The Joker - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-18-2008, 02:30 PM   #1
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold
The Joker

Would make an awesome troll.
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-18-2008, 02:34 PM   #2
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: The Joker

i am the joker
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 04:09 PM   #3
xXmagnesiumXx
'光和雨

xXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enough

why so serious?
xXmagnesiumXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2008, 04:12 PM   #4
PrinceJodabeni
Genin

PrinceJodabeni is an unknown quantity at this point

You have to have Prof
Old 07-18-2008, 11:37 PM   #5
RasenganFox
Thunder Sage

RasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of lightRasenganFox is a glorious beacon of light

I'm going to make this pencil...disappear >= )

We need a Joker member. Now.

"Will you be the savior of the broken, the beaten, and the damned?"

Last edited by RasenganFox; 07-19-2008 at 12:25 AM.
RasenganFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 01:40 AM   #6
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Other than Joker, only G that can do that pencil disspear act.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 01:51 AM   #7
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Honestly, anyone who tried to be the Joker would fail abysmally because they'd be forcing it.

And plus, the Joker is above such petty establishments as forums--trolling one would be a waste of his time.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 04:38 AM   #8
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

No one gonna ban him for trolling.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Old 07-19-2008, 01:04 PM   #9
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Title of thread reminded me of this song. 8D

Some people call me the space cowboy, yeah
Some call me the gangster of love
Some people call me Maurice
Cause I speak of the pompitous of love

People talk about me, baby
Say I'm doin' you wrong, doin' you wrong
Well, don't you worry baby
Don't worry
Cause I'm right here, right here, right here, right here at home

Cause I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a sinner
I play my music in the sun

I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a midnight toker
I sure don't want to hurt no one

I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a sinner

I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a midnight toker
I get my lovin' on the run
Wooo Wooooo

You're the cutest thing
That I ever did see
I really love your peaches
Want to shake your tree
Lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey all the time
Ooo-eee baby, I'll sure show you a good time

Cause I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a sinner

I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a midnight toker
I get my lovin' on the run

I'm a picker
I'm a grinner
I'm a lover
And I'm a sinner

I'm a joker
I'm a smoker
I'm a midnight toker
I sure don't want to hurt no one

Wooo Woooo

People keep talking about me baby
They say I'm doin' you wrong
Well don't you worry, don't worry, no don't worry mama
Cause I'm right here at home

You're the cutest thing I ever did see
Really love your peaches want to shake your tree
Lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey, lovey-dovey all the time
Come on baby and I'll show you a good time

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 01:30 PM   #10
kluang
One Punch Man

Lets put a smile to that anime babes!!!

Old 07-19-2008, 01:34 PM   #11
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

Get your smile on!~

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2008, 01:37 PM   #12
kluang
One Punch Man

Very poor choice of words.

Old 07-19-2008, 11:36 PM   #13
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

hmm

Old 07-20-2008, 01:33 PM   #14
kluang
One Punch Man

Is that DA?

Old 07-20-2008, 07:01 PM   #15
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

You shoulda see me carve the pumpkin. I had an even more fun costume at the end of the night when I sweat off half of my make-up and I was berserk drunk. It's like I really WAS the Joker.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote