member tier list - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-08-2008, 07:41 PM   #31
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: member tier list

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodkid View Post
Gaara and Vengeance on Black List. How racist would it be to have all the black people on the black list xD.

I lol'd at that too Trey. KITES FTW!!
How cute you know nothing about me yet feel the need to put me in some stupid listing. Nice to see that people like talking shit about me thanks for the heads up.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-2008, 07:44 PM   #32
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
How cute you know nothing about me yet feel the need to put me in some stupid listing. Nice to see that people like talking shit about me thanks for the heads up.
arent you lulzdating
mystick?
thats reason enough
for you to fail
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 07:45 PM   #33
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Actually I'm not dating mystik bal. Anything else you think I'm doing that you've heard from someone else? I'm still waiting for you to actually insult me with something that's true.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-08-2008 at 07:48 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:52 PM   #34
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

ok i just thoguth you were
thats all
but otehr wise
i dont care about you
you dont post anywhere i see
so i see no reason in wasting
my time with you
so you can take you hostility
over typed words on a screen
and try doing somethign productive
liek going out side
or making some new friends =)
Old 07-08-2008, 07:53 PM   #35
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

I want you there just for that one time you failed to ban me, then tried to suck my dick to make yourself seem like the good guy but then I kicked you away cause I don't let just anyone suck my dick. You're a pathetic little drama queen so gtfo of here. No one asked for your input.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Babyface BK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 07:55 PM   #36
Vengeance
Death Scythe

I do have friends, go outside, get drunk, party, & hangout with a ton of chicks. What are you doing on a forum then if you're so cool? I mean really talk about calling the kettle black hypocrite. I forget stuff like this makes your life meaningful.

Edit: BK you tard I wasn't one of the people trying to ban you in fact I was asking for your side but you acted childish & couldn't carry an adult conversation. I was simply trying to see what all the fuss was about & you did nothing but insult me. But think what you want I don't give a shit.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-08-2008 at 07:57 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 07:56 PM   #37
Ami-san
S-Ranked Shinobi

Ami-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to beholdAmi-san is a splendid one to behold

A negro on the n00b list...thats understandable.

Member of the Akatsuki FC.
Your soul is mine.....Now this is what I call powers....its overflowing...

Co-owner of Gurren Lagann
Ami-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 07:56 PM   #38
balmung5000
cpas

actually most people
who do talk to me know
im only here because im currently
at work
but im leaving in 5 mins
so i wont be on
but its ok
cry moar =)
Old 07-08-2008, 07:59 PM   #39
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

Quote:
I do have friends, go outside, get drunk, party, & hangout with a ton of chicks. What are you doing on a forum then if you're so cool? I mean really talk about calling the kettle black hypocrite. I forget stuff like this makes your life meaningful.
Getting this defensive just proves that what he says are lies. Also this makes him fail even harder. Yo guess what unlike you we can party at our own houses while using the net and infinitely kicking ass on the 360. But I bet mommy doesn't like you having boys in the dark basement alone does she. So you gotta go to the local kiddie park to have a smoke.

Old 07-08-2008, 08:01 PM   #40
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I do have friends, go outside, get drunk, party, & hangout with a ton of chicks.
^ first he was like this
Quote:
What are you doing on a forum then if you're so cool?
then he was like this ^
Quote:
I mean really talk about calling the kettle black hypocrite.
then he said this...

and I was like:

Old 07-08-2008, 08:01 PM   #41
Vengeance
Death Scythe

You don't know anything about my personal life it's sad really how wrong you actually are. Think what you want about the ban thing I honestly don't care. I was simply trying to explain the situation to you but I guess your mind is made up.

Edit: Very cute G I see the IQ of trolls has dropped some.

Edit: BK LMAO I'm smoking right now actually & I don't live with mommy. I have a full time job & pay my own rent thank you.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 07-08-2008 at 08:05 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:04 PM   #42
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Quote:
You don't know anything about my personal life it's sad really how wrong you actually are. Think what you want about the ban thing I honestly don't care. I was simply to to explain the situation to you but I guess your mind is made up.
lol this guy is seriously emo, I mean come on just look at his sigs and shit.

Get a job and get out of your parents house already.

Last edited by Babyface BK; 07-08-2008 at 08:05 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 08:07 PM   #43
Vengeance
Death Scythe

I have a well paying job thank you very much Judging by your sigs I take it you work at BK?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 07-08-2008, 08:08 PM   #44
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have a well paying job thank you very much
Old 07-08-2008, 08:08 PM   #45
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

I thought that was just to emphasize the relationship between his name (BK)
and burger king? I didn't think he works there.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote