Naruto 413 Predictions - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 02:16 PM   #16
TheBlackPearl
Academy Student
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 13
Thanks: 0
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
TheBlackPearl is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 413 Predictions

>8tails will go beast mode.
>sasuke will use MS.
>8tails will release black ink and make the whole place dark(something that resembles the infinite darkness justu of the 1st hokage. i think he used this to counter madara's sharingan)
>team hawk will panic.

>pa'toad will worry why naruto hasnt emerged yet.
>naruto will shoot upwards(using sage arts to jump extremely high.)
>pa'toad will be impressed and will teach naruto a new jutsu.

>last scene will be pain and conan in a forest.
TheBlackPearl is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-08-2008, 02:28 PM   #17
Narutologist
ANBU
 
Narutologist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Amongst the clouds...
Posts: 1,480
Thanks: 161
Thanked 164 Times in 111 Posts
Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 413 Predictions

Yeah, what the specialist said! Seriously after reading your prediction what else could be said. Hell, I hope its definitely true about naruto and the clones. How about i just start a discussion based on TSO's prediction...LMAO
__________________
Narutologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 02:43 PM   #18
Hanz86
ANBU
 
Hanz86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Malaysia
Age: 28
Posts: 1,811
Thanks: 1
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 413 Predictions

I bet..

- 8-tailed will go full form..
- Sasuke use his MS..
- Full form 8-Tailed will use Jutsu based on Raiton & Suiton..
- Sasuke will try to controlled 8-tailed Bijuu..
- And we will see the 8-Tailed Bijuu take form of Dragon!!! not Octopus...
__________________
Man Isn't Supposed to Seek Happiness



"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"


PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--



Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 02:53 PM   #19
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,152
Thanks: 3,846
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 413 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade111 View Post
I do wonder why is Sasuke holding back?

I have a feeling he could take the 8 tails on in no time if he just uses HIS DAMN MS!!!
I'm wondering that myself, but I also understand one thing about the MS... it begins the slow descent into darkness. For that reason I believe he's attempting not to overuse it, he already used it once, and the chidori takes a lot out of a shinobi. Whats tops maybe 3 or 4 times, he used his electrical current to thwart the vital organ injury and Karin stepped up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist View Post
tso good prediction however sasuke cannot control bijju at all so yeah.

My prediction:

8 tails keeps pounding the team nxt chapter.
Actually he was swinging an actually got clocked more than once, and Suigetsu's offering the water prison to accept the chidori was a big move. The 8 tails ran away for some reason. He probably needs more time to unleashed the 8th sword, and it was 3 on 1. Sasuke got all of the swords removed and is healed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist View Post
that would be contradicting everything the manga has ever said about who can control bijju and who cannot and certainly cannot.
You are wrong again, stop this false propaganda about the MS, Itachi said the the MS main theme was Kyuubi Control first, Madara only told his story of his MS and his brother together became EMS. Obviously Madara used the MS before to control the Kyuubi because in the battle vs. Madara, what shinobi would use the Kyuubi in that battle for the first time? When it was said the Shodamine controlled the bijuu like pets, why would you go to war if you don't know for sure that the kyuubi can actually attack him, he could turn the damn thing on the user. He knew because I'd guess he used the Kyuubi more than once. Additionally you're just guessing because with your information Madara is the only Uchiha who has ever had the ability to control the Kyuubi, thus he's the bad guy. That is written straight from the Konoha book, but Uchihas didn't have the greatest afiliations with Konoha, and all of them had beef for SOME reason. Thus the true Kyuubi story won't come from Konoha.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 03:04 PM   #20
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,138
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto 413 Predictions

Quote:
that would be contradicting everything the manga has ever said about who can control bijju and who cannot and certainly cannot.
Yes and no. Although how does Falcon plan on using one of the Tailed beasts if they can't control it, Madara planned on giving them one. I mean it could get loose if Sasuke can't handle it. But that's just conjecture. We've seen Sasuke use his sharingan to control Manda, perhaps a similar type of technique could be used to control stronger more deadlier beasts such as Bijuu, the only exception is that controlling the Bijuu requires Mangekyou Sharingan. The Kyuubi stated that the chakra of Sasuke's sharingan was similar to that of Madara's, if any other person could control the Bijuu, it would certainly be Sasuke. We don't know if the Mangekyou can control other Bijuu, but we do know that the 1st Hokage had several under his control and the Kyuubi was the only one associated with the Uchiha, because Madara was the only one who attempted to tame it. Itachi stated that the eyes of the Uchiha goes blind as a result of having the power to control the Kyuubi, by saying that, it is possible that others who have a similar power can control the Kyuubi. Madara was the only Uchiha controller of the Kyuubi because he was the only one to use the Mangekyou Sharingan to do so. His brother gave up his life for Madara, Itachi was not a power hungry bastard, and Kakashi is not one of Uchiha blood. With that being said, only a select few of Uchiha were blessed with the potential to use the Mangekyou, and so far, someone besides 1st Hokage, Yamato (to some extent), and Madara, the only possible person who can hope to control a Bijuu, would be Sasuke. But that's just how I see things.
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 03:22 PM   #21
Minimalist
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In the dark area
Posts: 305
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Minimalist is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 413 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
Yes and no. Although how does Falcon plan on using one of the Tailed beasts if they can't control it, Madara planned on giving them one.
Planned is the key word madara will not give them anything what he meant was chakra perhaps since hecan't give away the entire thing otherwise his goals will not come true get it. He is lying to sasuke and or gonna give him some little leftover chakra split 4 ways. That does not require control you can simply practice how to draw upon it and supress it with ur own will after.
Quote:
We've seen Sasuke use his sharingan to control Manda, perhaps a similar type of technique could be used to control stronger more deadlier beasts such as Bijuu, the only exception is that controlling the Bijuu requires Mangekyou Sharingan.
You really have a lot of mistakes here. First off he simply casted a genjutsu on manda that's all. And no where did it say mks can control bijju it said it is the key to controlling kyuubi however you go blind as the price.
Quote:
The Kyuubi stated that the chakra of Sasuke's sharingan was similar to that of Madara's, if any other person could control the Bijuu, it would certainly be Sasuke.
once again the uchiha cannot control bijju only shodaime could madara said however the mks allows you to gain control over kyuubi but you become blind as a price. That beign said you must have incredible amount of power to do that as jiraiya said and sasuke is nothing more then an ant he is 10x weaker then itachi if not more and he is weaker then the 8 tails as shown.
Quote:
We don't know if the Mangekyou can control other Bijuu,
actually we do know it was said in the manga only the kyuubi.
Quote:
but we do know that the 1st Hokage had several under his control and the Kyuubi was the only one associated with the Uchiha, because Madara was the only one who attempted to tame it.
Shodaime could control them all but kyuubi being exlucsive to the uchiha meant the person who gains mks and has the powrr like madara could control the kyuubi but without ems go blind. Jiraiya himself said gainign control of kyuubi requires immense amount of power and he said madara was one who possessed such power.
Quote:
Itachi stated that the eyes of the Uchiha goes blind as a result of having the power to control the Kyuubi, by saying that, it is possible that others who have a similar power can control the Kyuubi.
No you literally need shit load of powr naturaly to do it just having the mks doesn't mean your are money in the feild you have to have power to back it up you honeslty wanna argue against what the manga said it's foolish imo.
Quote:
Madara was the only Uchiha controller of the Kyuubi because he was the only one to use the Mangekyou Sharingan to do so.
and he had the power damn i am about to post you the link to jiraiya's words.
Quote:
His brother gave up his life for Madara, Itachi was not a power hungry bastard, and Kakashi is not one of Uchiha blood.
yeah we do not know yet if his brother gave up his life or not according to itachi he stole the eyes and we all know itachi has no reason to lie about madara.
Quote:
With that being said, only a select few of Uchiha were blessed with the potential to use the Mangekyou,
wrong agian itachi clearly says for centuries the uchiha killed their friends to gain the mks.
Quote:
and so far, someone besides 1st Hokage, Yamato (to some extent), and Madara, the only possible person who can hope to control a Bijuu, would be Sasuke.
unfortunately you see thing wrong since like i said the manga states the only one to control bijju is shodaime and only the kyuubi is able to be controlled by an uchiha with mks/ems AND he must have enourmous power to do so not only his eyes.

