The Anime is DESTROYING the Manga Plot Line - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-03-2008, 01:25 AM   #61
tooNaruto
Chuunin

tooNaruto is on a distinguished roadtooNaruto is on a distinguished road
Re: The Anime is DESTROYING the Manga Plot Line

Quote:
It's not half it's the Chakra that leaked out of the Kyuubi and was left over after the attack.
sorry if i mistaken some info coze i din watch the filler....anyway hoping the filler end fast coze i want to watch the shuriken rasengan in anime.....

LET'S US FIGHT ONCE MORE!

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
tooNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-03-2008, 01:39 AM   #62
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

like i said before small traces of chakra left over were put in sora not half the kyuubi...some people need to listen/read/watch closer because this whole disscusion is based off of false information...

where in the manga did it say only the good chakra was in naruto and the bad was sealed with minato?????
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 01:48 AM   #63
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
like i said before small traces of chakra left over were put in sora not half the kyuubi...some people need to listen/read/watch closer because this whole disscusion is based off of false information...

where in the manga did it say only the good chakra was in naruto and the bad was sealed with minato?????
It's not "good" or "bad" chakra, it is the Yin and the Yang.
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/12/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/370/13/

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!

Last edited by Naruto2008; 08-03-2008 at 05:07 PM.
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:18 AM   #64
hoggle2000
Genin

hoggle2000 is an unknown quantity at this point

This filler is mildly entertaining but it did throw open a silly idea that a small quantity of bijuu chakra could, in the right hands, be used to effectively clone a bijuu. Zetsuu should've watching from the wings and took Sora instead, or maybe Pain could get himself an army of bijuu for his world domination plan

I would have preferred it if, rather than a risk of Sora becoming a new 9 tails, for him to have become some uber Sora, with him just becoming a little foxy and warped by his 9 tail chakra.
Old 08-03-2008, 09:21 AM   #65
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light

The main thing that kills me is he said he "collected" the foxes leftover chakra.

He was never part of the village, so how would he have collected the chakra
in the first place? Even if he was in the village, why would people let him?

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 10:37 AM   #66
platypus
Chuunin

platypus is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoggle2000 View Post
This filler is mildly entertaining but it did throw open a silly idea that a small quantity of bijuu chakra could, in the right hands, be used to effectively clone a bijuu. Zetsuu should've watching from the wings and took Sora instead, or maybe Pain could get himself an army of bijuu for his world domination plan

I would have preferred it if, rather than a risk of Sora becoming a new 9 tails, for him to have become some uber Sora, with him just becoming a little foxy and warped by his 9 tail chakra.
i agree i feel like sora's threat is too big for a filler. A full fledged nine-tails? That's one of the most dangerous beasts in the naruto universe.

Why couldn't oro or zetsu gather some chakra that's leaking out of naruto and do the same thing?

"Yeah, But hes (ebisu) a special jounin. I guess that special skill isnt for battle. Maybe he can make the best cup of coffee." - Konnaha_yellow_flash

"The power of gay little speeches is strong my friend. Don't underestimate it." - dagoro1988
platypus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 05:24 AM   #67
tooNaruto
Chuunin

tooNaruto is on a distinguished roadtooNaruto is on a distinguished road

somehow i think this filler is more than it should be....it touches the storyline...that is the bijuu thing.....

LET'S US FIGHT ONCE MORE!

Member of

The Akatsuki FC
The Uchiha Sasuke FC

The Official Team 07 FC
tooNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:58 AM   #68
Hornster
Academy Student

Hornster is an unknown quantity at this point

right and thats the thing that should NOT happen - its a filler, fillers dont touch the storyline.
Hornster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:25 AM   #69
jaggid
Destroyer of Worlds

jaggid is on a distinguished road

i think the filler riding on the edge of the story line, is because of everyone complaining how they hated the fillers. This is a beast we the fans have created.

The fillers are going to happen regardless of what we say or do, how they happen is in direct response to how we the fans enjoy or dislike them. you may hate the idea of a filler touching the storyline, but its been the most interesting and entertaining filler to date.
jaggid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 10:05 AM   #70
darrylgm
Hmmm...

darrylgm will become famous soon enoughdarrylgm will become famous soon enough

The fillers have nothing to do with the main story the only reason they're there is so that the anime doesn't catch up with the manga because if it did there would be chaos arghhh.
darrylgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 10:59 AM   #71
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Fillers = shit.

That is why I prefer the manga. Bleach anime destroyed Bleach completely now. Poor, poor anime watchers.

Anime team should really consider making a good story once, which isn't killing the real plot.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 11:59 AM   #72
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggid View Post
i think the filler riding on the edge of the story line, is because of everyone complaining how they hated the fillers. This is a beast we the fans have created.

The fillers are going to happen regardless of what we say or do, how they happen is in direct response to how we the fans enjoy or dislike them. you may hate the idea of a filler touching the storyline, but its been the most interesting and entertaining filler to date.
It's been Ok, but now its starting to piss me off, i wait all week for an ep and in the last 3-4 weeks nothing has happend there all runnin round like ass clowns fighting zombies, the main character battles have been absolute crap! now i got to wait another week to see a 4 tails sora and know that nothing will probably not happen just a bunch of crap spoken, this filler best pay off and show a half decent Kyuubi Naruto Vs Pseudo Kyuubi Sora, and the crap part is that i've got a feeling this will all be solved with words about friendship and crap and if there is a fight we wont see a 4 tails Naruto Vs 4 Tails Sora
zer0systm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 01:33 PM   #73
kunio kun
Genin

kunio kun is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
and the crap part is that i've got a feeling this will all be solved with words about friendship and crap and if there is a fight we wont see a 4 tails Naruto Vs 4 Tails Sora
yeah,the whole "i know how you feel,i was like you,you're lying naruto nobody knows how i feel" it's pretty annoying and overused and we all know how is this going to end

sora: naruto,now i know i'm not alone
naruto: we'll alwalys be your friends sora
sora(smiles)
sora:but remember naruto i'm a filler character so don't you ever remember me or anything that happened this month
naruto:don't worry i won't
Old 08-04-2008, 02:31 PM   #74
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunio kun View Post
yeah,the whole "i know how you feel,i was like you,you're lying naruto nobody knows how i feel" it's pretty annoying and overused and we all know how is this going to end

sora: naruto,now i know i'm not alone
naruto: we'll alwalys be your friends sora
sora(smiles)
sora:but remember naruto i'm a filler character so don't you ever remember me or anything that happened this month
naruto:don't worry i won't
I hope they kill sora off, he's to depressing always moping and crying if ur going to sook about no1 liking you then at least be a hard c*nt like Gaara
zer0systm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 04:18 PM   #75
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

sora doesnt have half the chakra ...the ninjas gathered LEFT OVER chakra aroung the village and developed it then put it in sora
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote