Pain's Library and The 3 kids are stilll alive. - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-07-2008, 12:08 PM   #1
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough
Pain's Library and The 3 kids are stilll alive.

Konan Nagato and Yahiko are still alive.

I was re-reading the manga part where Jiraiya fights pain and when Jiraiya was fighting Konan i noticed he said. "So the rumors that they're dead are all lies, aren't they!?" and then Konan got silent. Then Jiraiya said he knew it which should mean Nagato is still alive as well.

I also noticed that pain does have a library of bodies shown in here.

By seeing this you can conclude that he probably has more secret storages of bodies that are kept in a container-like place and possibly scattered throughout the village.

Nagato wanted to also keep his friends safe and when that chuunin from the stone village or w/e came, he blacked out while using his rinnegan so possibly when using these bodies his real body is blacked out and out comes pain bodies. But if one day Yahiko possibly went crazy and was jealous of Nagato being too strong he attacked him and Nagato killed him. Then made him into one of his bodies. Or just killed him to make him into one of his bodies.

In a different theory, Jiraiya fought pein and in the beginning pein only used summonings. My guess is he took the summonings from the bodies that used them and he killed which means he has fought countless men but also his rinnegan could possibly create bodies and summonings of his likings. But when he hid himself in one of his summonings it was a chameleon which could possibly be one of hanzou's salamander summons and when he killed them he stole the chameleon.

In a flashback, Jiraiya visited the very old toad guy that predicts the future and he said the path jiraiya chooses will turn Nagato into a peacemaker or destroyer of the world and since Jiraiiya has died the world could possibly be destroyed

My other guess is all the faces of pain have peircings and stuff and if you put al the faces together it might make a pattern

Boo! is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2008, 01:04 PM   #2
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough
Re: Pain's Library and The 3 kids are stilll alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo! View Post
By seeing this you can conclude that he probably has more secret storages of bodies that are kept in a container-like place and possibly scattered throughout the village.
I don't see how you can conclude that he has more storages from that. Could you elaborate?

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:07 PM   #3
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Boo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the roughBoo! is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
I don't see how you can conclude that he has more storages from that. Could you elaborate?
If he kept bodies in a storage such as that he must have more
Old 07-07-2008, 01:21 PM   #4
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

How so? Why can't there just be one storage of six bodies?

Old 07-07-2008, 01:24 PM   #5
Boo!
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by trondah View Post
How so? Why can't there just be one storage of six bodies?
due to the fact that the newest body came out proves there must be more
Old 07-07-2008, 01:27 PM   #6
Konohas_Yellow_Flash
Chuunin

Konohas_Yellow_Flash is an unknown quantity at this point

ye i also think theres only one storage i dont think theres anymore
Konohas_Yellow_Flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:46 PM   #7
neji4hokage220
Chuunin

neji4hokage220 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah i dont think there is no storage but he can add another body if one gets destroyed.. i think his limit is 6
neji4hokage220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:52 PM   #8
trondah
ANBU

Yes, he could have replaced it, that's more likely as he calls himself the six paths of pain. If you want to conclude something there has to be no other possibilities.

Old 07-07-2008, 03:35 PM   #9
Kira
Genin

Kira has a spectacular aura aboutKira has a spectacular aura aboutKira has a spectacular aura aboutKira has a spectacular aura aboutKira has a spectacular aura about

How come he can lay in his Library all day, and still get information on what to do and stuff? "The real one is not with them." I know that, and probaby he has to have some sort of skill to gather information secretly, like Zetsu. Or maybe Zetsu is giving him the information. I don't think Madara have the energy to do it.
Well, with that said, I think there are more bodies in a storage room.

Kira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 04:42 PM   #10
Konohas_Yellow_Flash
Chuunin

PRobably the rinnegan allows him to see and here through his other bodies
Old 07-08-2008, 12:07 AM   #11
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

I think Yahiko is dead and Negato uses his body. Pein said that he remebered somebody by the na,e yahiko and that he died a long time ago, and only a sensei would still notice him. Konan told Jiraiya that we live to make "his" dream a reality. She had her head down in sadness. I think Yahiko died, and Negato is honering his dreams and goal. Yahiko wanted to make the world feel the pain of losing everything so that they could truly feel how horrible war is and hopefully stop. Negato just wanted to protect his friends, which is what he seems to do with konan since she never seems to be far from him now yahiko is gone. I think Negato makes Yahiko's body the leader so that in his own little way, Yahiko gets to live out his dreams through Negato. Pein also says that their Pein helped him grow up. I think he means what Konan was referring to when she said "u have no idea what we went through", as well as losing Yahiko.

Negato only wanted to protect his friends. Losing one of these friends would be the only reason why he would change his life goals to yahiko's goal, and we knw negato is still alive because Jiraiya says that the real one is not there.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:20 AM   #12
narutom
Genin

narutom is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
In a flashback, Jiraiya visited the very old toad guy that predicts the future and he said the path jiraiya chooses will turn Nagato into a peacemaker or destroyer of the world and since Jiraiiya has died the world could possibly be destroyed
i think it was discussed that the toad sage was speaking of two seperate people, one who would bring destruction and one who would bring peace. either has the possiblity to happen. that's why jiraiya chose naruto as the second child of prophecy. the peace bringer. maybe i'm misreading the text, i doubt it, but it's in ch. 376 , 12-15. mainly on 13 though. let me know what you think
narutom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 12:46 AM   #13
Konohas_Yellow_Flash
Chuunin

no i think the toad said that only one child would either bring peace or destruction to the ninja world(correct me if im wrong)
Old 07-08-2008, 05:09 AM   #14
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

I thought it was reavealed in his last minutes of life that jiraiya was mistaken and realised it was Naruto who could bring Peace or Destruction,
Peace as a Hokage
Destruction by Unleashing the 9 Tails
zer0systm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:13 AM   #15
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Konan Nagato and Yahiko are still alive.

I was re-reading the manga part where Jiraiya fights pain and when Jiraiya was fighting Konan i noticed he said. "So the rumors that they're dead are all lies, aren't they!?" and then Konan got silent. Then Jiraiya said he knew it which should mean Nagato is still alive as well.

I also noticed that pain does have a library of bodies shown in here.

Nagato wanted to also keep his friends safe and when that chuunin from the stone village or w/e came, he blacked out while using his rinnegan so possibly when using these bodies his real body is blacked out and out comes pain bodies. But if one day Yahiko possibly went crazy and was jealous of Nagato being too strong he attacked him and Nagato killed him. Then made him into one of his bodies. Or just killed him to make him into one of his bodies.

In a different theory, Jiraiya fought pein and in the beginning pein only used summonings. My guess is he took the summonings from the bodies that used them and he killed which means he has fought countless men but also his rinnegan could possibly create bodies and summonings of his likings. But when he hid himself in one of his summonings it was a chameleon which could possibly be one of hanzou's salamander summons and when he killed them he stole the chameleon.

My other guess is all the faces of pain have peircings and stuff and if you put al the faces together it might make a pattern

i also thought that pein had a libary of bodies, i posted a theory on it in another thread cant member which one but i think that he can only have 6 at a time and if one should be replaced it will only have the ability the one that was lost had, e.g pein loses the summoning Pein and it is replaced by another body who can only do summons
zer0systm is offline   Reply With Quote