Last edited by Minimalist; 08-08-2008 at 03:25 PM.
Minimalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 03:38 PM   #22
Hanz86
ANBU
 
Hanz86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Malaysia
Age: 28
Posts: 1,811
Thanks: 1
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 413 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist View Post
once again the uchiha cannot control bijju only shodaime could madara said however the mks allows you to gain control over kyuubi but you become blind as a price..
Well, we still not sure about this...If Madara could controlled Kyuubi, why he cant controlled other Bijuu??Kyuubi also one of the Bijuu, i there is any different between them (except in term of power)...Perhaps, Madara just controlled Kyuubi coz other Bijuu already under Hashirama's controlled, this also possibility...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist View Post
actually we do know it was said in the manga only the kyuubi. Shodaime could control them all but kyuubi being exlucsive to the uchiha meant the person who gains mks and has the powrr like madara could control the kyuubi but without ems go blind...
Just like i said above...i think The reason for Blind coz controlling Kyuubi use up MS at full level or highest pressure which make blind process quicker drastically..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist View Post
wrong again itachi clearly says for centuries the uchiha killed their friends to gain the mks.
But Itachi himself say...If sasuke able to achieve MS, he will be third person in Uchiha history...(the truth is 4, Madara, Madara's brother, Itachi & Sasuke)
__________________
Man Isn't Supposed to Seek Happiness



"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"


PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--



Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 03:48 PM   #23
Minimalist
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In the dark area
Posts: 305
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Minimalist is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 413 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanz86 View Post
Well, we still not sure about this...If Madara could controlled Kyuubi, why he cant controlled other Bijuu??Kyuubi also one of the Bijuu, i there is any different between them (except in term of power)...Perhaps, Madara just controlled Kyuubi coz other Bijuu already under Hashirama's controlled, this also possibility...



Just like i said above...i think The reason for Blind coz controlling Kyuubi use up MS at full level or highest pressure which make blind process quicker drastically..



But Itachi himself say...If sasuke able to achieve MS, he will be third person in Uchiha history...(the truth is 4, Madara, Madara's brother, Itachi & Sasuke)

simply no if the uchiha could control other bijju madara would have said it so could have others you don not get it do you only shodaime had the power to control them all it was his dna if the uchiha could to then oro would just rob sasuke's cells not shodaimes get it. there's proof enough the uchiha can only control kyuubi manga backs it up.

as for the mks issue itachi said if you gain the mks you will be the third person ALIVE who has it. Which is true.

However in the past many people attained the mks, it has nothing to do with being special at all.
Minimalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:09 PM   #24
Hanz86
ANBU
 
Hanz86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Malaysia
Age: 28
Posts: 1,811
Thanks: 1
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 413 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist View Post
simply no if the uchiha could control other bijju madara would have said it so could have others you don not get it do you only shodaime had the power to control them all it was his dna if the uchiha could to then oro would just rob sasuke's cells not shodaimes get it. there's proof enough the uchiha can only control kyuubi manga backs it up..
Oro did that experiment a long time ago, at that time he still in konoha..perhaps, he still not interested in Sharingan at that time...i bet, Itachi still not born at that time...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist View Post
as for the mks issue itachi said if you gain the mks you will be the third person ALIVE who has it. Which is true..
i think, "ALIVE" word doesnt exist in manga...im not sure about this...can u give me manga link to that page??
__________________
Man Isn't Supposed to Seek Happiness



"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"


PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--



Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:10 PM   #25
darrylgm
Hmmm...
 
darrylgm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Age: 18
Posts: 575
Thanks: 23
Thanked 101 Times in 72 Posts
darrylgm will become famous soon enoughdarrylgm will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 413 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist View Post
simply no if the uchiha could control other bijju madara would have said it so could have others you don not get it do you only shodaime had the power to control them all it was his dna if the uchiha could to then oro would just rob sasuke's cells not shodaimes get it. there's proof enough the uchiha can only control kyuubi manga backs it up.

as for the mks issue itachi said if you gain the mks you will be the third person ALIVE who has it. Which is true.

