Anger Thread - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-09-2008, 06:21 PM   #16
goku100
I own j00!

goku100 will become famous soon enoughgoku100 will become famous soon enough
Re: Anger Thread

i love how all of these threads turns into discussion threads

Old 07-09-2008, 06:26 PM   #17
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

^Don't you mean: Hate? THIS IS THE ANGER THREAD.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:27 PM   #18
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

be angry God damn it

@ninja

how bad are you talking about tho? like.. army cut or what
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 06:30 PM   #19
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Eh? It's faggot hair. The kind of hair that looks like I should be wearing glasses and studying and shit. Before I had pothead hair. MUCH MORE PREFERRED.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:32 PM   #20
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

lmao does it look like they put a cereal bowl on your head and buzzed you?
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 07:32 PM   #21
Yoshimi
Missing-Nin

Yoshimi is an unknown quantity at this point

Desu, desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu . Desu desu, desu desu! Desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu; Desu desu?

Fuckin raging at these /fa/ posts.
Yoshimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 09:07 PM   #22
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

used is desu backwards DAMMIT!
Old 07-09-2008, 09:13 PM   #23
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
Eh? It's faggot hair. The kind of hair that looks like I should be wearing glasses and studying and shit. Before I had pothead hair. MUCH MORE PREFERRED.
Elaborate as to what a faggot haircut looks like. Because I haven't gotten a haircut in forever, and it looks decently cool. Especially when I didn't shave for six weeks, I totally looked like some sort of badass homeless guy.

But when I'm rolling around with sweaty dudes they're always stepping on it and shit, so I'm thinking about getting it cut really short. I just don't want to fag it all up and look like some sort of douchebag.

Actually, wait a second, fuck it. I don't even care. I'll just punch anyone who says anything. I'M ANGRY THAT YOU'RE ANGRY ABOUT A HAIRCUT!
Old 07-09-2008, 09:17 PM   #24
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

*says something

THE HOT WEATHER IS PISSING ME OFF!
Old 07-09-2008, 09:22 PM   #25
Miburo

I'll save your punch just in case the condom breaks. <3
Old 07-10-2008, 04:20 AM   #26
dEcCrIx
Snake Eyes Yeah!

dEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to beholddEcCrIx is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Elaborate as to what a faggot haircut looks like. Because I haven't gotten a haircut in forever, and it looks decently cool. Especially when I didn't shave for six weeks, I totally looked like some sort of badass homeless guy.

But when I'm rolling around with sweaty dudes they're always stepping on it and shit, so I'm thinking about getting it cut really short. I just don't want to fag it all up and look like some sort of douchebag.

Actually, wait a second, fuck it. I don't even care. I'll just punch anyone who says anything. I'M ANGRY THAT YOU'RE ANGRY ABOUT A HAIRCUT!
eh like ur ava?
Akatsuki FC
Death Note FC
Fighting Game FC
dEcCrIx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 05:04 AM   #27
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

Is This Angry Enough!?!?!?!?!

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 12:54 PM   #28
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

dude i wanna fap to
pics of you soooooooo badly
get your damn sister to
get her camera working
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:39 PM   #29
Miburo

It works, she just has to email me. Thing is, she's too busy slutting up the place to email her own brother! RAGE!

I realized today that I get extremely pissed at stupid people while driving. I threw a half gallon of iced tea at someone today because they had the nerve to flick me off after I passed them while they were in the passing lane. FUCKING IDIOT! IF YOU'RE NOT PASSING ANYONE THEN GET THE FUCK IN THE SLOW LANE! IF YOU GET PASSED IN THE PASSING LANE THEN YOU'RE THE ONE DOING SOMETHING WRONG, ASSHOLE!
Old 07-10-2008, 02:41 PM   #30
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
It works, she just has to email me. Thing is, she's too busy slutting up the place to email her own brother! RAGE!

I realized today that I get extremely pissed at stupid people while driving. I threw a half gallon of iced tea at someone today because they had the nerve to flick me off after I passed them while they were in the passing lane. FUCKING IDIOT! IF YOU'RE NOT PASSING ANYONE THEN GET THE FUCK IN THE SLOW LANE! IF YOU GET PASSED IN THE PASSING LANE THEN YOU'RE THE ONE DOING SOMETHING WRONG, ASSHOLE!
i honestly wanna marry
and just be by your side 24/7
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote