Sprite Sigs..... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Graphics Design

Graphics Design Show off your works of graphics in here, form clans, or ask for help from members!

Old 08-06-2008, 06:48 PM   #1
Hokage4354
SOTW Host

Hokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of lightHokage4354 is a glorious beacon of light
Sprite Sigs.....

I need some serious advice for creating sprite signatures! >.>

CnC?

~~~~~~~~~~

Join Kongregate today!
Hokage4354 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2008, 09:26 PM   #2
Sharingan Lord
I'm done. Byeeee.

Sharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud ofSharingan Lord has much to be proud of
Re: Sprite Sigs.....

The first one burns my eyes. I hate bold blue and red combinations. <.< It also looks like the text is the focal, sort of, since it's so big.

Same with the second, kind of. Think about using more colors, blending, and how to use up some of the empty space in it. I know it's kind of hard with the last one because of the small sprite, but it's possible, I think.

Hate the text. Try better placement and something that doesn't stand out as much.
Sharingan Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 07:43 PM   #3
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts
Re: Sprite Sigs.....

The tags need to be smaller so the sprite seems bigger by comparison.
Also, make the text smaller or have no text at all. Since the sprites are so small, it's very easy for the text to become the focal point-- And that's not good.

In the first one there is too much empty space on the right, and you filled it with some large text which is not very good. I don't see any brushing at all, so the flow is not really that great.

For the second one, the flow is definitely better, but the color isn't all that great-- There's less empty space as opposed to the first sig, but there's still some empty space that doesn't really make the sig look all that great. Also, try c4d.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote