Will Sasuke be strong enough to destroy konoha? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-25-2008, 11:52 AM   #1
darrylgm
Hmmm...

darrylgm will become famous soon enoughdarrylgm will become famous soon enough
Will Sasuke be strong enough to destroy konoha?

I realize sasuke is strong but is he strong enough to destroy konoha or will he be stopped?
darrylgm is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2008, 12:05 PM   #2
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough
Re: Will Sasuke be strong enough to destroy konoha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrylgm View Post
I realize sasuke is strong but is he strong enough to destroy konoha or will he be stopped?
No he is not.

He couldn't "destroy" Konoha in it's entirety, but he could probably take out some of the higher up people; like the Elders who "approved" the massacre. Even Orochimaru needed the Sand on his side, to stage an full-out attack of the entire village. Sasuke has a team of 4 :P

I have my doubts on whether or not he could defeat Tsunade. I know a lot of people are going to disagree with me, but I think she has hidden talents we don't know about.

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.

Last edited by KatrinaKatt; 07-25-2008 at 12:06 PM.
KatrinaKatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:07 PM   #3
darrylgm
Hmmm...

darrylgm will become famous soon enoughdarrylgm will become famous soon enough

True but that jutsu she used against orochimaru does shorten her life so she might not stand a chance against sasuke cause he could put her in a genjutsu filled with her greatest fear......blood.
darrylgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 12:23 PM   #4
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrylgm View Post
True but that jutsu she used against orochimaru does shorten her life so she might not stand a chance against sasuke cause he could put her in a genjutsu filled with her greatest fear......blood.
She doesn't fear Blood anymore. She only ever did because she had the love of her life's blood all over her hands, when she failed to save him... Or something like that.

Like I was saying, I think she has hidden Talents (Just like how Jiraiya didn't use Hermit mode against Orochimaru during that time) Also, there is no reason for her to unleash her Seal Jutsu unless she gets mortally wounded-- it's not offensive. Plus, she only got hurt before because she took hits from Naruto, and was in an unstable mental state. Also, she could probably easily break Genjutsu because she has immense Chakra Control that is necessary for medical jutsu.

Who knows, but... Sasuke won't be able to do squat as he is right now. If he somehow manages to get the 8-Tails, and controls it, they stand a fighting chance. Especially with Pain on his way

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.

Last edited by KatrinaKatt; 07-25-2008 at 12:25 PM.
KatrinaKatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 01:11 PM   #5
ganelon
Chuunin

ganelon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatrinaKatt View Post
He couldn't "destroy" Konoha in it's entirety, but he could probably take out some of the higher up people; like the Elders. Even Orochimaru needed the Sand on his side, to stage an full-out attack of the entire village. Sasuke has a team of 4 :P
Basically, that quote is the answer.
If we are talking about destroying entire village completely, literally, then no, Sasuke can't do it.

Additionally, lets not forget that Orochimaru failed with his attack. And he had not one but two villages on his side, Sand & Sound (second is his own creation).

Only other option would be some kind of terroristic attack. Planting bomb(s) or something, like in one of the filler anime episodes of part 1, but I doubt it could go unnoticed all the way.

Last edited by ganelon; 07-25-2008 at 01:13 PM.
ganelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 01:45 PM   #6
Cikada
Academy Student

Cikada is an unknown quantity at this point

Sasuke has a great tallent for killing very strong and powerful ninja...when thier blind, and crippled and in thier weakest forms. Sasuke probably would not stand a small chance agaist even mid-level jounin from the leaf village. Kakashi alone I believe could kill the entire hawk party(with the exeption of sui who from what i have seen so far can no be killed by normal means, though evaporation via chidori would put him out of commision)

as a matter of fact I believe that that Shikamaru alone could take him, as shikamaru alone killed a member of the Akatsuki, though Sasuke did the same Itachi was blind, and dying alredy, and he did not really want to kill sasuke.

Really Really...if sasuke tries it, he should probably be beaten and imprisioned before he manages to destroy anything at all.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:06 PM   #7
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Sasuke still not strong enough to to win over entire village all by his own..Even Pain just managed to take over the small village..and agree with KatrinaKatt, Sasuke probably cant defeat Tsunade..

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 03:55 PM   #8
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

While I agree Sasuke can not take out an entire village due to chakra levels, I believe he's strong enough to take out anyone in Konoha in 1vs1. Lets not cloud our judgement just because many of us dont like him. Sasuke is a calculating hardcore badass whether we like it or not. He is 10x more powerful since the day he fought Naruto.

I agree that we've not seen everything from Tsunade and I agree she is a lot more powerful than many give her credit for... I'm sorry, but Sasuke would beat her.

However here is the deal. Plot drives everything and if Kishi REALLY wanted to he could make any villian beat any hero and visa versa.

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 08:49 PM   #9
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

For Sasuke to obtain control over Konohagakure he'd need an army of elite ninjas and there is Tsunade, Black Op, Kakashi, Gai, Kurenai (some of the top ninjas) to deal with.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:30 PM   #10
elpelotero
Genin

elpelotero is an unknown quantity at this point

I don´t think sasuke will be strong enough to destroy konoha, but with the entire organization of akatsuki he probably could destroy konoha, but when naruto comes back of his training he will kick some ass of akatsuki members and will stop sasuke
Old 07-25-2008, 10:43 PM   #11
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

If Sasuke had the ability to use Kirin without any limits, I think there's a possibility of actually destroying Konoha. But at this moment, it doesn't seem like he's anywhere near strong enough to destroy Konoha on his own. With a troop of Akatsuki members?
It's possible.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 10:54 PM   #12
DaRk_LoRd_SuPrEmE_3.14159
Missing-Nin

DaRk_LoRd_SuPrEmE_3.14159 is an unknown quantity at this point

He could if he used EMS with a squad. He could easily kill anyone within seconds.
DaRk_LoRd_SuPrEmE_3.14159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 11:57 PM   #13
Xei
S-Ranked Shinobi

Xei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant futureXei has a brilliant future

well sasuke is strong. But cureently not strong enough to destroy konoha by himself.

Co-owner of the:

Akatsuki FC

Member of the:
Prince of Tennis FC
Akatsuki Leader FC
Fruits Basket FC

My loyalty is to the:

Xei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 12:03 AM   #14
bleach_and_naruto_lover_4
Academy Student

bleach_and_naruto_lover_4 is an unknown quantity at this point

ha ha that is awesome nice one you got me rock on
bleach_and_naruto_lover_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 05:40 AM   #15
trondah
ANBU

trondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the roughtrondah is a jewel in the rough

I think it's a given that he will be strong enough (probably not alone). That's why Itachi gave Naruto the power to defeat him. I agree about Tsunade having skills we haven't seen yet. She ain't hokage for no reason although some people believe so just because she was second after Jiraiya and is a med-nin.

Hashirama Senju, the man hailed as the best shinobi of all time.
trondah is offline   Reply With Quote