Kabuto/Oro - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 02:29 AM   #1
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin
 
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 25
Posts: 630
Thanks: 1
Thanked 43 Times in 43 Posts
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough
Kabuto/Oro

w eall know kabut is alive and well. we also know that oro is inside him. we also know that from that start Kabuto wanted Oro's powers. and we also know that Kabuto, bein a med ninja would know the risk of what he was doin with oro's dna so i doubt he'd put himself in any harms way.

so my question to u is what can we expect from the new Kabuto/Oro, i mean when they show him?
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 06-26-2008, 06:30 PM   #2
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: May 2008
Age: 27
Posts: 641
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough
Re: Kabuto/Oro

I 1st thought that he will be a bad ass and attack konoha and mabey join akatsuki but when i thought about it i realaized something..

see kabuto's action all the time...he was supporting konoha's shinobis even if he had to work against them sometimes...and u can see that when he healed sakura after kuubi naruto attacked her and he told yamato that they share the same goal which is

"ELEMENATE THE AKATSUKE"

so now when there is no oro to give him orders his free to do what he wants...he can do something that he could never been allowed by orochimarue...which is joining forces with konoha.

thats the only reason kishi keept his powers alive....and what i realy predict is that he is going to join tsunade in the fight against pain who also will have jiraiya's body..so its gonna be the last fight of the sannines which tsunade will die in along with orochi/kabuto and the body of jiraiya and mabey all of the other bodys of pain.
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 01:38 AM   #3
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin
 
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 25
Posts: 630
Thanks: 1
Thanked 43 Times in 43 Posts
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough
Re: Kabuto/Oro

dont know bout that. it was said that kabuto was on the same level as kakashi. and oro is no joke; he beat itachi easily when they faught. and so when u put people on that level together.... thats a bamf! lets not forget kabuto is on the same level as tsunade when it comes to bein a medninja.

oro himself could take on madara!
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 03:28 AM   #4
akuryuken
Genin
 
akuryuken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Anywhere a mission need to be acomplish
Age: 27
Posts: 227
Thanks: 91
Thanked 36 Times in 32 Posts
akuryuken is on a distinguished road
Re: Kabuto/Oro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG View Post
dont know bout that. it was said that kabuto was on the same level as kakashi. and oro is no joke; he beat itachi easily when they faught. and so when u put people on that level together.... thats a bamf! lets not forget kabuto is on the same level as tsunade when it comes to bein a medninja.

oro himself could take on madara!
you say oro can take madara? sasuke>oro, itachi>>>>>oro, madara>x100 oro
akuryuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 07:04 AM   #5
9999dmg
Genin
 
9999dmg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 115
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
9999dmg is on a distinguished road
Re: Kabuto/Oro

Sasuke just nabbed Orochimaru while he was exhausted...

Last edited by 9999dmg; 06-27-2008 at 07:05 AM. Reason: not awesome enough
9999dmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 09:48 AM   #6
Myhaus719
Chuunin
 
Myhaus719's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 317
Thanks: 0
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Myhaus719 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kabuto/Oro

stop saying that oro beat itachi! itachi beat oro with no effort at all
__________________
my evaluation of some naruto characters:

1-tsunade-easy to beat. just dodge one of her punches and stab her in the heart or head or something. has only taijutsu and even gai could beat her in that

2-sasuke-has too much plot protection. the only reason he survived everything is because kishi wants him to survive everything not because hes that strong

3-naruto-get a new move

4-orochimaru-is a gay pedofile."i want sasuke's body"
Myhaus719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 11:47 AM   #7
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin
 
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 25
Posts: 630
Thanks: 1
Thanked 43 Times in 43 Posts
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough
Re: Kabuto/Oro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myhaus719 View Post
stop saying that oro beat itachi! itachi beat oro with no effort at all
u dont know anythin do u?

The role Orochimaru played in Akatsuki is unclear, although it is known that he was partnered with Sasori prior to his defection, and they apparently had great respect for each other when they were partners. Sasori also claims that Orochimaru and him did a lot when they were partners in the organization. He then tried to steal Itachi Uchiha's body. He easily defeated Itachi in battle, but underestimated Itachi's strength and Itachi turned the tables, paralyzing him and forcing him to flee the organization. Thus, he chose to go after the much weaker Sasuke Uchiha instead. He eventually founded his own village, Otogakure.

unfortunetly it happened twice, where oro underestimated the sharingan not its user.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akuryuken View Post
you say oro can take madara? sasuke>oro, itachi>>>>>oro, madara>x100 oro
Being one of the Legendary Three Ninjas as well as a former member of Akatsuki, Orochimaru is one of the strongest fighters in the Naruto Universe. The scope of his power is so great that the Third Hokage feared no one alive from Konoha at the time of his invasion could defeat him. Orochimaru was also able to fight on an equal footing with a four-tailed Four Tailed Naruto Uzumaki in Part II while his body was in a weakened condition, and despite the danger Naruto imposed he found the battle highly entertaining.

Jiraiya>pein(if jiraiya new secret before), Jiraiya>Itachi(itachi was afraid to fight him even w/kisame), Jiraiya=?Madara (for u guys to decide).

Oro>Jiraiya (so why wouldn't he have a chance)
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:20 PM   #8
Myhaus719
Chuunin
 
Myhaus719's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 317
Thanks: 0
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Myhaus719 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kabuto/Oro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG View Post
u dont know anythin do u?

The role Orochimaru played in Akatsuki is unclear, although it is known that he was partnered with Sasori prior to his defection, and they apparently had great respect for each other when they were partners. Sasori also claims that Orochimaru and him did a lot when they were partners in the organization. He then tried to steal Itachi Uchiha's body. He easily defeated Itachi in battle, but underestimated Itachi's strength and Itachi turned the tables, paralyzing him and forcing him to flee the organization. Thus, he chose to go after the much weaker Sasuke Uchiha instead. He eventually founded his own village, Otogakure.

unfortunetly it happened twice, where oro underestimated the sharingan not its user.
show me where oro was beating itachi. it doesnt matter if you found that on a website. show me the chapter
__________________
my evaluation of some naruto characters:

1-tsunade-easy to beat. just dodge one of her punches and stab her in the heart or head or something. has only taijutsu and even gai could beat her in that

2-sasuke-has too much plot protection. the only reason he survived everything is because kishi wants him to survive everything not because hes that strong

3-naruto-get a new move

4-orochimaru-is a gay pedofile."i want sasuke's body"
Myhaus719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 12:30 PM   #9
Tzimisce-kun
Genin
 
Tzimisce-kun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 78
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Tzimisce-kun is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kabuto/Oro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG View Post
Oro>Jiraiya (so why wouldn't he have a chance)
That is easily the most stupid thing I've heard in a while. It sounds like the ramblings of a complete idiot. In fact most of the threads I've read lately (with your name as Author) sound like the ramblings of a complete idiot.
Tzimisce-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 02:52 PM   #10
Relentless
Chuunin
 
Relentless's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Somewhere
Age: 23
Posts: 529
Thanks: 18
Thanked 27 Times in 17 Posts
Relentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enoughRelentless will become famous soon enough
Re: Kabuto/Oro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG View Post
u dont know anythin do u?

He then tried to steal Itachi Uchiha's body. He easily defeated Itachi in battle, but underestimated Itachi's strength and Itachi turned the tables, paralyzing him and forcing him to flee the organization.
ROFL!!!! Itachi was always FAR stronger than Oro, even as a child, Oro never stood a chance in hell against him


Quote:
Originally Posted by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG View Post
The scope of his power is so great that the Third Hokage feared no one alive from Konoha at the time of his invasion could defeat him.
He did lose due to his old age and the death god, However he NEVER feared him ++ No one was PRESANT AT Konoha that could beat Oro, however Jiraiya, and Itachi could all have sent him on his way without much effort, they just didnt happen to be there at the time (yes itachi is amissing nin, but HE IS FROM konoha)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG View Post
Orochimaru was also able to fight on an equal footing with a four-tailed Four Tailed Naruto Uzumaki in Part II while his body was in a weakened condition, and despite the danger Naruto imposed he found the battle highly entertaining.
Oro was getting his @$$ handed to him, even his ultimate sword couldnt scratch naruto, he only just managed to survive against that blast style attack, he ended up fleeing when his body couldnt handle the pressure of trying to keep up with naruto anymore

Quote:
Originally Posted by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG View Post
Oro>Jiraiya (so why wouldn't he have a chance)
No no no no no no no... just no... Jman>>Oro, end of story.
__________________

赤いドラゴン
.::'~ JMan : You were the greatest and will be missed ~'::.

http://tt-rage.mybrute.com
Relentless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 09:13 PM   #11
Myhaus719
Chuunin
 
Myhaus719's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 317
Thanks: 0
Thanked 17 Times in 17 Posts
Myhaus719 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kabuto/Oro

hahahaha it looks like everything you say KWF is always wrong
__________________
my evaluation of some naruto characters:

1-tsunade-easy to beat. just dodge one of her punches and stab her in the heart or head or something. has only taijutsu and even gai could beat her in that

2-sasuke-has too much plot protection. the only reason he survived everything is because kishi wants him to survive everything not because hes that strong

3-naruto-get a new move

4-orochimaru-is a gay pedofile."i want sasuke's body"
Myhaus719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 11:14 PM   #12
ImageN
Genin
 
ImageN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Locations are overrated.
Posts: 74
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ImageN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kabuto/Oro

Personaly, I would have to say Orochimaru is weaker than Itachi, and if not Itachi, then definitely Madara. However, as for Kabuoro's (Kabuto+Oro) effects on the plot, what I predict is this:

Oro takes over Kabuto's body, obviously, either killing him or controlling him from the inside. Oro then:

A. Goes after a new host and does evil things. Not as likely as option B, but it's just about the only other possibility.

B. Oro offers Sasuke power (again), and when Sasuke refuses (as I predict he would, seeing as he probably thinks he's stronger than Oro--he isn't, of course, but I bet he thinks that), he reveals that Madara's using him and reminds him of the curse mark and all that. Sasuke accepts (again) and attempts to escape Madara's clutches (which will be difficult, as Madara evidently needs Sasuke for whatever reason, as we found out a few chapters ago). At this point, Sasuke attempts to battle Madara, and then goes CS2, revealing an Oro-ified Mangekyou. After Sasuke loses anyway, Madara will track down Orochimaru (or vice versa) and either have a big fight or join forces in order to destroy Konoha.

Not too well thought out, but I believe I made at least one good point: whatever CS2 will (okay, could) do to Sasuke's new Mangekyou, it oughta be good.
__________________
[RIGHT]
"You try to control me
But you can't hold me
You don't own me
If you ever step to me..."

Last edited by ImageN; 06-27-2008 at 11:16 PM.
ImageN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 03:12 AM   #13
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin
 
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 25
Posts: 630
Thanks: 1
Thanked 43 Times in 43 Posts
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough
Re: Kabuto/Oro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myhaus719 View Post
hahahaha it looks like everything you say KWF is always wrong
what are u takin about. im always right. u cant say that cause most of all my other stuff were theories. but hey, this is comin from the guy who thought i was wrong about kyuubi chakra shortenin naruto's life. while u go and look through thousands of manga's to find ur answer, all of mine comes from the top of my head. so dont think to hard myhaus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oXDRAGONXo View Post
ROFL!!!! Itachi was always FAR stronger than Oro, even as a child, Oro never stood a chance in hell against him.
please! itachi use to wack off dreamin to be as strong as one of the sannin. him and kisame were afraid to even fight jiraiya cause they both may die.




[/QUOTE]He did lose due to his old age and the death god, However he NEVER feared him ++ No one was PRESANT AT Konoha that could beat Oro, however Jiraiya, and Itachi could all have sent him on his way without much effort, they just didnt happen to be there at the time (yes itachi is amissing nin, but HE IS FROM konoha).[/QUOTE]

WHO NEVER FEARED WHO? IF I RECALL, PEOPLE IN THE WORLD OF NARUTO WOULD TRY AND REFRAIN FROM USIN THE WORD OROCHIMARU IN PUBLIC, CAUSE EVERYONE WOULD SHIT THERE PANTS WHEN THEY EVEN THOUGHT OF ORO.



