I laffed ^^ - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-05-2008, 06:53 PM   #16
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: I laffed ^^

no need!

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=41243

Old 07-05-2008, 06:54 PM   #17
Minamoto4444
Genin

Minamoto4444 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Google "how to debate" or some shit. You're the one saying "it was a great argument hurr hurr," so you've got to back that shit up. You'd know that if you...Oh snap, knew how to debate. ; )
your drawing away from the question, If your saying I dont know how to debate then I guess I should learn how to debate, huh. What better a person to ask how than *gasp* the person who said it
Old 07-05-2008, 06:55 PM   #18
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Google "how to debate" or some shit. You're the one saying "it was a great argument hurr hurr," so you've got to back that shit up. You'd know that if you...Oh snap, knew how to debate. ; )

Hahahaha! I gave you a spam warning, it automatically sends you a PM letting you know.
You still had a lot of flame in it and thats all that matters, you started the "flame" not me, so don't cry about it pussy.
mrpiimpnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 06:56 PM   #19
killahninjanigga
Genin

killahninjanigga will become famous soon enoughkillahninjanigga will become famous soon enoughkillahninjanigga will become famous soon enough

tsk tsk tsk mib
Old 07-05-2008, 06:59 PM   #20
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minamoto4444 View Post
your drawing away from the question, If your saying I dont know how to debate then I guess I should learn how to debate, huh. What better a person to ask how than *gasp* the person who said it
Well, for one, you have to back up your arguments. You can't go in there saying "Hai guyz, I'm not going to back up anything I say, but I'm right and you suck at debating LOL."

Then, you have to address counter-arguments against your argument instead of blatantly ignoring them and instead nitpick about stupid shit.

Avoiding logical fallacies helps a shit-ton too. If the only evidence you use to support your stance revolves around circular reasoning, then you really can't call it a "great debate"...

Also, reading the sticky that OG linked would help you out a lot. Study well, young grasshopper. ; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpiimpnn View Post
You still had a lot of flame in it and thats all that matters, you started the "flame" not me, so don't cry about it pussy.
There wasn't any "flames" in it. I know how to not break the rules around here. Also, lol, did I ban you for it? Your weaksauce flames don't mean shit to me. XD

All I did was warn you for spamming because you were spamming. That's what I'm suppose to do. You're the one making butthurt threads about it, making a sad attempt at calling me out. Who's 'crying' nao?

Last edited by Miburo; 07-05-2008 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Responding to pibbs
Old 07-05-2008, 07:00 PM   #21
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
bold @ mr piimpnn

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:02 PM   #22
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough

just a little language warning to everyone here, keep it censored...or pay the ultimate price! mwahaha
Old 07-05-2008, 07:03 PM   #23
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiematt View Post
bold @ mr piimpnn
wtf
Quote:
Originally Posted by goku100 View Post
just a little language warning to everyone here, keep it censored...or pay the ultimate price! mwahaha
Talk to Miburo he's been cursing more than us.. Wtf...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
Nn your link. ^_^
Old 07-05-2008, 07:04 PM   #24
Miburo

@Goku-Suck mai balls. XD
Old 07-05-2008, 07:06 PM   #25
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiematt View Post
bold @ mr piimpnn
lol I get what you mean now. ^_^

You win a prize

Bold @ you

EAT A DICK
Old 07-05-2008, 07:06 PM   #26
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Except for me Goku babeh cause that's how we roll. Anyway you titled this thread I laffed yet your intentions clearly show that of someone whining about a shitty warning. You know you're clearly in the wrong trying to target a mod for doing his job is just lame, I know cause I've been there even though my one was more legitimate an arguement than yours.

Can't wait for DA's input in this

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:07 PM   #27
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
@Goku-Suck mai balls. XD
present them...
Old 07-05-2008, 07:07 PM   #28
Minamoto4444
Genin

Minamoto4444 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Well, for one, you have to back up your arguments. You can't go in there saying "Hai guyz, I'm not going to back up anything I say, but I'm right and you suck at debating LOL."
obviously, one of the reasons I didnt like that inrospection or whatever the hell his name was. Mrpipp didnt have much of that, his last post was a bit like that though, but not enough to get a infraction

Quote:
Then, you have to address counter-arguments against your argument instead of blatantly ignoring them and instead nitpick about stupid shit.
again didnt see much of that

Quote:
Avoiding logical fallacies helps a shit-ton too. If the only evidence you use to support your stance revolves around circular reasoning, then you really can't call it a "great debate"...
logical fallacies are to the eye of the beholder, if in the year 1000 some guy says to the other guy"the earth is flat" then he says" no its not lol" both will think the other is using fallacies.

Quote:
Also, reading the sticky that OG linked would help you out a lot. Study well, young grasshopper. ; )
already did, Im a huge admirer of Dark Aztec
Old 07-05-2008, 07:08 PM   #29
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
lol I get what you mean now. ^_^

You win a prize

Bold @ you

EAT A DICK
I don't go that way -_-;
its ok if your like richard simons

Brawl

Mario Cart

hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote