holy shyte - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-04-2008, 03:28 AM   #31
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: holy shyte

so shino why not take gs suggestion
and make me and him fucking mods
of the damn spam zone
we run this shit as it is
if we dont post shit
then it stays dead as
your sakatsu when you try and shove
your dick in her
so just make us mods
and it will become alive
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2008, 03:31 AM   #32
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

can i be gfx section mod!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 03:31 AM   #33
Sasame
Academy Student

Sasame has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Thank you G for the neg <_<. I have finally come to the conclusion that no matter how i try to be a good member better than most of the ones posting here so far act like childish little brats, and idiots despite being 21,16,15,etc..and since now people think i am a dupe because the sole reason i try to make an intelligent post here, now i have become the enemy of everyone. Seriously i am sick of this bullshit, Shino, staff ban me if you want though i am not sticking around here anymore, the level of childish stupidity, and idiocy astounds even me and i have been on boards way worse than this. I am returning back to NF forums, where at least even 13 year olds there post and are smatter than most 18+ year olds here. Consider this my resignation and farewell thread, seriously this is the worst forums i have ever been too. <_<

Miburo, Lonely, Ninja,Toushi, and the rest staff, and the ones who welcomed me were the only people that actually could post intelligently, so thank you guys for having me here.

BTW In my opinion no one here has the qualifications, maturity, and intelligence to be staff, so the current staff should remain as it is and all you childish whiners should go back to posting and acting like good members, before even getting the idea in your head that you deserve to be a mod.

Fan Clubs (I Belong To):
Sasame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 03:32 AM   #34
balmung5000
cpas

balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasame View Post
Thank you G for the neg <_<. I have finally come to the conclusion that no matter how i try to be a good member better than most of the ones posting here so far act like childish little brats, and idiots despite being 21,16,15,etc..and since now people think i am a dupe because the sole reason i try to make an intelligent post here, now i have become the enemy of everyone. Seriously i am sick of this bullshit, Shino, staff ban me if you want though i am not sticking around here anymore, the level of childish stupidity, and idiocy astounds even me and i have been on boards way worse than this. I am returning back to NF forums, where at least even 13 year olds there post and are smatter than most 18+ year olds here. Consider this my resignation and farewell thread, seriously this is the worst forums i have ever been too. <_<

Miburo, Lonely, Ninja,Toushi, and the rest staff, and the ones who welcomed me were the only people that actually could post intelligently, so thank you guys for having me here.

BTW In my opinion no one here has the qualifications, maturity, and intelligence to be staff, so the current staff should remain as it is and all you childish whiners should go back to posting and acting like good members, before even getting the idea in your head that you deserve to be a mod.
first off
not reading your long ass shit
secondly stop posting here
third just kill yourself
and get the fuck outta
my spam zone
Old 08-04-2008, 03:34 AM   #35
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino View Post
Sakatsu was over for three weeks. So I was, ahem, doing other things than spending time online.
good choice, if stupid doug would stay home for more than 3 fricken days at a time i`d probably be doing something similar

Quote:
Originally Posted by balmung5000 View Post
first off
not reading your long ass shit
secondly stop posting here
third just kill yourself
and get the fuck outta
my spam zone
yeah, if you`re just going to insult us and kill the thread then leave please.
btw, your opinion doesn`t matter to us
hugs for bal *huggles* you always say what i don`t have to courage to say

Last edited by Tabris; 08-04-2008 at 03:37 AM.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 03:34 AM   #36
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

@Sasame--They were being sarcastic and were mocking hokage/Shino when they were asking to be modded. It's not that serious, man.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 03:35 AM   #37
Gamer
Genin

Gamer is an unknown quantity at this point

wow this hokagay guy has made some trouble
Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 03:36 AM   #38
balmung5000
cpas

its nto hokagay that made the trouble
its the fascist moding
Old 08-04-2008, 03:36 AM   #39
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

I say it's the jealousy, but that's my take on it.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 03:38 AM   #40
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I say it's the jealousy, but that's my take on it.
I don't speak for everyone else, but being a mod at this point is pointless and unappealing. So, it's not a broad as you make it sound.
Old 08-04-2008, 03:40 AM   #41
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

sasame-questioning your post makes me a "childish little brat?" thats good to know. i guess anyone that questions u is considered that in your eyes for u are quite intelligent right? good luck on NF, their theories on naruto are absolutely amazing and intelligent.

//also it's TOSHI
Old 08-04-2008, 03:40 AM   #42
balmung5000
cpas

jealousy are you fucking
retarted
yes you are
but anyway
you think i give a shit if i
honestly become mod
on this shit hole fo a forum
no all i fucking like to do
is start shit
ovbs i wanst here during
the org uproar of this fascist bullshit
but im here now and i see shit
was unjust plus
all the threads about it
were closed quicker then
you finsihs when you stick
the tip of your small dick
into satsakus puss
so in short
what im saying is that
you shino suck at being an
admin and i love
getting the masses of members
to join me
and fuck with you =)
Old 08-04-2008, 03:40 AM   #43
Shino
I'm so happy because today I found my friends- they're in my head

Shino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond reputeShino has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I wasn't making it out to be. Being a mod isn't glamorous by any means, if anything it's a burden. Just from the way they acted and almost immediately began asking to be modded (whether or not they were serious) just made it look like jealousy.

BTW, bal, you can fuck with whoever you like, but if you continue to do so with me, you'll soon find yourself denied access to this "shit hole of a forum" of which you spend a great deal of time on.

Gamertag: ShinoNC
Shino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 03:42 AM   #44
Gamer
Genin

Gamer is an unknown quantity at this point

Work to become a mod......or you could just FIGHT TEH POWAR!!!

its not gonna be easy....Well probably for Miburo
Gamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 03:44 AM   #45
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
Oh, I wasn't making it out to be. Being a mod isn't glamorous by any means, if anything it's a burden. Just from the way they acted and almost immediately began asking to be modded to (whether or not they were serious) just made it look like jealousy.
Well, they didn't actually start asking to be modded 'til Mibz brought up a point that if you mod the man for that reason, you should mod BK, UT, G, Bal, et cetera for their fictions if they came and posted them here. Actually, that can extend to more people too, considering how many different IPs there are of fanfictions.

In theory, that is only fair.

But, as things stand now, things are as they should be. But, you already knew people would give you flak regardless, so that just means everything is the norm.