[/QUOTE]Oro was getting his @$$ handed to him, even his ultimate sword couldnt scratch naruto, he only just managed to survive against that blast style attack, he ended up fleeing when his body couldnt handle the pressure of trying to keep up with naruto anymore.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! oro enjoyed that fight it was the most fun he had in years. sasuke at full strength is stronger than naruto(four tails), oro even admitted that and oro fight sasuke all day. (not to mention kickin sasuke's ass in trainin) and to top it off, oro was fightin naruto while his body was in a weakened condition already. do to the ritual process comin up.



[/QUOTE]No no no no no no no... just no... Jman>>Oro, end of story.[/QUOTE]

ya because the third hokage is so stupid. why would he pick the weaker, less evil, more appreciative, more lovin, more loved jiraiya, and oh jus more like him, slash the perv, to be hokage?

Im the biggest Jiraiya fan! when it come to jiraiyai usually sit down and agree and if people start talkin the first to back up. but sorry jiraiya and all his toad magic, cant beat oro.

1- oro has the balls to take on jiraiya and tsunade at the same time. i doubt he'll quake in fear to one of them. (or anyone else for that fact)
2- u wanna manga fact! oro has beaten jiraiya already... PERIOD! (dont care if u say well he didn't want to hurt him, he was only tryin to bring him back...etc) naruto tried to bring sasuke back to and they went all out. im sure jiraiya did to.
3- chosen to be hokage over jiraiya. jus so u can get tat through ur head.
4- and oro dont even have to fight he can summon dead people to help him.

like i said oro>jiraiya
(not by alot though people, im not sayn its a walk in the park)

so if jiraiya has a chance to beat pein and madara. ORO HAS EVEN A BETTER CHANCE.

remember madara lost to the first. and in naruto, each generation is stronger and in oro's (sannin) case i agree. itachi said that this madara is jus a shell of who he use to be. so my guess is he's weaker and that jus makes it easier.

madara vs oro= two (supposedly) immortals go head to head. c'mon!

Last edited by kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG; 06-28-2008 at 03:20 AM.
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 03:42 AM   #14
ImageN
Genin
 
ImageN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Locations are overrated.
Posts: 74
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
ImageN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kabuto/Oro

Quote:
so if jiraiya has a chance to beat pein and madara. ORO HAS EVEN A BETTER CHANCE.
I'm not usually one to butt in on other people's conversations, but I feel the need to remind you that it isn't a 100% chance. Remember, Pain still hasn't revealed all of his abilities--he hasn't used his actual body yet, for one. Madara, as far as we know, is immortal and the strongest of all the Uchiha, not to mention a Kage with strength to rival that of the First and control the Kyuubi. As for Jiraiya, I think he and Oro are pretty much equal, the same way Naruto and Sasuke are relatively even.

Now, this whole argument is really never going to end until Oro battles Madara or Pain, if he ever does. After all, Kishi hasn't revealed all of any of their strengths, and in the end it's up to him. That's why I generally steer clear of the vs thread.
__________________
[RIGHT]
"You try to control me
But you can't hold me
You don't own me
If you ever step to me..."
ImageN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 03:59 AM   #15
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG
Chuunin
 
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Orlando, FL
Age: 25
Posts: 630
Thanks: 1
Thanked 43 Times in 43 Posts
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enoughkOnOhA's WhItE fAnG will become famous soon enough
Re: Kabuto/Oro

^ totally agree with u. but lets not forget, oro is a kage, a sannin, an immortal, and he could of been hokage of konoha if he wasn't so evil. but other than that, i didn't say he'd demolish madara or pein im jus sayn... he's got there number.

but who knows now add kabuto with oro, and i think we have an huge advantage now; dont u think?
kOnOhA's WhItE fAnG is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:36 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.