However in the past many people attained the mks, it has nothing to do with being special at all.
Good point about sasuke being the third person alive to have th MS (the others are kakashi and madara)
__________________
Muse Wembley Stadium 11th September was AMAZING
Proud Member Of Anti-Sasuke F.C!
Babe of the Day-Hayden Panettiere
darrylgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:13 PM   #26
Hanz86
ANBU
 
Hanz86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Malaysia
Age: 28
Posts: 1,811
Thanks: 1
Thanked 36 Times in 36 Posts
Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 413 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrylgm View Post
Good point about sasuke being the third person alive to have th MS (the others are kakashi and madara)
no...Kakashi want include in the list at all...since he is not an Uchiha, itachi never think about him...btw, Kakashi just activate his MS..but this conversation between Itachi & Sasuke happen before that...
__________________
Man Isn't Supposed to Seek Happiness



"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"


PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--



Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 04:20 PM   #27
darrylgm
Hmmm...
 
darrylgm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: England
Age: 18
Posts: 575
Thanks: 23
Thanked 101 Times in 72 Posts
darrylgm will become famous soon enoughdarrylgm will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 413 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanz86 View Post
no...Kakashi want include in the list at all...since he is not an Uchiha, itachi never think about him...btw, Kakashi just activate his MS..but this conversation between Itachi & Sasuke happen before that...
Hmmm good point.
__________________
Muse Wembley Stadium 11th September was AMAZING
Proud Member Of Anti-Sasuke F.C!
Babe of the Day-Hayden Panettiere
darrylgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:20 PM   #28
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,152
Thanks: 3,846
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 413 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist View Post
simply no if the uchiha could control other bijju madara would have said it so could have others you don not get it do you only shodaime had the power to control them all it was his dna if the uchiha could to then oro would just rob sasuke's cells not shodaimes get it. there's proof enough the uchiha can only control kyuubi manga backs it up.

as for the mks issue itachi said if you gain the mks you will be the third person ALIVE who has it. Which is true.

However in the past many people attained the mks, it has nothing to do with being special at all.
Its nice how you make your points so dramatic, lol, but I agree that I don't believe Uchihas could control, other bijuu, and summons are believable to catch in a genjutsu, most animals brains aren't that big to begin with in the first place, whereas a bijuu with a container is a beast within an intelligent being. Then comes the drama, Itachi stated that because he and Madara had killed everybody else, so there's zero pool to draw from. Now you kit the home run with this statement "However in the past many people attained the mks, it has nothing to do with being special at all." Thats the straw that broke the camels back. Why do you suppose that the Uchihas wanted to 'overthrow' Konoha. Remember anything about them after following Shodamine, years after feeling like lap dogs, and they're village was separate, and they never were accepted amongst the other clans, OBVIOUSLY. The proof is they wanted to overthrow, no one overthrows someplace they like. The entire clan has turned against Konoha by the 3rd Hokaga, so there were opportunitys to address whatever problems existed, and there weren't many MS users either, the proof is why were Madara and brother so great? Because they achieved what many couldn't or probably never had before. If so produce proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanz86 View Post
Oro did that experiment a long time ago, at that time he still in konoha..perhaps, he still not interested in Sharingan at that time...i bet, Itachi still not born at that time...

This is incorrect, Oro went to academy Itachi was already a legendary genius. He stated that to Sasuke, and he said he was nothing compared to him. Also he left the Leaf village and was an outlaw when he joined the Akatsuki and Itachi was already there.

i think, "ALIVE" word doesnt exist in manga...im not sure about this...can u give me manga link to that page??
No he can't because its logical that the 1st & 2nd didn't trust the Uchihas, they didn't like it, and from his battle with Madara he knew the possibilty of another Uchiha acquiring the MS would be devastating to the village thus all uchihas a problem and the decsion to wipe them out. Itachi was a genius thats why he had a MS, and he had the ability to control the Kyuubi as well.
He's a false propaganda Konoha puppet with limited knowledge about the sharingan, who's simply attempting to wing it and getting called out.

