The Anime is DESTROYING the Manga Plot Line - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-01-2008, 07:42 PM   #46
Minimalist
Missing-Nin

Minimalist is on a distinguished road
Re: The Anime is DESTROYING the Manga Plot Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
I can understand them using Kyuubi's left over chakra, but it is stupid for Sora to be able to physically take on Kyuubi's traits and even get up to 3 tails and a cloak. It was only left over chakra, nothing compared to even the half of Kyuubi's chakra that is in Naruto. It is definitely ruining the Manga. It's an even worse move than Itachi implanting his Ameretsu in Sasuke to react when it saw Madara's Sharingan. It's just stupid. Sora's little bullshit, leftover Kyuubi chakra should not even be a match for Naruto but of course it will be. We dont need two kings, and we dont need 2 Kyuubis. Kill the Feudal Lord and Sora. We only need Tsunade and Naruto
sora will die for sure lol there is no other way of getting rid of him.
Minimalist is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-01-2008, 10:53 PM   #47
Sublime
Genin

Sublime is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist View Post
Maybe Naruto will be able to capture him and Tsaunde(?) somehow extracts the kyuubi infected cells from Sora's body?
Sublime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 11:10 PM   #48
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist View Post
i hope so, I think that is the only way that they could do it. Unless somehow they extract the Kyuubi's chakra, which I doubt will happen,

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 01:19 AM   #49
DaWildchild
Nemesis Enforcer

DaWildchild is on a distinguished road

Actually if you see the review for what's going to happen next episode, Naruto grabs Sora and the chakra he has starts to affect Naruto and go back into his system which in turn starts to make him go four tails again. The next thing it shows i Yamato screaming he can't surpress Naruto's chakra. I think that filler episode is about to get real ugly. Even though it doesn't flow with the manga it's been a pretty good episode. But this pseudo Kyuubi thing was a rotten idea from the start. Whoever thought this crap up should be beaten with a wet bandana.
DaWildchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 02:45 AM   #50
Naruto Fox9
TNT

Naruto Fox9 is on a distinguished roadNaruto Fox9 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWildchild View Post
Actually if you see the review for what's going to happen next episode, Naruto grabs Sora and the chakra he has starts to affect Naruto and go back into his system which in turn starts to make him go four tails again. The next thing it shows i Yamato screaming he can't surpress Naruto's chakra. I think that filler episode is about to get real ugly. Even though it doesn't flow with the manga it's been a pretty good episode. But this pseudo Kyuubi thing was a rotten idea from the start. Whoever thought this crap up should be beaten with a wet bandana.
I hope that comes true.

People who think they know everything annoy those of us that do.
Naruto Fox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 04:42 AM   #51
XxDoc315xX
Academy Student

XxDoc315xX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaijutsu4545 View Post
The most annoying part of it is the american anime. They are talking about totally differant things then what is really going on in the manga, and it really sucks.
Er you still watch that trash?... reasons please once they changed lee's fighting from drunkin fist to "loopy fist" I lost respect for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
I can understand them using Kyuubi's left over chakra, but it is stupid for Sora to be able to physically take on Kyuubi's traits and even get up to 3 tails and a cloak. It was only left over chakra, nothing compared to even the half of Kyuubi's chakra that is in Naruto. It is definitely ruining the Manga. It's an even worse move than Itachi implanting his Ameretsu in Sasuke to react when it saw Madara's Sharingan. It's just stupid. Sora's little bullshit, leftover Kyuubi chakra should not even be a match for Naruto but of course it will be. We dont need two kings, and we dont need 2 Kyuubis. Kill the Feudal Lord and Sora. We only need Tsunade and Naruto
I dun wanna make this a flame post but.... You think naruto is useing even close to full 9-tails power? and seeing how we don't know what happend to the other half... yes its said that the other half is with the 4th and the "death god" sry can't spell it in jap. Its just a filler I hate them too I liked knowing what was gonna happen I was over joyed seeing somone really die in the show. Sora is gonna die. He has to or the manga and anime will never match up again I would assume that he would go back to the fire temple if he was alive and hes not there in the manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sublime View Post
Maybe Naruto will be able to capture him and Tsaunde(?) somehow extracts the kyuubi infected cells from Sora's body?
Wishful thinking It would be kinda cool if naruto had an allie that is the "same" as he is garra was close but not that close Naruto will try but im sure he will fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaWildchild View Post
I would like to think naruto would lose it then beat sora then regain control right before he kills him maybe naruto will absorb it all and save sora that way. I personaly dun think the pseudo 9-tails was a bad idea I think it would have worked better if it was diff. Like how it started I mean come on another attack on the left.... sry off subject but wtf is the rest of the villages(sp) doing I mean come on isn't the sand etc. still allies? and doesn't Garra owe us a favor... He can atleat so up again in somthing besides a flash back Garra could talk Sora down easy.

P.S. Sorry I only have a few post but its the first time I felt strongly enough about somthing to Post sorry if I offended anyone

Last edited by XxDoc315xX; 08-02-2008 at 04:44 AM.
XxDoc315xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 05:50 AM   #52
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

ummmm no.... if you listen carefully it says that they collected lingering traces of the chakra, and then it took them 5 years to seal it inside of sora, and do you really think that they will keep sora as a charecter?? no hes just some stupid filler kid who has no purpose at all, he'll probablly die...thiers no way they'll let him get to nine tails so dont worry bout him being that powerful, naruto will probablly run up to him like a kid and put his necklace around him so yamato can seal his chakra, no biggy

to all the manga viewers like myself, dont sweat it

thiers a reason its a filler =p
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 05:56 AM   #53
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

This is why I don't watch anime.
The writers should use their brain, for once.
There are so many fanfiction stories out there which are MUCH better out there.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 09:50 AM   #54
jaggid
Destroyer of Worlds

jaggid is on a distinguished road

i think it was a good episode, i read the manga and watch the anime. i just like naruto as a show period so i guess this filler doesnt bother me much, i dont see how it destroys the main plot.

there was mention of danzou knowing someone in the rain village, and that being a plot killer can someone explain this to me?

the other plot killer was naruto using the 9 tails. i dont care if he does in a filler, in an extreme circumstance, long as they dont have him doing it in the real plot line stories.

dont sweat it guys.
jaggid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 02:01 PM   #55
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

I actually like(d) this filler, but I don't like the animators making things up about the Kyuubi. I think that the Kyuubi is too important. But i guess it is just a filler after all so it won't have any impact on the main story line. I do think that this filler has been going on for to long, I wnt to see the main story line animated. Right now the anime is like more than a year behind the Manga.

Old 08-02-2008, 02:32 PM   #56
madarauchiha92
Chuunin

madarauchiha92 is an unknown quantity at this point

LOLLL...it didnt say he had half the kyuubi....it only had the leftover of kyuubis chakra...which is still pretty gay but the real naruto kyuubi(all nine tails) are in naruto
madarauchiha92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2008, 04:03 PM   #57
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by madarauchiha92 View Post
LOLLL...it didnt say he had half the kyuubi....it only had the leftover of kyuubis chakra...which is still pretty gay but the real naruto kyuubi(all nine tails) are in naruto
Basically not all...coz Yondaime just sealing Kyuubi's YANG part in Naruto...

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 12:00 AM   #58
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

Quote:
can you show me where it says that??

i must have missed it =p
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 01:19 AM   #59
tooNaruto
Chuunin

tooNaruto is on a distinguished roadtooNaruto is on a distinguished road

i can't believe what u all saying?Sora had half of the Kyuubi power??i din watch the anime filler so i don't know....but it is outrageous anyway...they can't put it this way......what are they doin anyway??

LET'S US FIGHT ONCE MORE!

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
tooNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 01:20 AM   #60
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooNaruto View Post
i can't believe what u all saying?Sora had half of the Kyuubi power??i din watch the anime filler so i don't know....but it is outrageous anyway...they can't put it this way......what are they doin anyway??
It's not half it's the Chakra that leaked out of the Kyuubi and was left over after the attack.