Naruto 413 Predictions - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-08-2008, 11:10 PM   #46
Fallenstar53
Academy Student

Fallenstar53 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 413 Predictions

maybe his arms are like organic pistons...

Old 08-08-2008, 11:11 PM   #47
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

damn NL is sucking with img today its not keeping my pics up

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:23 PM   #48
waleed86
Chuunin

waleed86 will become famous soon enoughwaleed86 will become famous soon enoughwaleed86 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
damn NL is sucking with img today its not keeping my pics up
Bro you said page 4 and 5 ?? i cant see anything .. on page 4 you see 8 tails get hit and at the same time krin take sasuke and then page 5 the big hole on the ground and then sasuke is getting healed ??
waleed86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:28 PM   #49
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by waleed86 View Post
Bro you said page 4 and 5 ?? i cant see anything .. on page 4 you see 8 tails get hit and at the same time krin take sasuke and then page 5 the big hole on the ground and then sasuke is getting healed ??
Page 4 bottom left pannel shows Juugo with holes in his arm that are vibrating & have a sound effect.

Page 5 top right shows gust of wind with another sound effect coming out of the same holes that were in page 4.

Edit:Page 4 & Page 5.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-08-2008 at 11:32 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 11:30 PM   #50
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist View Post
sorry for the dp i cannot edit for some reason.

@Neow/e, you cannot control kyuubi just with the mks you also have to have sufficant power to do that as jiraiya told the frog there was just one person with enough power to control kyuubi back then it was "madara".

The mks is a tool but a tool won't work the fight way without it being used by a person who knows how to use it and has the requirements, in this case it's enough power madara is way more special then any other uchiha look how long he lived he should be dead already.

Anyway fact is and it's been quoted in the manga "the uchiha have the ability to control the kyuubi if they gain mks and if they have enough power".
Heres lies your answer, you define MS as what? We define it as Mangeko Sharingan, the same eye Itachi showed to Sasuke the last time as a child. Now what the hell is a MKS, its the same thing, the only thing left is the EMS which is the Eternal or combo of Madara and brother. I may be wrong, but the 2 brothers got it from working hard, mayber harder than anyone else, but thats what the manga said.

Quote:
No sasuke does not have have the ems lol ah n/m. Killing your friend isn't the only way as we saw it's also unlocked by strong emotion i guess that's how kakashi unlocked he felt guilty for obito dying and sasuke felt guilty for letting itachi die.

It's all about guilt killing your best friend is also a way.

Madara is smart lol that's how he found out about the ems or maybe his ancestor before him wrote the secrets i mean he had to come from someone.
See, this is where I gotta stop you because sense you do not make. No Sasuke dosen't have the Eternal MS, but Kakashi GOT THE EYE FROM OBITO WHEN HE WAS A NARUTOS AGE. They had to cut Obito's eye out to transplant it into him, JUST TO WIN THE BATTLE. At the last moment Yondamine came also to save the day. All of this happend and he didn't get emotional and unlock anything. Check into it its called Kakashi Gaiden. Kakashi the 'Copy Ninja' has copied over 1000 jutsus, and that was at the beginning of the story. His own words to Naruto when he came back, 'hey I want to show you my new sharingan, I've be working hard on it'. Next you saw it against Deidara. Sasuke possibly got his through hard work as well in the final battle with Itachi, plus additionally his own personal transfer. The only Uchiha who got his from killing their best friend, (unless Madara's brother offering is equal to that), was Itachi. Not Kakashi, no emotions, and if you think about it its retarded, and impossible. If were only best friends, theirs no common DNA, just by rule I could be a Hyuuga, then I know we'd have nothing in common. But you're saying I could kill a Hyuuga if I'm a Uchiha, and if they're my best friend, my physical body will just know. Apart from everybody I kill within the day my body will just, know and change, and I will then have ungodly power. Nope didn't work for me, I just read it twice, good luck with that theory.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 08-08-2008 at 11:36 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:37 PM   #51
waleed86
Chuunin

waleed86 will become famous soon enoughwaleed86 will become famous soon enoughwaleed86 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Page 4 bottom left pannel shows Juugo with holes in his arm that are vibrating & have a sound effect.

Page 5 top right shows gust of wind with another sound effect coming out of the same holes that were in page 4.

Edit:Page 4 & Page 5.
OHHH i see what your talkin about .. you may have somthing there buddy good eyes .. you could be right but its could be his power from the impact of the hit .. but i think your right since why would kishi drow somthing for no reason
waleed86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:40 PM   #52
Minimalist
Missing-Nin

Minimalist is on a distinguished road

@neow/e what the hell are you always ranting about do you even know the point of the post. point one: mks is a tool that controls kyuubi however you need to have high amount of power like jiraiya said. that's all there was to that paragraph.

point 2: i know sasuke doesn't have the ems he only has the mk i said that there is perhaps other ways of getting instead of jst killing your friend.

I said i believe strong emotion is the key as well which is how i think kakashi got it he blamed himself that he couldn't save obito .....

What was the point of your post no really damn you waste thread space with your usual rant.
Minimalist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 11:47 PM   #53
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
@neow/e what the hell are you always ranting about do you even know the point of the post. point one: mks is a tool that controls kyuubi however you need to have high amount of power like jiraiya said. that's all there was to that paragraph.

point 2: i know sasuke doesn't have the ems he only has the mk i said that there is perhaps other ways of getting instead of jst killing your friend.

I said i believe strong emotion is the key as well which is how i think kakashi got it he blamed himself that he couldn't save obito .....

What was the point of your post no really damn you waste thread space with your usual rant.
Hint: It's okay to say... 'this is my opinion', 'this is my best guess', but to say 'Yes (or) No Kakashi's connection to Obito gave him the ability' or h/e you phrased it. Isn't the truth, and it hasn't ever even been hinted anywhere. That is what I call false propaganda and yes I do go out of my way on Uchiha matters, fore its my constitutional right. Lastly, to simply say 'I don't know' or nothing at all tends to help.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 12:15 AM   #54
Minimalist
Missing-Nin

^you are one troubled person you are way to obsessed with the uchiha rofll.

either way it's not false at all mr uchiha if you read the manga you would see sasuke's mks awoke right after the story why because it was an emotional moment for him to hear all this at once.

It's just leads to say strong emotion is key as well and not only killing your best friend.
Old 08-09-2008, 12:21 AM   #55
Vengeance
Death Scythe

yeah Mini-me is right the trigger for MS is an emotional one not the actual act of killing your closest loved one.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 08-09-2008, 01:45 AM   #56
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

so in that case what was Kakashi's Emotional Moment?
zer0systm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:13 AM   #57
Minimalist
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by zer0systm View Post
so in that case what was Kakashi's Emotional Moment?
he blamed himself for obito dying.
Old 08-09-2008, 02:23 AM   #58
Silverblade
Missing-Nin

Silverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of lightSilverblade is a glorious beacon of light

My prediction for 413.

Sasuke is thrown into the air, down below he see's the jinchuuriki and activates his Sharingan.

Sasuke: !!! A one handed ox-seal... It must be a powerful lightning technique.

8 tails: Number 8!!! *Performs numerous seals* Forming a huge blade of thunder..

Sasuke fires his chidori beam at 8 tails.

8 Tails: "Hahaha" Shields himself from Sasuke's attack with the blade and absorbs the chakra from the jutsu.

Sasuke: What?!! He absorbed it.. Dammit..

8 Tails: Weak little punk! Now my sight is on you and your jutsu go right back to you! Hah! *Fires a larger beam of lightning at Sasuke and is struck by the lightning before he touches the ground.* "Bullseye! hmm.. I should write that down."

A trail of smoke is left behind concealing Sasuke.

Karin: Sasuke is still alive.

Suigetsu: Come on lets get over there.

Juugo follows along...

-Scene switches-

A series black spears protrudes from the bushes very fast striking shinobi that is guarding the border of the fire country..

Pain appears from the shadow of the trees..

Pain: We've reached the border of the fire country our jinchuuriki awaits his death.

Konan: We will get to the leaf village in about 3 days from here.

Pain: Madara sure done a wise thing to let Sasuke take care of the 8 tails. Unfortunately that Jinchuuriki is very troublesome and have killed a lot of Akatsuki members.

Konan: Isn't the 8-tails is the Raikage of the hidden of cloud village. You ordered Kakuzu and Hidan to capture the two-tails from the same village.

Pain: Yes. He could of sabotaged our plans easily. Kakuzu and Hidan weren't good enough to catch anything that large. That is why i sent them on a suicide mission to capture the 9 tails.

Konan: ?!! but?

Pain: Kakuzu had a purpose for the money and that was already accomplished. However for Hidan his bad mouthing was annoying. They weren't valuable to the organization and Deidara gave us a huge leap. Zetsu already dispatched the three new Akatsuki members to search for the jinchuuriki in village as we speak.

-Scene Changes back to Sasuke-

Sasuke is all battered. While Suigetsu, Karin and Juugo is getting closer to Sasuke.

Sasuke: Playtime is over! *Activates Mangekyou Sharingan and stares at the jinchuuriki.*

8 Tails: Are you serious? You only changed your eye pupils. You pulling another lame magic trick makes me tick. *Eight tails is enshrouded by a black mass of chakra causing the chakra blade to grow as well.*

Karin, Suigetsu, Juugo and Sasuke looks shocked...

- Scene Changes -

Shizune: This is very scary information. Almost complete i must tell Tsuande sama.

outside shows three shinobi in anbu mask and removes it. Two females and a male. " Any sign on the jinchuuriki?"

Next Chapter: The clash of thunder.

Last edited by Silverblade; 08-09-2008 at 02:25 AM.
Silverblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 02:32 AM   #59
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

Sorry for taking such a time off.

Minimalist

Quote:
You really have a lot of mistakes here. First off he simply casted a genjutsu on manda that's all. And no where did it say mks can control bijju it said it is the key to controlling kyuubi however you go blind as the price.
That's true, but there were no evidence stating that the Mangekyou Sharingan can't control the Bijuu either. How is it that the Mangekyou Sharingan has the key to controlling the Kyuubi, yet it can't have the key to controlling the others? The Kyuubi is a Bijuu just like the others, except its considered stronger. The evidence here is lacking either way.

Quote:
once again the uchiha cannot control bijju only shodaime could madara said however the mks allows you to gain control over kyuubi but you become blind as a price. That beign said you must have incredible amount of power to do that as jiraiya said and sasuke is nothing more then an ant he is 10x weaker then itachi if not more and he is weaker then the 8 tails as shown.
Sasuke has the Mangekyou Sharingan now. How come he could not control the Kyuubi? Of course he can't now because its binded by Naruto's soul, but Itachi was stronger than Sasuke because he had the Mangekyou Sharingan. Without it Sasuke would have been at least on Itachi's level. They're not that far off really, the only reason Itachi was so much stronger was because he had a whole other level of sharingan. The Mangekyou is just that powerful. If Sasuke uses it in this fight against the Eight Tails, he'll have a huge advantage, but with that being said, using the eyes puts a strain on the body and speeds up the blindness of the user. That's the only explanation to why he's not using it in my opinion. Right now Sasuke better count on his teammates and work together if he does not plan on using the Mangekyou Sharingan, that is the only way I see victory for him.

Quote:
actually we do know it was said in the manga only the kyuubi.
That's not what I'm saying. It stated that the only one he controlled was the Kyuubi, but the manga never stated that Madara could not control the others, until I see evidence stating other wise, my point is still valid.

Quote:
Shodaime could control them all but kyuubi being exlucsive to the uchiha meant the person who gains mks and has the powrr like madara could control the kyuubi but without ems go blind. Jiraiya himself said gainign control of kyuubi requires immense amount of power and he said madara was one who possessed such power.
That's wrong right there I think. 1st Hokage could control the Kyuubi because Yamato can control it to some extent with the crystal corresponding to the 1st Hokage's chakra. The 1st Hokage may not have used the Kyuubi much in the records, but there is definite proof that he could have used its power.

Quote:
No you literally need shit load of powr naturaly to do it just having the mks doesn't mean your are money in the feild you have to have power to back it up you honeslty wanna argue against what the manga said it's foolish imo.
Then again which proof came up last? Jiraiya was unclear as to how it was done. Itachi explained that the Mangekyou Sharingan was the key to controlling the Kyuubi at the price of going blind in the end. Which one holds up?

Quote:
and he had the power damn i am about to post you the link to jiraiya's words.
No need. Jiraiya did not know everything there was to know about the Sharingan or the Tailed Beasts. Madara existed during the Uchiha's clan rise to power basically. He certainly knows more about the power of the Uchiha clan than Jiraiya would.

Quote:
yeah we do not know yet if his brother gave up his life or not according to itachi he stole the eyes and we all know itachi has no reason to lie about madara.
Itachi has every reason to lie about Madara. Itachi tried to save Sasuke from Madara's clutches. If he made Madara sound even the least bit of a reasonable leader, you know where I'm going with this. True, Madara is tricking Sasuke, but not everything he said was a lie. Madara really did have good intentions all those years back, but war and the untrust between Senju and the Uchiha turned Madara into a power hungry war criminal.

Quote:
wrong agian itachi clearly says for centuries the uchiha killed their friends to gain the mks
Yeah but how many have gained the Mangekyou Sharingan? Surely not many. If each gained the Mangekyou, don't you think the Uchiha would still be around? Sure Itachi and Madara were powerful, but a Mangekyou Sharingan + Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan would not win against a clan of Mangekyou Sharingans regardless. I think my point is still valid. Just be cause the Uchiha killed for such a power, does not mean they've gained it. It only meant that their power hungry desire resulted in deaths and slaughterings over the years. Sasuke had the potential to gain the Mangekyou over a regular uchiha, that we can take as fact.

Quote:
unfortunately you see thing wrong since like i said the manga states the only one to control bijju is shodaime and only the kyuubi is able to be controlled by an uchiha with mks/ems AND he must have enourmous power to do so not only his eyes.
The Mangekyou Sharingan is huge power, not all Uchiha are blessed with. If it can control the kyuubi, it surely can control the other bijuu. 1st Hokage had the power to use the Kyuubi, Jiraiya certainly was not clear on everything.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol

Last edited by The Special One; 08-09-2008 at 02:36 AM.
The Special One is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 05:06 AM   #60
Boembi
Genin

Boembi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
If it can control the kyuubi, it surely can control the other bijuu. 1st Hokage had the power to use the Kyuubi,
Well Special One, you can only assume that You can't prove it. There might be some special connection between the Sharingan/Uchiha and the Kyuubi. Who knows?
Boembi is offline   Reply With Quote