shino the fascist admin - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-06-2008, 03:23 PM   #31
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about
Re: shino the fascist admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
No, you said all christians were wrong without any provocation. I never said anything about religion. You brought that up on your own.

And if that's his opinion, then he should be able to declare it openly all he fucking wants. It's not wrong to say anything like that, it doesn't hurt anyone. It's certainly not racism, like you thought it was.

And the only way it can be considered "discrimination" is if disagreeing with any fucking belief is discrimination. Which would be extremely stupid.

i think, u missed this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanz86 View Post
wow...double-edge question...

every person has right to choose his belief...
if he believe in Christian, why he need to care about Islam??
About ur question...deep in my heart, yes he is wrong...but i never say openly that his believe in Christian is WRONG...just care about our own religion..then, we not gonna have any problem...
just like i say before...people had different point of view...its obvious that ur opinion and Shino were not same...so, just settle with him...

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2008, 03:25 PM   #32
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bullshit. Twisted his words how? I simply asked him a question to prove a point. I didn't twist shit.

And being offended by shit doesn't mean anything. Offending someone isn't against the rules. I don't care if he was offended or not, because it doesn't matter at all.
It's making it seem like he's against RNB just for the sake of being against him, when all he was doing was defending his own people. RNB didn't call a religion wrong, he called a group of people wrong. He even went so far as to say he'll always be completely wrong, for the sole fact he's a muslim. I can see how Hanz, who doesn't natively speak English, could get offended.

Now, I know RNB was just shitting with him, but it's still understandable why Hanz did what he did.

It's against the rules to say something potentially offensive, I thought.

Last edited by Trey; 08-06-2008 at 03:28 PM.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 03:30 PM   #33
Miburo

Trey, if it was against the rules to say something potentially offensive, then everyone on this entire forum who has ever posted anything should be banned. Anything anyone says could be potentially offensive, because anyone could be offended by literally ANYTHING.

Trey not for mod 2008, plz. =p

And I don't get your stance. You think RNB's infraction is stupid, or what? Be clear, dude.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:31 PM   #34
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Shino is here...
hope this thing will get settle...

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Old 08-06-2008, 03:33 PM   #35
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Then what's the measuring stick for someone getting banned or not?

Sure. I don't want to mod.

It's not really about what I think about RNB's infraction, more so than I don't think you should give Hanz shit for what he did.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:37 PM   #36
Miburo

No one is giving Hanz shit for reporting it, people report stupid shit all the time.

We're presenting an argument, and he's disagreeing with us. So I'm explaining to him why he's...omg, oh shit, plz dont ban me...wrong.

That said, reporting shit like that is pretty crybaby shit. Just sayin' ; )

Edit:

As for the measuring stick for what people get banned for, it should be just breaking the rules. Unfortunately, that's not always the case. If someone cries enough then the other guy sometimes gets punished. = /
Old 08-06-2008, 03:41 PM   #37
Hanz86
ANBU

Quote:
No one is giving Hanz shit for reporting it, people report stupid shit all the time.

We're presenting an argument, and he's disagreeing with us. So I'm explaining to him why he's...omg, oh shit, plz dont ban me...wrong.

That said, reporting shit like that is pretty crybaby shit. Just sayin' ; )
All i do is to defend my Religion...
thats all...
for me, its not crybaby stuff...

Just like Trey said, perhaps, i not fully get what do u want to tell me coz my english isnt good..Sorry for that..

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Old 08-06-2008, 03:44 PM   #38
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shino's profile
Shino veiwing-Admin Control Panel Login
have we won?
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 03:45 PM   #39
Miburo

In before demodding. XDXDXD
Old 08-06-2008, 03:45 PM   #40
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
In before demodding. XDXDXD
i woudl stand behind you
gettign your powaz back
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 03:45 PM   #41
Trey
Legendary

Wrong, how? The only thing stopping me from thinking RNB isn't a racist is the fact I know him pretty well. To say a particular group is completely wrong and will always be wrong is pretty demeaning in my eyes. Just because I personally am not offended doesn't mean someone else couldn't be. Sure, RNB is shitting with him, but Hanz didn't know that. He was just insulted out of the blue by someone he didn't know. We know RNB wasn't serious, but Hanz didn't. He responded as the rules dictate.

