Hokagay - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2008, 09:17 PM   #31
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hokagay

Hey, Sonic Youth, I like one of their songs.

Old 08-02-2008, 09:17 PM   #32
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Naw, it's more like they've been here long enough to know I don't give a shit if they don't give out an infraction, so they don't when it's their friend. He's new, so he's still trying to "impress" me by you know, actually doing his job.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Old 08-02-2008, 09:21 PM   #33
Sonic Youth
Missing-Nin

Sonic Youth is an unknown quantity at this point

Aw man, not another cocksucker!
Old 08-02-2008, 09:21 PM   #34
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
But aren't you afraid of him?
I mean, he is a mod now, right?

Why would I be? I have ML. If I get banned here due to fascist bullshit, well, most (if not all) of the people I like here also go to ML, and they aren't so damned strict there.

Sonic Youth's on the ball.

@Shino: I can't speak for the rest for sure, but I know I'm pissed that someone who has been here for two fucking months and is respected by virtually none of the members got modship, when more respectable members who have been here much longer are still just members. And no, I'm not speaking about myself.

Old 08-02-2008, 09:23 PM   #35
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Why would I be? I have ML. If I get banned here due to fascist bullshit, well, most (if not all) of the people I like here also go to ML, and they aren't so damned strict there.
I was being so sarcastic.
I am really wondering how didn't you see through it from the 1st post =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth View Post
Aw man, not another cocksucker!
Lulz.
Old 08-02-2008, 09:24 PM   #36
Sonic Youth
Missing-Nin

Sonic Youth is an unknown quantity at this point

MUF would have made a better mod than hokagay...
Old 08-02-2008, 09:25 PM   #37
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

^ All right now, let's not go too far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
I was being so sarcastic.
I am really wondering how didn't you see through it from the 1st post =)

Lulz.
Not like I really know you. Sarcasm is hard to detect on the Internet when you don't know what the person is like.

Old 08-02-2008, 09:30 PM   #38
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth View Post
MUF would have made a better mod than hokagay...
Neji has the strength of 4 Bijuu easily. It took 4 Jouning to stop his arm and he wasn't even trying. Kthanks, no flaming please

Yeah, that guy was fun.
Old 08-02-2008, 09:31 PM   #39
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

Forgot about that post, lol. >_<

Old 08-02-2008, 09:32 PM   #40
Shino

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

He's been here alot longer than two months. Ironically enough he's had 2 multi accounts, one of which he was banned for. But that has nothing to do with him getting modded, it was just to point out your wrong information.

Since he was modded only to mod the graphics section, it doesn't hurt anyone else's chances of becoming a mod in the future.

Again, I have to ask you guys to just trust me on this. If he doesn't work out, then I'll handle it and you guys can tell me "I told you so".

Old 08-02-2008, 09:33 PM   #41
Joker
Missing-Nin

Joker is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokage4354 View Post
I asked Grimmjow to be able to open/close/Sticky SOTW threads. He said to make sure it's cool with Shino because he's cool with it. Shino made me a moderator so I may do this but he's strict about anything I do out of SOTW bounds.
Don't give us that bullshit. Though that may be true Toshi, posts there constantly. And she's allready a mod, and more than quallified. You could have just PMed her and asked for the threads to be stickyed and whatnot.

Fail mod is fail. =\
Old 08-02-2008, 09:33 PM   #42
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Things will be interesting when the FTP hardcore get wind of this.
Old 08-02-2008, 09:33 PM   #43
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

I still think it's bullshit.

Edit: Hokagay is just invisible, he didn't log off. I KNOW YOU'RE LURKING, HOKAGAY.

I agree with Trey. I want to see bal's and Miburo's reactions specifically.

Last edited by ShinobiKnight; 08-02-2008 at 09:35 PM.
Old 08-02-2008, 09:36 PM   #44
Minimalist
Missing-Nin

Minimalist is on a distinguished road

I am mad new but even I know that there are loads of other people who should be mods instead of him.
Old 08-02-2008, 09:40 PM   #45
Shino

I'm not saying you can't bitch about it, just not here. Bitch to each other over MSN, PM, AIM, phone, email, face to face...whatever your preferred method of bitching is.

I told you guys to trust me, but yet you wont shut the fuck up about it, so now I'll make you shut the fuck up about it.

Make another thread about this, see what happens.

Closed Thread