Predictions about Akatsuki ULTIMATE WEAPON! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-16-2008, 01:39 AM   #1
Zenneth
Academy Student

Zenneth is on a distinguished roadZenneth is on a distinguished road
Exclamation Predictions about Akatsuki ULTIMATE WEAPON!

Well as we see since Shippuden start the akatsuki try to catch all 9 bijou. All host the host except 8 and 9 have died because they extrcact their demon.
Well i was thinking Akatsuki might success on thier cause but i dont think naruto will die or even they will catch him.I dunno about the 8 but come to think of with the resent Filler they add on anime with sora they prove that a second like kyuubi exist. They might manage to catch Sora instead naruto and complete their task.

This might even be on the next movie but thats my theory.

P.S dont flame me for my english
Zenneth is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-16-2008, 01:49 AM   #2
Swe3t-Little-Angel
Sleeping Ninja

Swe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura about
Re: Predictions about Akatsuki ULTIMATE WEAPON!

My dear... Not all has died.. for Gaara is still alive and kicking. Sure if it wasn't for Grandma and a bit of Naruto, Gaara would've died. But... he's a alive. Praise the lord.

second... they already have Sora... because they have all the bijuu's except the 8 and 9 tailed. Naruto and that rappin'/dancin' killerbee figure.
Means, Sora is dead.

third, What amazing cool it would be if they do catch Naruto. Man... that would be so awesome everybody would be glued to the manga's.

They will catch the 8 tailed. With difficulties, but, Team Eagle/Hawk/Pigeon will get him.

But if you're question was that if they could get Sora instead of Naruto? Then no, they've already got Sora. All the bijuu's on to Naruto and this dude. Sora boy is pushing daisies right now.

Secret finger jutsu: A Thousand Years of Death! Moewhahaha!
Swe3t-Little-Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 01:50 AM   #3
wienerhard
Academy Student

wienerhard is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry dude. Filler is filler.. not manga story
wienerhard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 01:51 AM   #4
Naruto Fox9
TNT

Naruto Fox9 is on a distinguished roadNaruto Fox9 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenneth View Post
Well as we see since Shippuden start the akatsuki try to catch all 9 bijou. All host the host except 8 and 9 have died because they extrcact their demon.
Well i was thinking Akatsuki might success on thier cause but i dont think naruto will die or even they will catch him.I dunno about the 8 but come to think of with the resent Filler they add on anime with sora they prove that a second like kyuubi exist. They might manage to catch Sora instead naruto and complete their task.

This might even be on the next movie but thats my theory.

P.S dont flame me for my english
Like you said Sora is a filter character so we never see him again. And at the end all the part of kyuubi was out of sora.

People who think they know everything annoy those of us that do.
Naruto Fox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 02:02 AM   #5
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Sora is only in the Manga, and i may be wrong but I thought that he lost Kyuubi's bullshit chakra that was in him. It left his body and couldnt keep it's form outside of Sora's body. Kyuubi is nothing more than a big fox form of chakra. his chakra in sora tried to take the only form that it knows, but it was not Kyuubi, and therefore not good enough for Akatsuki. Sora was given Kyuubi power from leftover Kyuubi chakra. Naruto was given enough of Kyuubi's chakra that he can actually converse with the real Kyuubi. Iis like if Kyuubi was a pie. and Minato gave Naruto half of the pie, Sora got the crumbs that fell as the pie was eaten.

I think that Madara is misleading Akatsuki. I think that he plans to take power by controlling all the Buuji as the 1st Hokage did, which has been rumored to be the reason that he became Hokage, and possibly why he was able to defeat Madara. Now that the 1st is long gone, Madara would be even more powerful than the 1st Hokage by controlling all of the buuji. Madara saw that the greatest of Jinjuriki was not enough to destroy Konoha due to the super talented shinobi that are constantly coming out of Konoha, but if he can control all of them, and make sure nobody else has his type of buuji to use aainst his, he would be undefeatable.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 02:04 AM   #6
Naruto Fox9
TNT

Naruto Fox9 is on a distinguished roadNaruto Fox9 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Sora is only in the Manga, and i may be wrong but I thought that he lost Kyuubi's bullshit chakra that was in him. It left his body and couldnt keep it's form outside of Sora's body. Kyuubi is nothing more than a big fox form of chakra. his chakra in sora tried to take the only form that it knows, but it was not Kyuubi, and therefore not good enough for Akatsuki. Sora was given Kyuubi power from leftover Kyuubi chakra. Naruto was given enough of Kyuubi's chakra that he can actually converse with the real Kyuubi. Iis like if Kyuubi was a pie. and Minato gave Naruto half of the pie, Sora got the crumbs that fell as the pie was eaten.

I think that Madara is misleading Akatsuki. I think that he plans to take power by controlling all the Buuji as the 1st Hokage did, which has been rumored to be the reason that he became Hokage, and possibly why he was able to defeat Madara. Now that the 1st is long gone, Madara would be even more powerful than the 1st Hokage by controlling all of the buuji. Madara saw that the greatest of Jinjuriki was not enough to destroy Konoha due to the super talented shinobi that are constantly coming out of Konoha, but if he can control all of them, and make sure nobody else has his type of buuji to use aainst his, he would be undefeatable.
You mean he is only in the Anime. And yes Sora lost all of the Kyuubi in him.

