Pr0n - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2008, 04:48 PM   #31
Babyface BK
<3===BK
 
Babyface BK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 1988
Location: With My Babeh
Age: 26
Posts: 2,245
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Pr0n

lol WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about???

Porn don't help the relationship, I don't even watch it cause there's no need for it. Unless you know one reason, also how is porn gonna break my relationship all I'm saying is if she found that shyte on my comp she will look down on me and guess what jump to conclusions about me masturbating. Why am I even talking about this shit lol fuck that. Go enquire about someone else man.
__________________






"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 07-06-2008, 04:50 PM   #32
Clambake
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 24
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Clambake is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pr0n

BK, redneck has a point. It is not the porn most girls hate, it is the OMG HIDING SHIT FROM ME HE MUST NOT LOVE ME ALL THAT MUCH OTHERWISE HE'D BE FINE WITH TELLING ME THIS factor.

Even if ou dont lok at it, seeming like your hiding it is sure ot fuck up things.

HOWEVER, privacy is to be expected, if the girl wants to kno EVERY SINGLE THING YOU DO then she has unreal expectations of human beings.

Last edited by Clambake; 07-06-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Clambake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:50 PM   #33
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: Pr0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
lol WHAT THE FUCK are you talking about???

Porn don't help the relationship, I don't even watch it cause there's no need for it. Unless you know one reason, also how is porn gonna break my relationship all I'm saying is if she found that shyte on my comp she will look down on me and guess what jump to conclusions about me masturbating. Why am I even talking about this shit lol fuck that. Go enquire about someone else man.
If a girl doesn't realize that masturbating is a natural thing than she is uneducated. Just saying...

Quote:
BK, he has a point. It is not the porn most girls hate, it is the OMG HIDING SHIT FROM ME HE MUST NOT LOVE ME ALL THAT MUCH OTHERWISE HE'D BE FINE WITH TELLING ME THIS factor.
You seem like you have had this experience XD
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:53 PM   #34
Clambake
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 24
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Clambake is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pr0n

Hahah, Redneckboy, I'm a 16 year old faggot. Ive never had a girlfriend

I WAS madly in love with my bestus best friend though. Too bad, it would never work out.
Clambake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:53 PM   #35
Babyface BK
<3===BK
 
Babyface BK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 1988
Location: With My Babeh
Age: 26
Posts: 2,245
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Pr0n

I think you might find that most people probably get hooked onto masturbation after either excessive viewing of porn like I'm guessing you too do. OR sex and it can't be helped that you need to feel sexual pleasure and can't find a girl so you use your hand. Yeah I see how a hand fits naturally in the place of a girl. Also yeah I don't even have porn on my laptop to hide and if I did have it fuck knows what I would've done so I don't wanna go out and say oh I would've told her.
__________________






"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:55 PM   #36
OG
[잊지 말아요]
 
OG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 26
Posts: 7,623
Thanks: 2,238
Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Pr0n

the only reason she'd fight u on it after knowing is due to insecurity <.<
__________________
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:57 PM   #37
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: Pr0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clambake View Post
Hahah, Redneckboy, I'm a 16 year old faggot. Ive never had a girlfriend

I WAS madly in love with my bestus best friend though. Too bad, it would never work out.
This is Corbenk right...

I thought you were bisexual.

Quote:
I think you might find that most people probably get hooked onto masturbation after either excessive viewing of porn like I'm guessing you too do. OR sex and it can't be helped that you need to feel sexual pleasure and can't find a girl so you use your hand. Yeah I see how a hand fits naturally in the place of a girl. Also yeah I don't even have porn on my laptop to hide and if I did have it fuck knows what I would've done so I don't wanna go out and say oh I would've told her.
I am saying you don't need porn to masturbate anyways. personally find it more rewarding without porn as I stated earlier.
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:58 PM   #38
Babyface BK
<3===BK
 
Babyface BK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 1988
Location: With My Babeh
Age: 26
Posts: 2,245
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Pr0n

Fuck knows but I don't really give a shit cause this discussion is seriously stupid to me, and if I were to break up with her I ain't gonna mope about I'm only 20 not like I'm looking to get married next month or some shit man.

You RNB are wierd, I've heard people masturbating to porn, I've heard people masturbating to hentai, hell I've even heard people masturbate to animals. But goddamn using your imagination lol fuck that.
__________________






"The road to success is always under construction. "

Last edited by Babyface BK; 07-06-2008 at 04:59 PM.
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:58 PM   #39
Clambake
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 24
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Clambake is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pr0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
I think you might find that most people probably get hooked onto masturbation after either excessive viewing of porn like I'm guessing you too do.
Do you mean "you TWO do"?

You sound REALLY defensive man.

Hey, redneck.

I meant faggot as douchebag. . I guess you could call me bisexual, but I'm an adolecent, so labeling sexuality may be some what arbitrary right now.

My bestfriend is a girl btw

Last edited by Clambake; 07-06-2008 at 05:02 PM.
Clambake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:01 PM   #40
Babyface BK
<3===BK
 
Babyface BK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 1988
Location: With My Babeh
Age: 26
Posts: 2,245
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Pr0n

Of course I'm gonna be defensive cause I'm defending myself lol. I dunno just this whole porn will break your relationship is a new subject for me. I've never really thought about what she would think if she found porn on my laptop. Everyone agree on me doing a test run and dloading some and purposely "hiding" it in the music folder so she finds it? xD.
__________________






"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:03 PM   #41
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: Pr0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Fuck knows but I don't really give a shit cause this discussion is seriously stupid to me, and if I were to break up with her I ain't gonna mope about I'm only 20 not like I'm looking to get married next month or some shit man.
True...Just trying to help.

Quote:
You RNB are wierd, I've heard people masturbating to porn, I've heard people masturbating to hentai, hell I've even heard people masturbate to animals. But goddamn using your imagination lol fuck that.
Well, I don't always think of some random girl my mind makes up. Sometimes I masturbate to girls that I have seen that look hot and I take a mental picture of them. The point is that it is much more rewarding when you trick you mind and your penis at the same time when you masturbate because when you do it to porn, your mind knows it isn't really sex.
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:03 PM   #42
Clambake
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 24
Posts: 0
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Clambake is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Pr0n

PLAY GAMES WITH GIRLS ENDS HORRIBLY.

Just talk to her about it.
Clambake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:03 PM   #43
Miburo
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Pr0n

DO IT, BK! It better be hardcore, two girls one cup type shit though, or else it's not lulzy.

Edit: My penis isn't dumb enough to fall for mind games. It knows the difference between a rugged, manly hand and girly parts, yo! XD
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:04 PM   #44
Babyface BK
<3===BK
 
Babyface BK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 1988
Location: With My Babeh
Age: 26
Posts: 2,245
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future
Re: Pr0n

Oooh K then tips on how to masturbate from a 15y/o to a 20y/o on an anime forum. I think we should end this discussion.
__________________






"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 05:07 PM   #45
RNB
El Topo
 
RNB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pennsylvania
Age: 21
Posts: 1,169
Thanks: 3,293
Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough
Re: Pr0n

Quote:
Hey, redneck.

I meant faggot as douchebag. . I guess you could call me bisexual, but I'm an adolecent, so labeling sexuality may be some what arbitrary right now.

My bestfriend is a girl btw
Whoops...XD

Quote:
Of course I'm gonna be defensive cause I'm defending myself lol. I dunno just this whole porn will break your relationship is a new subject for me. I've never really thought about what she would think if she found porn on my laptop. Everyone agree on me doing a test run and dloading some and purposely "hiding" it in the music folder so she finds it? xD.
Well, keep thinking about it. It is better for your mental health when you think about problems around you. People get really depressed because they never think about anything, not saying you will. Then there are people like me who over-think everything and get depressed more on the world around them than their actual life. Dumbass emos.

Quote:
Oooh K then tips on how to masturbate from a 15y/o to a 20y/o on an anime forum. I think we should end this discussion.
I will be 16 in a couple of days...
__________________
"Nature loves to be hidden."

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.