Lets just say... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 07-27-2008, 02:39 AM   #1
DaRk_LoRd_SuPrEmE_3.14159
Missing-Nin

DaRk_LoRd_SuPrEmE_3.14159 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lets just say...

That you see this really hot girl. You walk up to her and say, "Hey." She nods. "So you are the silent type", you say. She nods again. You then go, "Wanna fuck?" She nods with a smile.

So you are in bed doing her. 10 minutes into it. She has an orgasm, and she moans in a really deep man voice, "Oh yeahhh." You are shocked. What would you do?
DaRk_LoRd_SuPrEmE_3.14159 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-27-2008, 02:41 AM   #2
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Thanked 1,005 Times in 546 Posts
Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all
Re: Lets just say...

Go to the doctor and get checked for STD's and AIDS. Only a desperate whore sleeps with a 38-year old who lives with his mom.

EDIT: Desperate DISEASED whore

Last edited by Freshgrease; 07-27-2008 at 02:43 AM.
Freshgrease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 02:44 AM   #3
DaRk_LoRd_SuPrEmE_3.14159
Missing-Nin

DaRk_LoRd_SuPrEmE_3.14159 is an unknown quantity at this point

I wasn't taking about me man.
DaRk_LoRd_SuPrEmE_3.14159 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 02:50 AM   #4
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Freshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to allFreshgrease is a name known to all

Negate the last part then. I'd still go to the doctor. Cock rot is said to be extremely painful.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:54 AM   #5
Joker
Missing-Nin

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRk_LoRd_SuPrEmE_3.14159 View Post
I wasn't taking about me man.
You're the only moron that would be in such a ridiculous predicament. =\
Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 09:23 PM   #6
sanane kardesim
Jounin

sanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of lightsanane kardesim is a glorious beacon of light

its a story for the lulz

sanane kardesim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 09:27 PM   #7
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

Why make threads, why be ignorant to life around you. The basement as we know is a lonely place.

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
sasuke_power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 03:11 AM   #8
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

Oh.............................
Old 07-28-2008, 06:44 AM   #9
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Maybe she got Manly voice disease.

DaRk_LoRd_SuPrEmE_3.14159, Wal-Mart has a great selection of hookers

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 07-28-2008 at 06:50 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 10:12 AM   #10
Freshgrease
▂▅▇█▓▒░◕‿‿◕░▒▓█▇▅▂

Go to Costco. They are cheaper by the dozen. All made in China too!
Old 07-28-2008, 01:06 PM   #11
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

I wany japanese hooker.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:37 PM   #12
J.A.M.D.
Genin

J.A.M.D. is an unknown quantity at this point

omg!

Last edited by J.A.M.D.; 07-28-2008 at 01:41 PM.
J.A.M.D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:40 PM   #13
N100%
Academy Student

N100% is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaRk_LoRd_SuPrEmE_3.14159 View Post
That you see this really hot girl. You walk up to her and say, "Hey." She nods. "So you are the silent type", you say. She nods again. You then go, "Wanna fuck?" She nods with a smile.

So you are in bed doing her. 10 minutes into it. She has an orgasm, and she moans in a really deep man voice, "Oh yeahhh." You are shocked. What would you do?
I bet you were the girl >.>

N100% is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 01:55 PM   #14
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Check her ID to confirm her gender...if guys, shoot him...but if true girlz, started it once again...

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 07:27 PM   #15
DarkAztek
Sand Man

DarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to allDarkAztek is a name known to all

I'd finish up and then leave. Ain't no way I'm going to continuously get with a girl that smokes 2 packs a day!
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/HookerBodyShots/shark.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[center][b]Filler content[/b][/center]
DarkAztek is offline   Reply With Quote