surprise her with the flowers...but what the fuck is this? Why is there a misfit shirt on the couch? What the fuck is that girlish grunting noise coming from? My bedroom?! The door is half open, and I peek in just to catch SOME FUCKING SKINNY EMOFAG BUSTING A NUT IN MY GIRLFRIEND AS I'M STANDING THERE HOLDING A FUCKING BOUQUET OF FLOWERS LIKE A DIPSHIT! Know what I do? Walk into the kitchen and slam those flowers right in the trash, put the milk in the fridge, walk back into the bedroom and punch emofag right in the nose, grab emofag's ufo pants, take out his wallet and look at his drivers license (His name was fucking Gabriel, lol) and take the eighteen dollars that's in there, put his wallet back and wrap his pants around his head so he doesn't drip blood and tears everywhere, put him in a headlock and drag him all the way to the front door while picking up his misfit shirt from the couch, throw him out (He's completely naked except for the spent condom around his tiny emofag wang and the pants around his head), walk back into the kitchen and wash my hands then make a turkey sandwich, throw some fucking chips on the plate along side my sandwich, then go into the living room and pop Gladiator into the DVD player.

My girlfriend come in with some clothes on and starts saying shit like she's sorry, and it's because I work so much that she barely sees me, etc. I tell her to "shut the fuck up, I'm trying to watch mother fucking Gladiator." Then she says "So you forgive me?" So I laugh like a pirate and tell her to pack up her shit. Then she says some more stuff and cries, I ignore her and eat my sandwich and watch my movie LIKE A FUCKING MAN! REAL MEN DON'T GET ALL EMO BECAUSE OF SHIT LIKE THAT! THEY PUNCH PEOPLE AND EAT SANDWICHES! THAT IS HOW A MAN SHOULD BE! MAN UP, BOO!

Totally true story too, no lie. I'll admit I was slightly upset at the time, but now it's just lulz. I think I might have mentioned something about the flowers while she was leaving to go over one of her friend's houses or bang some more fucking emofags like the slut she is, or whatever just to make her feel bad. She cried. I lol'd. She was pretty cool though, but kind of weird. She'd call me "nii-san" (Or whatever means 'older brother' in moonspeak) and shit sometimes, which kind of freaked me out for a second when I learned what it meant, but she was an only child so it was cool. She came up with mai "Miburo" online handle too, actually. ; )
Funny and nice story i think ive learned my lesson dont deal with girl's shit =D thanks mibz time to ownage lol
Boo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 03:49 PM   #34
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha, damn, that's crazy. When my ex cheated on me, I just drove to his house and asked him about it. lol. And he told me the truth right there, and then we tried to make it work. <.< And I was quite the bitch after that, but heh, he sort of HAD to take my shit. I'd say.

Anywho, I'd like to hear moar Mibs-n-ex stories so share when the time is appropriate, lol <3

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 07-04-2008, 04:13 PM   #35
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo! View Post
Funny and nice story i think ive learned my lesson dont deal with girl's shit =D thanks mibz time to ownage lol
Is that all you learned? What about not makin' threads anymore? ; ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
Hahaha, damn, that's crazy. When my ex cheated on me, I just drove to his house and asked him about it. lol. And he told me the truth right there, and then we tried to make it work. <.< And I was quite the bitch after that, but heh, he sort of HAD to take my shit. I'd say.
See, honestly, that's what I would have kind of liked to do. She was pretty cool if you don't count the whole banging emofags thing, and we were pretty serious. But if you just saw this dude, he was the biggest douchebag. I mean, holy fuck, he was screaming and crying at the top of his lungs just from one punch to the nose, what a pussy. It was really ridiculous. I knew I'd never forgive that shit or trust her again. = /

Quote:
Anywho, I'd like to hear moar Mibs-n-ex stories so share when the time is appropriate, lol <3
Er...most of the other ones I was the one who got dumped. XD
Old 07-04-2008, 04:24 PM   #36
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
See, honestly, that's what I would have kind of liked to do. She was pretty cool if you don't count the whole banging emofags thing, and we were pretty serious. But if you just saw this dude, he was the biggest douchebag. I mean, holy fuck, he was screaming and crying at the top of his lungs just from one punch to the nose, what a pussy. It was really ridiculous. I knew I'd never forgive that shit or trust her again. = /
I wanted to forgive him so bad, but it just didn't happen. Now though, I have. Half of it has to do with what happened to him earlier this year. See, we split up just before he went to Arizona to visit family (his sister), and it was my choice since neither of us were happy, and then after he came back he got a job in Lousiana and met a chick at a club, they hooked up and were together for some time. I had actually heard they were going to be married around Christmas, which really got to me actually (because the date was in June, and my bday is in June <.<). But then around Feb, one morning he said he left normally for work (kinda like your story, really), and when he got back to their home, she told him to pack all his shit and really didn't give him a reason.

He was also paying for everything, had bought the land and fixed up the trailer, but like a total dumbass put the land in her parent's names. o.o (oh god why did he do that, I will never know). So guess what? She's still living there.

So, I feel like we're even now... =/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mibs
Er...most of the other ones I was the one who got dumped. XD
XD I didn't mean just break up stories, lol. Just stories in general, yo <3
I've been dumped once, back in middle school. XD But Chris was my only serious boyfriend. I haven't dated much since him either. <.<;

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Old 07-04-2008, 04:50 PM   #37
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough

Thanks to mibs ive learned to be a man xD
Boo! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 04:50 PM   #38
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I wanted to forgive him so bad, but it just didn't happen. Now though, I have. Half of it has to do with what happened to him earlier this year. See, we split up just before he went to Arizona to visit family (his sister), and it was my choice since neither of us were happy, and then after he came back he got a job in Lousiana and met a chick at a club, they hooked up and were together for some time. I had actually heard they were going to be married around Christmas, which really got to me actually (because the date was in June, and my bday is in June <.<). But then around Feb, one morning he said he left normally for work (kinda like your story, really), and when he got back to their home, she told him to pack all his shit and really didn't give him a reason.

He was also paying for everything, had bought the land and fixed up the trailer, but like a total dumbass put the land in her parent's names. o.o (oh god why did he do that, I will never know). So guess what? She's still living there.

So, I feel like we're even now... =/
Oh snap! Haha, that really sucks. Kinda karma-ish shit right there. People who cheat actually kind of piss me off a lot though, so I'm sorta, kinda glad it turned out that way. /meanperson ^^;;;

Quote:
XD I didn't mean just break up stories, lol. Just stories in general, yo <3
I've been dumped once, back in middle school. XD But Chris was my only serious boyfriend. I haven't dated much since him either. <.<;
Oh. Well, I'll see what I can do then. And lol, that must have been one nubcake middleschooler. XD Also, weeaboo slut was my only really serious girlfriend (Was actually saving up for a ring /idiot ^^; ), and I haven't dated much after her as well. = /

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo! View Post
Thanks to mibs ive learned to be a man xD
Then my work here is done.
Old 07-04-2008, 05:01 PM   #39
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, 90210 meets the trailer park
Old 07-04-2008, 05:13 PM   #40
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
Oh snap! Haha, that really sucks. Kinda karma-ish shit right there. People who cheat actually kind of piss me off a lot though, so I'm sorta, kinda glad it turned out that way. /meanperson ^^;;;
Damn right it's karma. XD

I dunno how I feel about it. Half of me is definitely not happy, and sort of pissed off that that girl treated him like that... but then the other half is glad because now he's back here and it isn't like he's an angel so... heh. Shit happens is how I see it, lol, basically.

I don't like cheaters either but now it's something that I think I could forgive, at least more graciously than I did in the past. lol. I think that's also because Chris really was sorry, was honest about it (after I asked, of course >.>), and well, a lot of good people have cheated, or will cheat, at least once.

But it really makes you feel small and just unappreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mibs
Oh. Well, I'll see what I can do then. And lol, that must have been one nubcake middleschooler. XD Also, weeaboo slut was my only really serious girlfriend (Was actually saving up for a ring /idiot ^^; ), and I haven't dated much after her as well. = /
xD He was one of my friends, actually. He wrote me a letter and said he had a thing for another girl, lol, so could we please break up? XDDDD And I remember pulling him aside at break and going, "Who is it? I'll try to hook you two up."
I wasn't successful though. =/
I like being single anyway, though. For now XD lol I'm talking to some dudes too, nothings official and thus why I'm getting to know a few at once. No harm in that, right? XD

edit -

ahaha, bite me Key ;D rawr.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 07-04-2008 at 05:18 PM.