SOTW#6- Voting - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design > Contests

Contests This is where all the SOTW and COTW competitions will be held. Bring your A game or end up crying.

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2008, 09:22 PM   #1
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
SOTW#6- Voting

Voting will be as follows:
Quote:
1st - Reason
2nd - Reason
3rd - Reason
1st choice will get 3pts, 2nd choice will get 2pts, and 3rd choice will get 1pt. Points
will be added up and whoever gets the most points will win.
If you do not vote this way, your vote will NOT count.

Bloodkid

D4rKR34v3r

Mystik

Kushina

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!

Old 08-03-2008, 09:26 PM   #2
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: SOTW#6- Voting

xXmagnesiumXx

Wave

sasuke_power

THE QUALITY GOT LOWERED ON THE FORUMS, SO HERE'S A LINK TO ORIGINAL!
http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m67/montongo/CCv1Sigv22BG.png
(Black BG so effects are visual)

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!

Last edited by Hokage4354; 08-04-2008 at 02:03 PM.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:52 AM   #3
xXmagnesiumXx
'光和雨

xXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enoughxXmagnesiumXx will become famous soon enough

Wave - I lol'd
but it could use a gradient coloring instead of that purple
Bloodkid - If only you didn't have that border
Kushina - Nice positioning, but the effects and colors are meh =/
Old 08-04-2008, 04:43 AM   #4
sasuke_power
The Reaper

sasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to beholdsasuke_power is a splendid one to behold

Mag- Nice colors, a lil choppy at he top, [prolly forum] and gives a feel likes its connected, essentially what a pop out/transparent is/ I like the slash effects your put in there

Mystik- Nice effects, I like how you got him stepping out the sig like a mirror of himself gj

Bloodkid- I Like it, but the border man =/, you coulda added a couple outside effects to it as well, but its cool/

SP aka Kio
日本国(Japan)
<

Brawl Code: ADD ME!
3437-7578-6300
Old 08-04-2008, 04:54 PM   #5
Babyface BK
<3===BK

Thanked 1,856 Times in 844 Posts
Babyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant futureBabyface BK has a brilliant future

THE BORDER IS A PICTURE FRAME LIKE YOU GET IN MARIO 64!!!! But yeah I was suppose to change it anyway lol >.<

Wave - Brilliant and Unique sig. I like unique. Also part of what Mag said.
SP - I saw the PNG version and I must say I really like it, you've got your own style of making sigs and it comes of brilliantly.
Mystik - The sig speaks for itself.

"The road to success is always under construction. "
Old 08-04-2008, 06:09 PM   #6
Mystik
Im a Bitch

Mystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant futureMystik has a brilliant future

Wave- I just love his manga sigs. Like i have said very few people can take manga panels and turn them into nice sigs and the purple overlay is awesome and brings it out along with purple being my favorite color.

BloodKid- love the mario popout. as i said it looks good and love the theme and style behind it. Others complain about the border but i think the border fits the theme of the sig nicely.

Kushina- Love your popout too. I like how Kakashi really looks like he is sitting on it. Colors are a little bland but yet they fit the render well.
Old 08-04-2008, 06:16 PM   #7
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Mystik- I can tell a great amount of time and effort was put into this, the results are brilliant.
sasuke_power-A unique idea which deserves some points. Very nice.
D4rKR34v3r-Another totally awesome sig which is why I voted you 3rd.

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!

Last edited by Hokage4354; 08-10-2008 at 08:50 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:03 AM   #8
Kushina
Lost Visionary

Kushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura aboutKushina has a spectacular aura about

Mystik- No words can say how badass this one looks XD Plus im a huge halo fan so yea props on this one!!!

Bloodkid- Yet another one of your awesome pop-outs, you have a real gift for them. Love the colors here as well!!!

Mag- I LOVED the colors, and this one was just completly out there XD

Credit to iKayos for the sig ♥
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be lulz," and there was lulz. God saw that the lulz was good, and He separated the lulz from the unfunny. God called the lulz "Encyclopedia Dramatica," and the Unfunny he called "Uncyclopedia." And there was pr0n, and there was pedophiles — the first internets.

—Genesis - The Bible
Old 08-05-2008, 01:40 PM   #9
fox maiden
Vixynn

fox maiden is on a distinguished roadfox maiden is on a distinguished road

1st- mystik
I liked the blending on it, and the borders, as well as the overall effect
2nd-kush
love the transparency on it, and the effects
3rd-wave
i really like manga spin on it

fan clubs:

@>-->-
Ouran High Host Club Queen

Owner of the Black Cat fc
Co-Owner of The Official Vampire Knight FC.

Last edited by fox maiden; 08-05-2008 at 01:43 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 07:35 PM   #10
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of

1 - Wave. Wow, I didn't think anyone would actually use this theme. Really creative, but a little variation of color would have made it spiffier.

2 - Mystik. Awesome blending and all. Not a fan of the colors, BG, or text, but whatev. It's still good. ;D

3 - xXmagnesiumXx. I've never seen a signature like that. Talk about creative!
Old 08-09-2008, 07:03 PM   #11
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Kushina - I definitely like yours the best, mainly for the great flow and I just think you used the stock to its fullest.

sasuke_power - Very good brushing, good flow-- Very nice.

Wave - The concept is both cool and funny. Not liking the colors all that much, but still very cool.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
Old 08-10-2008, 09:46 PM   #12
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

VOTING ENDS NOW!

FINAL SCORES!
Bloodkid 7
D4rKR34v3r 1
Mystik 14 WINNER!
Kushina 8
xXmagnesiumXx 5
Wave 14 WINNER!
sasuke_power 6

Congratulations, Wave, For winning SOTW#6! Your prize
will be a SOTW trophy for your signature. It's recommended that the trophy
be put in your signature to allow other members to see which SOTW's you've
won so far and It also gives you a sense of pride, and respect.

I hope to see you, and other participants in future SOTW's.

Sincerely, Hokage4354

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!

Last edited by Hokage4354; 08-11-2008 at 07:35 AM.
Closed Thread