Flaming, racial discrimination, offensive language--I could've swore I read those somewhere in the rules. They might've changed since last I checked though.

@Bal--You're probably right.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:50 PM   #42
Miburo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Wrong, how? The only thing stopping me from thinking RNB isn't a racist is the fact I know him pretty well. To say a particular group is completely wrong and will always be wrong is pretty demeaning in my eyes. Just because I personally am not offended doesn't mean someone else couldn't be. Sure, RNB is shitting with him, but Hanz didn't know that. He was just insulted out of the blue by someone he didn't know. We know RNB wasn't serious, but Hanz didn't. He responded as the rules dictate.

Flaming, racial discrimination, offensive language--I could've swore I read those somewhere in the rules. They might've changed since last I checked though.
A racist? /facepalm

Anyone who believes the earth is flat is wrong and will always be wrong. Note that I'm not saying that believing the earth is flat is wrong. I'm saying that anyone who believes that is wrong.

See how what you're saying doesn't mean shit? I just did the same exact thing RNB did. You really think THAT is ban worthy? Seriously? You've got to be kidding, man. That's beyond stupid.

And those things you listed don't apply to the situation at all, so if they're in there, they don't matter. ; )
Old 08-06-2008, 03:51 PM   #43
Ninja48
48 Cypherin' Ninjas

Ninja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to beholdNinja48 is a splendid one to behold

Trey. It's not because he wasn't serious. It's because all he did was express a belief about a group of people. That's it. The discrimination infraction should be for major flaming a group of people. That would make more sense.

And RNB wasn't saying muslims are wrong about anything they come up with. I thought he was saying they're wrong, as in, they're wrong about their religion. Like, Christianity is right and Islam is wrong. Therefore, muslims are always wrong.
Old 08-06-2008, 03:58 PM   #44
Trey
Legendary

Quote:
A racist? /facepalm

Anyone who believes the earth is flat is wrong and will always be wrong. Note that I'm not saying that believing the earth is flat is wrong. I'm saying that anyone who believes that is wrong.

See how what you're saying doesn't mean shit? I just did the same exact thing RNB did. You really think THAT is ban worthy? Seriously? You've got to be kidding, man. That's beyond stupid.

And those things you listed don't apply to the situation at all, so if they're in there, they don't matter. ; )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja48 View Post
Trey. It's not because he wasn't serious. It's because all he did was express a belief about a group of people. That's it. The discrimination infraction should be for major flaming a group of people. That would make more sense.

And RNB wasn't saying muslims are wrong about anything they come up with. I thought he was saying they're wrong, as in, they're wrong about their religion. Like, Christianity is right and Islam is wrong. Therefore, muslims are always wrong.
See, the thing I got out of what RNB posted was the completely wrong, and will never change part. That's pretty extreme the way I interpreted it.

And Mibs, it's not the same thing as to what you're doing with me. You've never implied I am completely wrong, and would never be right. We just have differing opinions on a certain subject. That's all.
Old 08-06-2008, 04:08 PM   #45
Miburo

Anyone who believes the earth is flat is completely wrong and will always be wrong. Note that I'm not saying that believing the earth is flat is wrong. I'm saying that anyone who believes that is wrong.

There. I guess I should be getting banned right about now, right? = /

And did it ever occur to you that you're misinterpreting what RNB is saying? He never stated that they were completely wrong and will always be wrong about everything, ever. It would, after all, make a shit-ton more sense the way 48 is reading it.

And how about this:

Anyone who believes the earth is flat is completely wrong and will always be wrong about everything, ever! Note that I'm not saying that believing the earth is flat is wrong. I'm saying that anyone who believes that is wrong.

Would you honestly say a comment like that is ban worthy? See what I'm saying, dude? Even if we look at things exactly as you're assuming them, it's still pretty damn fucking retarded.