How much farther does the rabbit hole go? - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-26-2008, 02:46 PM   #31
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about
Re: How much farther does the rabbit hole go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyM1979 View Post
I think we've seen the key players already. Even if we've lost some of them (Zabuza, Orochimaru, Itachi...). I hope no new major villains show up. We already have Madara, who's abilities are a complete mystery, aside from his space/time technique, and I guess we can all assume he has basic Uchiha katons. Then there's Pain, who we know uses bodies, each which specialize in certain areas, but Pain himself, we've no idea what he can do, him and his Rinnegan. Then we have Kabuchimaru....
agreed...naruto story has reached the climax...Pain power already describe as NEARLY GOD...so, the only possible stronger villain will show up is god himself..

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-28-2008, 11:23 AM   #32
darrylgm
Hmmm...

darrylgm will become famous soon enoughdarrylgm will become famous soon enough

Yeah unless it turns out thier all being ordered to do this by some ultra super villian.
darrylgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 03:52 PM   #33
Xicidal
Chuunin

Xicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enoughXicidal will become famous soon enough

I see the rabbit hole going deeper, only because the area we know of in Naruto is such a small part of a potentially much larger world, what lies across the oceans?

Last edited by Xicidal; 07-28-2008 at 03:53 PM.
Xicidal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:06 PM   #34
darrylgm
Hmmm...

darrylgm will become famous soon enoughdarrylgm will become famous soon enough

Where is Naruto actually set i mean atlas wise what continent. Is like it our atlas of europe, asia or is it made up.
darrylgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 05:11 PM   #35
bluuuman
Chuunin

bluuuman is on a distinguished roadbluuuman is on a distinguished road

Fom the world wide Naruto universe map it looks made up.
bluuuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 06:05 PM   #36
kaizo
Genin

kaizo is on a distinguished road

All i really wanna see is Naruto as a 20-30 sumthing, skilled up to hell and back.

Showing up in a fight against somone. weather they be Uber or not and watching naruto create a single Bunshin and watch that Bunshin start to waste the guy using all sorts of Jutsu's and stuff.

While the Real Naruto just sits back and watches. After a while the bunshin dissappears and the Bad guy is all like "thats all you got" then Naruto does mass shadow clone and they all start using all sorts of Jutsu and wastes that guy hard...

Or mayb Naruto Vs Invading Army. that would be epic.
kaizo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 06:16 PM   #37
J.A.M.D.
Genin

J.A.M.D. is an unknown quantity at this point

The rabit hole never end's, It infinitly goes on and on. (Should've took the blue pill)lol
J.A.M.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:23 PM   #38
Detcelfer
Hunter-Nin

Detcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the roughDetcelfer is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizo View Post
All i really wanna see is Naruto as a 20-30 sumthing, skilled up to hell and back.

Showing up in a fight against somone. weather they be Uber or not and watching naruto create a single Bunshin and watch that Bunshin start to waste the guy using all sorts of Jutsu's and stuff.

While the Real Naruto just sits back and watches. After a while the bunshin dissappears and the Bad guy is all like "thats all you got" then Naruto does mass shadow clone and they all start using all sorts of Jutsu and wastes that guy hard...

Or mayb Naruto Vs Invading Army. that would be epic.
Yeah, I'm with you here. Even if it does not go deeper, I would love to see an "after" plot where we see the ultimate Naruto do his thing.

Really, I think of Luke Skywalker (no I'm not a huge star wars buff) who after the 6th episode, went on to start the jedi academy and council. I expect after epic events unfold, Naruto would lead a rebuilding process or something and we could follow in with a few branch off adventures. I'd hate for it to just end =/

Originally Posted by Naruto2008
... and the Jman can never be wrong.

Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
Detcelfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 08:11 PM   #39
bluuuman
Chuunin

bluuuman is on a distinguished roadbluuuman is on a distinguished road

What if after all of Aka is done, Naruto goes for personal to hone his skills then Iwagakure, Kumogakure, and Kirigakure invade Konohagakure while he's gone. Then Konohamaru is sent to go get him, but when they get back most of the village is destroyed and a lot of shinobi are dead or too injured to fight.

Then a ocean of sand comes and buries the current waves of ninjas attacking Konoha. Gaara Desert Burials everyone and a nice size of Sunagakure ninja are right behind him. 5 more waves of ninja come and the sand shinobi are tired. Gaara and Naruto then go march out defeat the last and strongest wave.

Tsunade then resigns from Hokage then tells Naruto that could die if he goes to fight so if he dies he should die as the Hokage. Naruto and Gaara leave, but are ambushed. Before they could react, Sasuke jumps up and does chidori straight through the three ninja. Sasuke sees Naruto's new Hokage hat and smiles. Then He states that he's going to becom Raikage once this war is over.

Naruto, Sasuke, and Gaara go to the line of battle only to stare into the faces 50,000 ninja. Gaara tries to Desert Burials them all, his sand is blocked by a lighting barrier. Naruto then Rasenshurikens through the barrier and onto the crowd of ninja creating a big crater. Sasuke then activates his sharingan, flicks up his sword and jumps into the crowd. Gaara then begins to bury people in sand and ends them.

Naruto then creates 5,000 clones and uses Sage mode Hyuuton(Ice=Wind+water just like Haku) Rasenshuriken. Everyone is frozen temporarily and is oozing blood. Naruto passes out. Sasuke Kirins the frozen army, unthawing them all and killing a lot. He then questions he'd be able to defeat Naruto. Then Gaara goes and Desert burials all of the remaining ninja adding a fire element to it, buring and compressing the bodies preventing any survivors.

Gaara hand the Raikage's hat to Sasuke with his sand then they take Naruto back to Konoha to recover. Naruto awakens in his new mansion surrounded by all of his friends except those who saved him. Naruto's friends are happy to see him alive and awake, but Naruto asks for Gaara and Sasuke. They tell him and he darts to the top of the mansion. Naruto finds them staring off into the village. He walks up and stands between them. There stand the three unstoppable Kages.
bluuuman is offline   Reply With Quote