I laffed ^^ - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-05-2008, 07:09 PM   #31
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: I laffed ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minamoto4444 View Post
obviously, one of the reasons I didnt like that inrospection or whatever the hell his name was. Mrpipp didnt have much of that, his last post was a bit like that though, but not enough to get a infraction

again didnt see much of that

logical fallacies are to the eye of the beholder, if in the year 1000 some guy says to the other guy"the earth is flat" then he says" no its not lol" both will think the other is using fallacies.

already did, Im a huge admirer of Dark Aztec
He got a warning, fakts they make for a great debate.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-05-2008, 07:11 PM   #32
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiematt View Post
I don't go that way -_-;
its ok if your like richard simons
Uhmm, okay my comment still stands "Eat A Dick"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Except for me Goku babeh cause that's how we roll. Anyway you titled this thread I laffed yet your intentions clearly show that of someone whining about a shitty warning. You know you're clearly in the wrong trying to target a mod for doing his job is just lame, I know cause I've been there even though my one was more legitimate an arguement than yours.

Can't wait for DA's input in this
Hmmmm I only gotta say one thing to you and thats "Stfu fag"

lol Mod isn't doing his job by flaming members cause he can't win at a debate that didn't really happen.. And I could careless what "DA" says too. So good luck guy.
mrpiimpnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:12 PM   #33
Minamoto4444
Genin

Minamoto4444 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpiimpnn View Post

lol Mod isn't doing his job by flaming members cause he can't win at a debate that didn't really happen.. And I could careless what "DA" says too. So good luck guy.
cool it, your coming off as an arrogant dick
Old 07-05-2008, 07:13 PM   #34
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

mrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enoughmrpiimpnn will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Btw, all you kids seriously need to stop kissing mod ass, no matter how much they tell you that they will reward you, they wont. Your nothing but tools.

Quote:
cool it, your coming off as an arrogant dick
Alls I'm saying is that DA isn't going to change my mind. Thats all I meant, I don't mean offense to him.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:13 PM   #35
hippiematt
Chuunin

hippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of lighthippiematt is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Btw, all you kids seriously need to stop kissing mod ass, no matter how much they tell you that they will reward you, they wont. Your nothing but tools.
were not standing up for no one

Quote:

nuff said

Brawl

Mario Cart

Last edited by hippiematt; 07-05-2008 at 07:14 PM.
hippiematt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:13 PM   #36
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

mibz>mrpimpin

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:14 PM   #37
Miburo

Quote:
obviously, one of the reasons I didnt like that inrospection or whatever the hell his name was. Mrpipp didnt have much of that, his last post was a bit like that though, but not enough to get a infraction
Yet introspection is leaps and bounds ahead of mrpibbs as far as presenting an argument goes.

Quote:
again didnt see much of that
Look at what he quotes, then read how much of it he actually addresses.

Quote:
logical fallacies are to the eye of the beholder, if in the year 1000 some guy says to the other guy"the earth is flat" then he says" no its not lol" both will think the other is using fallacies.
No, they're not. Just because a lot of people don't understand them doesn't mean that they aren't pretty cut and dry. Anyone who knows how to debate can pick them out pretty easily. If you think they're subjective then you probably can't debate very well.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:14 PM   #38
Minamoto4444
Genin

Minamoto4444 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippiematt View Post
nuff said
I LOL'd......
Old 07-05-2008, 07:15 PM   #39
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokage4354 View Post
mibz>mrpimpin
nuff' said.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 07-05-2008, 07:15 PM   #40
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

Quote:
mibz>mrpimpin
Quote:

Alls I'm saying is that DA isn't going to change my mind. Thats all I meant, I don't mean offense to him.
Again. Read above. Thanks.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:15 PM   #41
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:

I'll kiss a mods ass if I want and ooh you told me to stfu on a forum well done doesn't mean I'm gonna stfu. I can see why you got that warning can't come up with nothing good don't say anything. Oh yeah thanks for flamming me btw. See you on the flypside.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2008, 07:16 PM   #42
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Quote:
Again. Read above. Thanks.
Were not "kissing his ass".

We're simply telling the truth.

People like you need to grow a set of balls and grow the fuck up.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Old 07-05-2008, 07:16 PM   #43
mrpiimpnn
Sand God

Quote:
mibz>mrpimpin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
I'll kiss a mods ass if I want and ooh you told me to stfu on a forum well done doesn't mean I'm gonna stfu. I can see why you got that warning can't come up with nothing good don't say anything. Oh yeah thanks for flamming me btw. See you on the flypside.
Your still gay....
Quote:
Were not "kissing his ass".

We're simply telling the truth.

People like you need to grow a set of balls and grow the fuck up.
Obviously you did not read what I posted, l2 read then talk dumb fuck ty ^_^.
And btw hes a mod you fucking retard, he should have dropped this long ago, instead of getting his pussy friends to fight his battles so stop sticking up for your gay mod friend cock eater. Thanks ^_^.

Last edited by mrpiimpnn; 07-05-2008 at 07:18 PM.
Old 07-05-2008, 07:17 PM   #44
Miburo

Ever think, at least in this particular scenario, that even they can tell that you're crying about stupid shit and are completely wrong?

Of course the fuck not, because you're not that smart. Tell them that they watch too much animu or something next, that's always a good one. ^^b
Old 07-05-2008, 07:18 PM   #45
killahninjanigga
Genin

killahninjanigga will become famous soon enoughkillahninjanigga will become famous soon enoughkillahninjanigga will become famous soon enough

dis environment is very hostile