People who think they know everything annoy those of us that do.
Naruto Fox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 02:07 AM   #7
TheImmortalLordAtlas
Academy Student

TheImmortalLordAtlas is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swe3t-Little-Angel View Post
My dear... Not all has died.. for Gaara is still alive and kicking. Sure if it wasn't for Grandma and a bit of Naruto, Gaara would've died. But... he's a alive. Praise the lord.
Umm..Gaara did die.
Old 08-16-2008, 02:24 AM   #8
Swe3t-Little-Angel
Sleeping Ninja

Swe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura aboutSwe3t-Little-Angel has a spectacular aura about

Ok sure... he died... but he didn't remained dead. That's what I mean.

See... corrected myself. Happy now? Mr. Smartass... (:P) *Just a joke... don't be angry at me*

Secret finger jutsu: A Thousand Years of Death! Moewhahaha!
Swe3t-Little-Angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 10:41 AM   #9
idiggory
Genin

idiggory is on a distinguished road

This is exactly what I've been talking about. The anime is going to confuse people...
If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death.
And if he gouges out my eyes, I will curse him from beyond the grave.
Even if I'm torn to shreds, I'm taking Sasuke back from Orochimaru!
idiggory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2008, 12:40 PM   #10
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Akatsuki ultimate weapon already revealed By Pain before...no need to predict anymore...
Akatsuki/Pain planned to use all bijuu to create a super destructive Jutsu which can destroy whole country just by a second...

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/374/11/

about Sora...NO...he just exist in anime, not manga...

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 03:54 AM   #11
yorick
Academy Student

yorick is an unknown quantity at this point

True, Sora will have no part in the actual story nor should he. As Hanz86 said it is true that the manga revealed Akatsuki's true purpose and I believe it will all boil down to Naruto in the end. By not being able to acquire him Akatsuki will be brought to a halt methinks...
yorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 10:14 AM   #12
Joaquin8911

Joaquin8911 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by idiggory View Post
This is exactly what I've been talking about. The anime is going to confuse people...
haha yeah, you are right, i thought noone could take the fillers seriously, but maybe i was wrong, to bad for those who only watch the anime...

Anyway, the storyline will follow the same path, so it doesn't really matter.
Joaquin8911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 10:50 AM   #13
kakerua
Academy Student

kakerua is an unknown quantity at this point

hmm...just a theory. naruto will die and tsunade will bring him back to life, which would normally kill tsunade. and so naruto and gaara will again have the same stories wahaha!

anyways, since naruto have learned the sage tsutsu, he won't need the 9tails anymore. and in the end, he will be able to sort everything out and defeat the akatsuki.

then here comes kakashi with his uncovered mouth, being on the spot light <because of his mouth, hehe!!>. sorry, just really cant resist thinking abt kakashi's mouth! <it be that much kissable!! =* >

what duh!

Member of: Tsunade FC
kakerua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 11:28 AM   #14
Viczor6
Hunter-Nin

Viczor6 will become famous soon enoughViczor6 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakerua View Post
hmm...just a theory. naruto will die and tsunade will bring him back to life, which would normally kill tsunade. and so naruto and gaara will again have the same stories wahaha!

anyways, since naruto have learned the sage tsutsu, he won't need the 9tails anymore. and in the end, he will be able to sort everything out and defeat the akatsuki.

then here comes kakashi with his uncovered mouth, being on the spot light <because of his mouth, hehe!!>. sorry, just really cant resist thinking abt kakashi's mouth! <it be that much kissable!! =* >

I think your Tsunade theory is one possibility!

My guess is that Akatsuki never get to Naruto.. They've got weaker members with Sasuke, Karin, the guy with zabuzas sword(do not know his name) and juugo. Akatsuki isn't near as strong as they were. Though Madara is finally beginning to move, and he is strong enough to cover for their losses..?

So I dont think we'll see thier ultimate weapon! Maybe without the Nine-tails
Viczor6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 01:30 PM   #15
Hanz86
ANBU

Hanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura aboutHanz86 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viczor6 View Post
I think your Tsunade theory is one possibility!

My guess is that Akatsuki never get to Naruto.. They've got weaker members with Sasuke, Karin, the guy with zabuzas sword(do not know his name) and juugo. Akatsuki isn't near as strong as they were. Though Madara is finally beginning to move, and he is strong enough to cover for their losses..?

So I dont think we'll see thier ultimate weapon! Maybe without the Nine-tails
If Naruto die, Kyuubi also gone...that dont make sense...Naruto story mainly based on Naruto and Kyuubi even from the beginning..Kishi wont make Kyuubi disappeared with simple...i bet, Kyuubi will be together with Naruto until the end...

"This Is Not The Time to Put Down My Pen Yet"

PROUD CO-OWNER OF :

-- ANTI-SASUKE FC --
-- HACHIBI (8-TAIL) FC--
-- WISE SAGE of THE JIRAIYA FC--

Proud Member of Kage Fc
Proud Member of Tsunade Fc
Hanz86 is offline   Reply With Quote