"once again the uchiha cannot control bijju only shodaime could madara said however the mks allows you to gain control over kyuubi but you become blind as a price. That beign said you must have incredible amount of power to do that as jiraiya said and sasuke is nothing more then an ant he is 10x weaker then itachi if not more and he is weaker then the 8 tails as shown."

if mks was the only way, why was Madara blind in the first place? His brother was at his bedside with his own MS???? Maybe Madara simply fell in love with the control of the Kyuubi for many battles, then he lost his sight whereas his brother didn't use his MS for the purpose. That is sensible, you're just rambling with your 10x theories.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 08-08-2008 at 05:28 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:42 PM   #29
krurk
ANBU
 
krurk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 1,534
Thanks: 76
Thanked 669 Times in 311 Posts
krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 413 Predictions

Alright for one thing the uchiha's were not trusted because madara waged war agaisnt the first hokage i think it was him at least, that is why they were separated from the village, they hated how alls they were was a police force, the uchiha's could be have been great if the ruled the village, they do have some superior intelligence and are very strong, but thats what made them a threat.

I also believed that the uchiha's lost their eyesight do to using the ms too much, i believe itachi's story that madara stole his brothers eyes and thats how he become so strong, i do not thing that his brother gave it too him and i also do not believe many people attained ms anytime, the story could have been false, was it said by madara cause then it def is. and itachi has amazing power because of ms, if other uchiha's could of had ms than im sure he would have stuggled a little more killing the village and i also think that they would have crushed the rest of the village during the revolution....i wonder why sasuke doesnt see that itachi preferred the village the way it was than overthrowing it, he didnt have to obey orders and kill everyone, he did it for the village, i know madara had something to do with it but come on sasuke is kinda smart sometimes, he isnt a complete moron
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 06:01 PM   #30
Minimalist
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In the dark area
Posts: 305
Thanks: 0
Thanked 12 Times in 12 Posts
Minimalist is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 413 Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanz86 View Post
Oro did that experiment a long time ago, at that time he still in konoha..perhaps, he still not interested in Sharingan at that time...i bet, Itachi still not born at that time...
WOWOWOWOWOWOWWWW listen up this is the last time i say this i can't deal with ignorance anymore. Itachi was born in the time of the seocnd hokage because he was already 13 when sarutobi was hokage, orochimaru didn't leave till after sarutobi was appointed as madara said "itachi was born into a time of war". Orochimari could have gotten the cells out of any uchiha don't you get it it's a special fuking power shodaime had nobody else if they did something like this would be mentioned by itachi or madara by now, or anyone else in konoha such as jiraiya tsunade etc etc. Stop bringing the fuking subject up already i proved it wrong 3 times, i was nice enough to repeat it once after repeating it twice in a previous post this is the 4 times drop it. Everything in the manga sasy only shodaime could control bijju because of his cells if the uchiha had the ability orochimaru would have went after any uchiha just to get it. the uchiha got the kyuubi nd of stoty they had the 9 tailed fox nothing else.

Quote:
i think, "ALIVE" word doesnt exist in manga...im not sure about this...can u give me manga link to that page??
No offense but is everything alright with you i mean is everybody home. Alive doesn't exist in the manga, so naruto, sasuke etc etc aren't alive in the story this isn't real world this is fiction by fiction it's a story they are alive in the story.http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/225/04/ "including myself if you're eye open to the truth there will be 3 people who are capable of handling the mks for that reason keeping you alive is ....."

Notice how he said 3 people and for that reason keeping sasuke alive is good enough why say keepin you alive so that there could be 3 do you get it. I know your language isn't English but, this is what itachi said in simplest form.

"There are 2 people alive with the mks if sasuke gains it there will be 3 for that reason keeping him alive is reason enough".

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page013.html

over here it shows itachi telling sasuke the uchiha killed their friends for centuries to attain the mks and there brother to make it eternal.
Minimalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.