Naruto 409 Predictions - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-12-2008, 09:59 PM   #106
Konohas_Yellow_Flash
Chuunin

Konohas_Yellow_Flash is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 409 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Orochimaru was attempting to take over a Uchiha body, that was his mission as well as scout the strength of Kohoha, along with his spy's Kabuto and the Sound to attempt to take over Konoha, Sasuke was extra, and also he was setting himself up by sealing the Kyuubi Chakra from Naruto.
actaully sasuke was oros first prize then it was konoha 2nd
and oro didnt seal the kyuubi chakra he juss made his chackra unstable

Quote:
Nah not for me, if I saw my Mom, Dad, and entire race slayed by my brother in one night, I mean the impact is huge. At that time the entire Uchiha race was dropped down to 3 Madera, Sasuke, and Itachi. So yeah I'd say he had more of a reason to kill than anyone in the story. The truth is that Konoha wanted him wiped out as well therefore Itachi didn't finish his mission. Thats why he was a missing Nin and seen as a 'rogue' ninja.
actually it was confirmed by madara that said dat itachi begged the elders adn the hokage to let sasuke live

Last edited by Konohas_Yellow_Flash; 07-12-2008 at 10:06 PM.
Konohas_Yellow_Flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-13-2008, 12:34 AM   #107
madarauchiha92
Chuunin

madarauchiha92 is an unknown quantity at this point

^and to add that....the 3rd was the one who agreed to let sasuke live....and but wats funny is .....if some1 just told sasuke it was a clone technique some1 else used to mock itachi's appearance he would have beleived it lmfao....since he believes anything anyone throws at him like madara....like he wants to destroy what his brother loves so much :S
madarauchiha92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 08:54 AM   #108
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konohas_Yellow_Flash View Post
actaully sasuke was oros first prize then it was konoha 2nd
and oro didnt seal the kyuubi chakra he juss made his chackra unstable

Orochimaru had the cursed seal on Kimmimaro, as well as all of the other Sound Nin, he had many prizes by the time he decided on Sasuke also. In the forest of death before his battle with Sasuke he sealed Naruto's chakra so he couldn't use it, it was unsealed I believe by Jiraiya.

actually it was confirmed by madara that said dat itachi begged the elders adn the hokage to let sasuke live
No Itachi begged the 3rd, the decision was made by ANBU Leader, and the Elders. After the timeskip thats why Itachi showed up to Konoha, not to beat Sasuke up, but to tell the ANBU Leader, that though the 3rd was dead, he would let everyone know the truth about the leadership if something were to happen to Sasuke. At least according to Madera when he was talking to Sasuke.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 07-13-2008 at 08:56 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 09:01 AM   #109
Naruto Fox9
TNT

Naruto Fox9 is on a distinguished roadNaruto Fox9 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No Itachi begged the 3rd, the decision was made by ANBU Leader, and the Elders. After the timeskip thats why Itachi showed up to Konoha, not to beat Sasuke up, but to tell the ANBU Leader, that though the 3rd was dead, he would let everyone know the truth about the leadership if something were to happen to Sasuke. At least according to Madera when he was talking to Sasuke.
Do you mean before because Itachi never showed up to Konoha after the time skip.

People who think they know everything annoy those of us that do.
Naruto Fox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 12:32 PM   #110
madarauchiha92
Chuunin

madarauchiha92 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea he means before the timeskip....he showed up to konoha when the 3rd died and he came to warn the elders and anbu leader....according madara
madarauchiha92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 12:44 PM   #111
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

whats ur opinion about MADARA's true goals?? and why Sasuke seem too important to him??..i think, his true intention lies somewhere else..

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 01:09 PM   #112
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I personally think he wants Sasuke to capture the eight tails, and Pein to capture the 9 tails. Then he will set Pein up for death, and attempt to battle Sasuke. His goals will be to control all bijuu, and combine his MS, Itachis, and Sasuke's to become a different level of immortal.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 01:13 PM   #113
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I personally think he wants Sasuke to capture the eight tails, and Pein to capture the 9 tails. Then he will set Pein up for death, and attempt to battle Sasuke. His goals will be to control all bijuu, and combine his MS, Itachis, and Sasuke's to become a different level of immortal.
yeah...thats possible..but he already had Itachi before..why he need to waste itachi's life??and he still can do it without Sasuke...it must be something important related to sasuke..

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Old 07-13-2008, 02:35 PM   #114
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

He will want his eyes?Because sasuke has both,it wouldnt have mattered to him who won the Brother fight,because either one would've techinically had the eyes.

Also i wana see tsunade fight pein.
Old 07-13-2008, 02:37 PM   #115
Hanz86
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchking View Post
He will want his eyes?Because sasuke has both,it wouldnt have mattered to him who won the Brother fight,because either one would've techinically had the eyes.

Also i wana see tsunade fight pein.
but..Madara already got EMS..

note : Yeah!!! im JOUNIN now..

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Old 07-13-2008, 02:53 PM   #116
Witchking
Chuunin

Witchking will become famous soon enoughWitchking will become famous soon enough

Wouldnt he get something special?Arent there perhaps different kinds of ms you can achieve?We've seen itachis do imba genjitsu and kakashi send things to different dimensions(exploding arms and stuff).
Old 07-13-2008, 02:54 PM   #117
Ih8sasgaysguts
Academy Student

Ih8sasgaysguts is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagato27 View Post
Judging from Naruto's personality hearing how about his family or finding out about them(which could and I stress the word COULD happen if he's around when pain arrives and the female pain actually is his mother...which would be a total mind fuck n type of shit I can see kishi pulling now)...he may either hate himself because of the kyuubi being in him(as yondaime died because of it) or it may make him EVEN more determined in his training...which what I think we all hope happens...but as I said this kishi...so ratcheting up the drama maybe his plan...
hey that was me and wouldn't that be cool though?
Ih8sasgaysguts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 02:58 PM   #118
Hanz86
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witchking View Post
Wouldnt he get something special?Arent there perhaps different kinds of ms you can achieve?We've seen itachis do imba genjitsu and kakashi send things to different dimensions(exploding arms and stuff).
emm..thats possible..but i believe EMS is the highest level of Sharingan..about Kakashi's dimension jutsu..perhaps it was his special MS ability..perhaps, everyone had different ability produce by their MS since all MS doesnt look same (in patern)..

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Old 07-13-2008, 03:00 PM   #119
Witchking
Chuunin

Yeah i agree.
Old 07-13-2008, 04:57 PM   #120
truavenger4116
Chuunin

truavenger4116 is on a distinguished roadtruavenger4116 is on a distinguished road

heres something that kinda bothered me and i could be WAY off but i thought i would throw it out there to screw with everyones mind a lil lol......the kyuubi was said to have to halves of chakra the yin and yang chakra (good and evil/light and dark you get the point) if i recall correctly the yin (which represents darkness) was the only chakra being released while the yang (which represents light) was sealed entirely thus the need for the key jiraiya was carrying that unlocks the yang portion of the chakra of the kyuubi...perhaps im reading to much into this but its just another theory to debate for the thread....the theory is that perhaps naruto lost control of the tails because it was only the yin chakra being released what if when the yang chakra is released naruto can find a balance of the two and remain in control....in simpler terms look at the sign for yin and yang...it has to equal halves that are perfectly in balance with each other...now take the kyuubi's chakra and divide it in two each part representing a half of the yin and yang sign...if naruto was only given the darker half his instability makes sense but perhaps when both halves are released (keep in mind without releasing the kyuubi) naruto may achieve a level of control where he would simply be supercharged and yet remain in his normal state of mind thus creating the ultimate shinobi......................

just something to think about whether or not its way off...
truavenger4116 is offline   Reply With Quote